A white person who was born in great country, has access to clean water, good healthcare, good education, and easy life...

>A white person who was born in great country, has access to clean water, good healthcare, good education, and easy life. But only claim to fame is "muh genes." Works in Walmart.
>A hard working immigrant from a shitty country. Smart, work hard, immigrate to said white person's country. Successful in both career and family.

Cunt
Which person do you respect more?

second option, but have fun trying to find someone like that

Gorbonic nuclear war

the immigrant

Second of course
Go home davido-kun

sneaky polak proxy

they're both cunts

Is it that hard? Personally I know tons of people like that, in Japan or not.

Are hardworking immigrants common over there? I know you have a small Brazilian population but not much else.

Reminder that the only shit immigrants are those who don't work hard.

Shut up nigger and stay in your filthy nation, I value a homeless white person more than all the non-whites in the world

I don't know any Brazilian. In Japan, Taiwanese are probably no 1. Some are extremely successful and fit in so well you won't even realize they're immigrants.

1.is chill and stays out of my fucking way, known enough smart people who had to work at walmart just to get by so i dont judge
2.has a massive inferiority complex because of their shit country and culture so they're constantly trying to prove themself while negging on the endemic underclasses of the nation they siphon resources from. if they're successful then they're usually very priviledged back home

white, black, asian, w/e get out of our country the last thing we need is more professional labor shilling for globalism and sucking our blue collar base dry

>talks about immigrants, thinks of Taiwanese of all the people
how the fuck is Taiwan a shitty country? it's top-notch

their society is already at the point where everybody is becoming a nihilistic shut-in

OK then Chinese, Thai and Flip? Not to the point of silicon valley, but they are getting good enough to fill in expert or management positions that require 2-3 languages. If USA get immigrants like this they won&t be complaining so much.

Not diverse enough takeshi, and by diversity it means blacks and muslims

>has a massive inferiority complex because of their shit country and culture so they're constantly trying to prove themself (sic)
Or, and this is a wild suggestion, maybe they just want to improve their personal economic situation by contributing their labor and services, skilled or not. Way better than just working at Walmart despite being born into opportunity, which was what the OP was trying to imbly

none, stupid people and shitskins are both subhumans

What about white immigrant from poor country?

I respect the first.

The second is a traitor who let his motherland on shit and help to improve others country.
That's why I'll never leave my shithole, I'll try to help my people.

What if you make money enough for yourself in great country and come back for building schools, hospitals.. etc.

Ukranians are shit tier in any outcome

Why should I "respect" either of them? The first one won the lottery by being born in the right place but never developed the selfish trait that we call ambition, while the second one lost the lottery of birth so they started at a disadvantage, but they climbed over other people so that they could stand on top of them and live a life of privilege. Depending on your point of view, one may be more admirable than the other, but that says more about your own personal value system than anything else since objectively speaking, they're both just random hypothetical strangers.

/thread

OP is a faggot and have no idea what he's talking about.

>not doing and injecting currency in your """"motherland""""
t.bitter dumbass

People are not obligated to help 100 million other people just because they were born in the same border.

That's some original sin tier bullshit.
What a fucking tribal attitude.