Scott Quigg vs Oleg Yefimovych

>Saturday November 4 - Showtime US
Deontay Wilder vs Bermane Stiverne
Dominic Breazeale vs Eric Molina
Shawn Porter vs Adrian Granados

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YYrmGhM-SvU?t=26
youtu.be/stexon9evBU?t=13
expertboxing.com/boxing-techniques/punch-techniques/breathing-sounds-while-punching
youtube.com/watch?v=22oKkuzEdfc&feature=em-lss
boxrec.com/en/boxer/614781
youtu.be/mSqXspunwk8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*Triggers autists*

*Triggers Reddit*

so is Fury talking bollocks when he claims he will fight in 2018?

I honestly hope Rigondeaux wins, but i don't see it happening. The only way he'll win is by KO or completely outboxing Loma, which is unlikely. If it comes to decision, he'll lose, no matter how well he fights. As long as Loma's active, they won't give Rigo the win. Arum hates Rigondeaux and has made no secret of it. This fight is a set up to destroy any chance of Rigondeaux ever getting big fights again.
Arum is still furious over how he schooled Donaire, his best fighter at the time. He was so mad, he dropped Rigo from Top Rank.
That being said, Loma can't do all that tricky footwork shit he likes to do on all these other stiffs. So it will be interesting to see him work at a slower, more calculated pace. From a technical pov, this fight will be amazing. Two masters of the craft at work.
To the people that clown Rigondeaux, do you honestly think he'll get fucked up? I just don't see it happening. He's too quick and from what I've seen, he's the type of fighter that gets better against harder competition.

Arum talking some shit btw
youtu.be/YYrmGhM-SvU?t=26
youtu.be/stexon9evBU?t=13

He's talking bollocks 24/7, as much as I want to believe it I would very much doubt it

damn they really did load up this saturday

Depends when he gets his license back. Until the UKAD dispute is resolved he can't fight, before the Parker fight Mick Hennessy said he thought it could be resolved in a few months i.e the lawyers were going to prevent UKAD using certain evidence in a hearing and it was going to get thrown out

yes, and we shouldn't even talk about him
we should just let him sniff cocaine until he kills himself, don't think that anyone will miss him

can he not get some kind of american license instead?

No not until the drug hearing is resolved, he started saying that before that he would get an Irish license and they basically said no not while he's suspended with another body. 3 fights in 2018 is too ambitious when he's a fat shit but if they can sort it by December then 2 fights could happen

no excuse for him to not be training right now regardless, ruining himself on beer and drugs

he should have gone on a weightlifting rampage like jon jones did when he got banned

He doesn't have the motivation, he went to Marbella with BJS in the summer and started to lose weight but the fell out of it again. So even if it is sorted in December he'll need 3 months just to lose weight

expertboxing.com/boxing-techniques/punch-techniques/breathing-sounds-while-punching

What kind of breather are you, /box/?

Pretty much agreed. I actually think it's gonna be a very close match. The more I rewatch Rigo's fights the more I marvel at his masterful control of distance and the total lack of wasted movement in creating and capitalizing upon the perfect striking distance from his opponent. I don't think there's anyone in the world who fights in a straight line better than he does.

Loma, on the other hand, just dismantles people with lateral movement and footwork that really confounds more stand-up fighters, and his upper body movement is pretty much perfect as far as making it near impossible to put hands on him in any meaningful way. It's why Walters quit on him. I think this fight is a master level class in ring positioning: Rigo who is extremely difficult to put in a good position to hit vs. Loma who is extremely difficult to hit even when he's right in your face.

I don't expect a KO and both are more than offensive skilled and aggressive enough to potentially win on points, but if it comes to a decision they're giving it to Loma.

Good post. Rigo won't get the appreciation he deserves unless he wins this fight, and the odds are stacked against him.

>>Saturday October 14 - FOX US Sky Sports UK
>Leo Santa Cruz vs Chris Avalos
>Abner Mares vs Andres Gutierrez
>>Saturday October 14 - Showtime US Sky Sports UK
>Jarrett Hurd vs Austin Trout
>Erislandy Lara vs Terrell Gausha

These fights are weak. Why not Santa Cruz vs Mares II and Lara vs Hurd? Fights of this level shouldn't have to be marinated

Loma will because of the size, but honestly, I don't think Loma is a full 130lber, he looks really undefined at that weight, while at 122 Rigo looks ripped. I see it more as a small 122lber fighting a big 126lber at 130lbs. Therefore favouring Loma.

So it looks like it's going to be Spence vs Peterson, Thurman vs Vargas, Garcia vs Rios and Porter vs Granados at welterweight. Not bad as long as the winners actually face each other afterwards

RigoFags have no excuses now. Weight difference isn't one either since you're so convinced right now that Rigo will smash him

the others appear to be already made or basically a done deal but I can't find a sauce on thurman vargas

groves gonna get COXED 2bh

If it were all on the same card, it'd be awesome. Otherwise the only one worth waiting for is Thurman/Vargas

>Weight difference isn't one either since you're so convinced right now that Rigo will smash him
Just sayin' other than that one retard, most think the size difference is ridiculous, Loma included.

brutal shots

Beautiful.

Loma will KO him

fuck that just came out of nowhere.

>doubting sliccondeaux

jamie cox looked very poor against domestic level lewis taylor, idk how he's supposed to beat groves

2bh groves will beat cox similar to how eubz did yildirim making for a huge fight next year

>Otherwise the only one worth waiting for is Thurman/Vargas

Spence vs Peterson is clearly the best fight of the bunch

If you think redditdeaux has and chance against our boy Lomo you are the absolute worst type of casual

some sort 50 yr old cuban manlet against the p4p no. 1, no just no

Is it just one American flag shitposting for both Loma and Rigo every day or what?
Cut that shit out.

The power of Cuba.

A prospect I've been following, Hinata Maruta, was beaten today in a fight for the OPBF title. Too much too soon, but at least he wasn't battered

Groves Cox weigh in, Kalle getting a few lines in
youtube.com/watch?v=22oKkuzEdfc&feature=em-lss

who is the man in the fedora

no idea what you are talking about bitch

Lomo KO in 6

The president of /box/

If he takes that fedora off, will he die?

didn't know a proud member of /box/ was the announcer nice

does he have fucking dreadlocks?
holy fuck, literally /r/boxing

That would be me

jamie "big boy" cox

Go on Michelle get in there girl

Yeah, it's that Rigoposter trying to make Lomachenko fanboys look bad.
You're trying way too hard.

Just enjoy the fight and stop being such an autist, also i'm pretty sure you're not even old enough to be posting here. That, or you're just retarded and post like a 15 year old.

boxrec.com/en/boxer/614781 check this guy out to ease your pain.

Can't believe one judge scored that fight a draw, I could hardly give Russell a round lmao

>19 punches
>not even wobbled
lol

Seems to be on my BoxRec watchlist already although I don't remember adding him. In general I find it hard to discover Mexican prospects until they get a shot on American TV

Tsubasa Koura is another Jap I've got my eye on. He was successful in his OPBF attempt, although he was a little older and more experienced than Maruta. Satoshi Shimizu also managed to win the OPBF in his fourth bout, though he is already in his 30s after a long amateur career (lost to Luke Campbell in the semi-finals in London)

*Saves the British heavyweight scene*

not sure but I already know his favorite fighter is Lomachenko

I dont make any sound. Dunno why. One time I was doing shadow boxing and try to make those "ESSH" but I feel like a waste of breath

jap promoters always rush their fighters.

>Lost to a 36 year old Super Bantamweight
Jesus, that guy is like 50 in non-manlet years.

Oops, meant for:

Spence will destroy him

>be a cuban boxing man
>run around scoring points
>get hit lighty on the chin
>cuban man down
broooo these cubans INSANE

Russell got a thorough boxing lesson, just like Salido gave Loma. Imo every boxer needs at least one loss to learn. Just look at Canelo's loss against Mayweather, came back better

That's shit is pretty usefull for overcome punches and dont get stunt

Why are all American boxing films about white guys? There's literally no top American white boxers, and there's been like 1 or 2 (Pavlik and Morrison come to mind) within the past two decades, both so short lived they might as well not count.

For me, it's Chris Eubank

>Why are all American boxing films about white guys?

Black boxers are boring
>m-muh struggle in the muh streets!

Nobody cares about that cliche shit

Because you need white A-list Hollywood actors to star in the movie, same reason there are so many Irish mob movies despite them being totally irrelevant

>White

*Jewish

>m-muh struggle in the muh streets!
That's literally what Southpaw, Raging Bull and Rocky are about.

It doesn't even need to be about black boxers.
Why the fuck is there no film about Johnny Tapia for example?

I think Jones Jr, Toney, Nunn, McCallum, Hopkins and prime Sergio Martinez all beat Golovkin.

what do you even mean we have the creed franchise, they just made a movie about duran and scorsese will make a tyson movie

>Jones Jr, toney, Hopkins
Yes
>Nunn, McCallum
maybe
>Prime sergio martinez
'no'

Rigo's 3 fans chime in.

which black man wins?

the fans because the fight will be a banger

Lubin
Charlo's a jawlet.

if they don't cast John Boyega as young Tyson it'll be a missed opportunity

>Southpaw
Millionaire boxer's wife dies and loses everything then goes on a redemption, nothing about street crap and gang bangers

>Raging Bull
About Lomatta's crazy marriage, boxing career and mafia connections, again nothing about streets

>Rocky
Sure but Rocky was one of the first boxing movies, wasn't cliche then

>Charlo's a jawlet.

Charlo.
Lubin has literally only fought cans so far, the fact that they're putting him in with Charlo is ridiculous.

I like how you conveniently tried to leave out or brush off the street bullshit in those films.

In southpaw the main character guy is literally trying to track down a Mexican gangster guy while he himself is on drugs for the first half of the movie, and then they try and get him off of drugs and shit and into a boxing match for the final parts of the movie.
Raging Bull is generic Scorecese mafia bullshit, don't act like mafia movies are anymore than "street shit".

boxing movies are trash. period.
there hasn't been one (1) good one yet.

Prime Golovkin knocks them out. This version of Golovkin probably just decisions them.

>Raging Bull is generic Scorecese mafia bullshit
What

what do you think boxing movies do wrong?

Raging Bull and Somebody Up There Likes Me are kino

The boxing film with the best fight choreography was actually Ali. Will Smith did a good Ali impersonation in the ring

boyega is dark skin, british and has childbearing hips he doesn't have the physique

>GGG
>KOing Jones, Toney or Hopkins

Casual.

RJJ and Hopkins one-sidedly UD him.

Golovkin-Toney would be fun, but Golovkin would take that IMO. Nunn and Maravilla get KO'd, and GGG decisions McCallum.

Dec 9th will be huge for 130lb. Berchelt/Salido on hbo

>childbearing hips
bit harsh. Actors can change accent as well

Raging bull is one of the most aclaimed film of all time m8

Post boxing kino, i'll start:
youtu.be/mSqXspunwk8

so, what was on the usb?

A waifu

Overcame his fear of touching shoulders

How would Golovkin do at 168? I think Ramirez would beat him.

He put Jacobs on the canvas who was pretty much a rehydrated SMW. He'd give all the top guys tough fights but he'd be beatable.

i reckon it says he will defeat anthony joshua over 12 rounds with a unanimous decision or some such

Ramirez needs to fight somebody good in his division instead of calling out a middleweight, he's already big for SMW. Golovkin vs Ramirez is a 12 round fight, Golovkin might edge it but it will never happen as next year will probably be Golovkin's last year and Ramirez isn't a draw