Are there any people who unironically watch all 162 games of MLB season?

Are there any people who unironically watch all 162 games of MLB season?

>call yourself a fan of a team
>only watch some of their games

are you a pussy?

b..but you must be a total NEET then?

I try to. I don't always get to but I'll end up watching 120 or so

I watch as many of my teams games as I can. Don't have time for them though. I'm not a NEET though so I don't have the time, like all the other American posters.

if i had to make an educated guess i'd put it somewhere around 50. and yes i used to watch every single game that i could when i was a glue sniffing kid with no responsibilities.

I watched almost every game of the red sox season this year, I missed a few because of work and some hospital visits.

Red sox are that bad they made you go to the hospital?

retired people

My mother had cancer

My dad and I growing up would watch them every day after school. I would be doing hw and he would be working on his business. Weekend we would watch them together as well and then go practice catch.
This happened until I went to college and moved out. When I visit him I always try to visit him when the games on since we have bonding moments just watching the game without either of us having to speak.

I probably watched about 140 of >my team's games this year

Yes I'm a NEET loser

I tries watching all 162 but a lot of times i had work and couldnt so would look up highlights. I missed some of the nlds for the cubs because work.
;_;

I work for myself from home and saw (almost) every Cubs game

Im jealous. Last time i saw nearly cubs game was 2013 to 2014. 2014 second half and 2015 season were so fun to watch

The ones that I can catch on tv for Astros or go to the field

nobody watches baseball. TV's left on at thx retirement home don't count

>Are there any people who unironically watch all 162 games of MLB season?

Baseball is a stats sport so they need a large control group to accrue that info. That's why they play so many games. It's typical for a hardcore fan with little time and plenty of money to watch all 162 games.

Most people who work or can't watch them all will DVR them or catch the ones they can (usually 3/4ths of the season or around 120 games).

Casual fans only watch their team play maybe 20 times out of the year (not including post season).

I've seen ~ 146 this season.

It's really not that hard when pretty much all the games are evenings or weekends. Some of the day games can be tricky, but that's when you take a vacation day and go to the game because there's less of a crowd.

It's hilarious how people who drop this lie never state what they do unless called out. Every single time.

t. fatherless faggot

>never met my dad

Comfy af, COMFY AF

>t. dicklet

This year was pretty busy to me but I still watched about 100 of my team and some others random games

Because it doesnt matter?

All boomers are cancer

Camwhoring

Because of the Red Sox?

i only watched the postseason games. caught every other game on the radio, as god intended.

Hammy calling the Tribe is the greatest thing on earth

baseball radio is so goddamn comfy

I can't imagine actually doing that. I'd have no time to shitpost.

shieeeeeeet