Fuck this guy

Who is this loser who sucker punches old guys?
instagram.com/p/BaLQ36zhws7/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H_tn0eXoasQ
youtu.be/yXiQd_Jhubg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

POW RIGHT IN THE KISSER

What a toolbox.

talk shit, get hit, you geriatric hick

>both guys wearing panthers gear
>panthers fans turning on eachother because of how absolutely btfo their team got
delicious

>white people

KeK he punched that guy like 7 times and the guy didn't even flinch

White people are such pussies

The NFL is turning into a degenerative cesspool. Go to a game and not only have to watch our flag get disrespected but also get assaulted by fuckboys.

>get assblasted
>sucker punch old man
>get sued
>get arrested
>get banned for life from all nfl stadiums

Why are southerners so retarded?

you get sued and banned for punching a guy who insulted you? what a faggy ass country

In a civilized society we have a thing called law and order. Wouldn't expect a third world shithole to understand

he stood his ground. he should have used his constitutional right to shoot that man who offensed him

KEK. the panthers are exploding

apparently he already had 6 infractions, he was already white trash

He doesn't seem in the wrong here, like being older means you cant be a cunt, also that wasn't a sucker punch

they both probably voted for trump

>white people

>the chad football fan
>stands the entire game for optimal viewing experience
>punches anyone who asks him to sit down

boomers btfo
chadbro did nothing wrong

Dude’s name is Kyle Maraghy.
Not that it helps bc he already deleted all social media

>mfw Panthers fans take the saying "keep pounding" too literally

why he punched him

Fuck old people, I bet that old asshole voted for Trump

His team lost

Stealth Eagles fan detected

youtube.com/watch?v=H_tn0eXoasQ

>tfw Chad has a gf precisely because he bullies weaker people

Why do girls encourage this shitty behaviour? There is literally no biological imperative. It used to be that big strong men would protect the tribe from other big strong men. But for the past few hundred years, it's literally been about being a violent prick for the sake of being a violent prick and girls fucking love this.

Chivalry is dead. There's no such thing as karma. May as well take as many chads out as possible.

Philly sport fans just getting a taste of their own medicine

For real yo. Old white people need to die off already. The future is female & brown.

The sad part is the guy that got punched is a panthers fan too.

Maybe he shouldn't scream and wag his finger in another man's face.

Kek

argentine """""people"""""

pls don't go vegas on us user. at least you still have your world cup team right?

Apparently the couple was standing up for everything.. literally on their feet all the time..

>get hit
>don't fight back

what's the logic behind this?

Easier to sue. If your life isn't in danger you're a retard or a boon if you fight back.

This. That old guy will get a big payday

In the UK, you can only get a payoff if the assailant is loaded. Generally speaking, the only people who randomly assault strangers are on benefits and at best, you're going to receive about £50 in damages paid in installments over the course of 18 months.

Basically, if you get attacked in the UK, leather the fuck out of the assailant.

chat shit get banged

No, its about appearance. When you're good looking you realise you can almost get away with anything so you just keep being a dick till someone stops you. There are heaps of nice guys that get poon but you wouldnt be able to see that living behind a monitor 18/24 a day

Same in the US but a good lawyer will get you paid. You can sue anytime in the statue of limitations so you could wait and sue

Nice one Pierre

Old man was telling Chadbro to sit down. Apparently Chadbro and his lady were standing for the entire game. For no reason.

People who get in fights at sporting events are literally the lowest of the low in terms of intelligence

THE WEAK SHOULD FEAR THE STRONG

Charlottefag here. Was sitting near him. Hope he gets the rope desu

>sitting quietly in your seat trying to watch the game
>wondering why everyone is being so loud
>getting pissy because someone is standing in front of you

Why did you even go to the game? What did you think these games are like in person?

he wuz being a geriatric fuck , im gonna use that now

This. Also never scream and talk shit to a man while seated. Occasionally you'll meet one who doesn't give a fuck and will knock you the fuck out

>everyone in this thread siding with the boomer faggot.

chat shit get banged

>sucker punch

Old guy is wearing Panthers shit and the dudes girlfriend is wearing an eagles jersey. Definitely about something else.

What a psychopath. Kind of guy who probably beats his girl and one day his kids. Hope he gets the help he needs.

Who was in the wrong here?

youtu.be/yXiQd_Jhubg

But he did kneel for the anthem, right?

>amerikneels
>civilized

>stand the entire time to obstruct some fans of the opposite team seated behind you
>tell them to sit down
>they say no
>fight ensues

epic

being aggro and throwing punches is pretty trashy.

WOW

FAGGOT

PANTHERS

AND

THEIR

DOUCHEBAG

ORGANIZATION

BEAT

OLD

MEN

I don't watch protestegg so I really don't give a shit. Baseball is America's sport.

Like Eagles fans aren't universally worse and Pro football fans in general aren't cancer of the highest order already.

You know what's really funny?

The Panther's slogan is, "Keep Pounding".

>Like Eagles fans aren't universally worse
Well they don't viciously assault old people, for one. I'd watch the Browns over the Panthers at this point, but I never really gave a shit about their Wanna-be Tennessee Titans garbage.

Hope he gets the rope you mean

People get upset that a 50-somewhat year old MAN gets a whooping and not defending himself.

He is a coward for not putting his hands up. What a tosser.

You have internet access in your cuck shed?

He did shut his mouth as soon as he took the hit though.

>nosebleed seats

if you punch a dude sittting down it is a sucker punch

Looks like he was wearing a ring. That's aggravated assault

that's why women are for open borders, they import foreign tribes to cause chaos

Suing for geting hit
what happen to wild wild west?

>Be Chad
>Enjoy game whenever I like
>Punch virgin oldfag who doesnt dare to hit back
>Grab Stacey by the boobs and take her out
>Sex her right there in the toilets

Thats the life desu

Chad ALWAYS wins

lmao

>The mental asylums that constitute north and south carolina

the name of they lady is leigh anne nasri

FUCK DONELD DRUMLF

Because real Americans stand from anthem until the car ride home. Beating spoiled boomer commies is a bonus

>Suburban and urban retards getting BTFO

I'm okay with this

I realize people are just memeing taking the side of the psycopath, but it looks like the old guy is in complete shock that the kid snapped in the first place in order to punch back.

I went to community college with that dumb fuck and I went to highschool with his droopy slut girlfriend.

Dipshit has priors for doing the exact same shit.

Fucker is definitely going to jail.

An american boomer should just fuck up, they have basically destroyed the world.
The kid has my support.

Yep, I definitely know this bitch.

Don't ever fucking reply to me again, eduardo

t. suburban or urban retard drumpfkin

Not even memeing

The weak should fear the strong

t.boomer who bought his home for 20000 dollars and now refuses to sell it bellow 2 million while voting to import 40 milion mexicans to have the tomatos for half the price

He's been ID'd and the cops are on it. He's fucked.

For a bloody nose? nice freedom you have there

cops are racist

I recognized him the minute I saw the video.

The chick he's defending cheated on him and he cucked out hard to stay together.

influenced by blacks

hopefully he is fucked. that is a well documented felony right there.

are you fucking serious?

He got kicked out if NC state for doing the same shit if memory serves me correct.

>Oh no someone got hit at a game! It's distracted me from my third burger/hotdog combo. Someone call the police!!!

Why are American sports so sanitised?

>sitting at the game
just stay at home

>felony
Don't know about that. Unless he broke his nose or cut his eye, gonna be hard to charge him with anything more than simple battery.

wtf I love espana now

>Spain is the original commie smasher

Yes I am, it's a fight between two adult males, the state should be out of it, you presidents used to duel

its ok, he was probably a nazi