Is he going to make one about Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=leftwing&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
youtube.com/watch?v=YKeYbEOSqYc
youtube.com/watch?v=tRNpYLoSx_E
youtube.com/watch?v=YY-CiPVo_NQ
youtu.be/wxDRqeuLNag
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Uh, where have you been? He accurately predicted he would win and had a movie out before the election.

he seems to be moving to a third position so it'll more likely be about hilary and how neoliberals fail

yeah its too bad no one listened then and still no one is listening to his advice now. Bunch of fucking morons.

wtf, this wasn't supposed to be a documentary

If the left could cull its psychotically identitarian sect from itself, then maybe more people would listen to what he and others who are leftward leaning have to say.

>tfw i could be living on leftybux if i could think of a gimmick documentary to make

Maybe one that parallels everything trump does with unliked political leaders in the past? lefties love that fascist relevant shit

>it was your fault! not ours!
>not discussing solutions

There's something about Moore's documentaries that I like about despite disagreeing with him most of the time.

daily reminder Michael Moore was a virgin until he was 32

Reading 'Dude, Where's my Country' turned me into a right winger at age 12

is his head really that big?

They're entertaining.

Bowling for Colombine was really enjoyable when my school made me watch it when I was 13 or something.

For a kid who had no idea about American culture, it really made laughing at obese militias fun, and then showed that guns are bad when used in schools, and then that cartoon that looked like south park, then actual south park

Overall for a kid it was thoroughly enjoyable

He seems to be bashing the DNC more than Trump atm. I mean I hate him, but he's actually looking at the real problem rather than the libs blaming Trumo for everything. Because let's be honest. The Dems need to scrap and rebuild everything after a humiliating defeat.

Trump will be the best president in a long time.

Keep whining though, that will certainly help your cause

They won't. Next time they are going to double down on their bullshit, mark my words.

Has there ever been a time where they admitted they were wrong? Re-thinking their political plans would be an admittance.

>all this shitposting and attacking trump just makes him appear more sympathetic
>so far he's done nothing but what he said he was going to do
>everything he's done and said just makes more sense
>as the opposition just becomes more toxic and constantly shitpost it just makes them look worse and what they represent worse
i can't imagine the extremely low intelligence you have to have, to still be on the democrat's side after all this

Trump is actively practising the Fourth Political Theory

Liberals literally can't grasp the strategy

>Michael Moore was a virgin until he was 32
>until he was 32

That should be a sign of hope for most of this board.

>makes him appear more sympathetic
maybe here exclusively

I want to ask him if he lost his wizard powers

>"listening" to le fat propagandist grandpa
so brave

I'm not so sure. I watched a live show he did where he was literally asking everyone to vote for Hillary. Listing reasons she was qualified. Straight up said you may not like her but you don't have to like her. Vote for Hilary.

>listening to Michael Moore
>ever

Now this is shitposting

Of course, it's such a rich period for political satire, how could he resist?

Left != liberals

Wow Sup Forums, next time pick an easier target to shit on. Michael Moore makes entertaining, heavily biased documentaries that speak solely for Michael Moore.

google.com/search?q=leftwing&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Modern liberals aren't classical liberals

>tfw Michael Moore was one of the few who predicted that Trump would win

No he absolutely did not, in any meaningful way
He wanted to write his own narrative about how all Trump supporters felt
Ann Coulter genuinely predicted Trump's victory

Anyone think Michael Moore looks like bane with the white house as the mask?

The only reason he "predicted" a Trump win is because he literally came out and said the whole of America is overrun by lower-middle class rednecks.

WHAT MATTERS IS OUR PLAN

youtube.com/watch?v=YKeYbEOSqYc

Dohohohoho.

and then promptly shat the bed when he said he'd lose the electoral vote before bribing said electors.

he literally said he thought Trump would with a couple months before the election

looks comfy af desu
super jelly

yeah, all we have to do is become fat millionaires.
for a while back in the summer I would agree with you, but he completely shilled out for Hillary and now that Republicans are in control of everything he'll be cranking out propaganda like it's 2006

no one cared who I was until I put on the hat

lel

youtube.com/watch?v=tRNpYLoSx_E

HE DIDN'T VOTE SO GOOD

The best thing was when Trump and his son trolled him by posting his speech and claimed it was pro-Trump. It made him so mad.
youtube.com/watch?v=YY-CiPVo_NQ

That was a nice speech.

youtu.be/wxDRqeuLNag

>Hillary vilifies and alienates huge groups of people
>Liberals in general vilify and alienate huge groups of people
>Not their fault they lost
m8.

like 2 years before the election Mike Huckabee went on the Daily Show to discuss his book about how Liberal Elitism and the Bubble New York and California live in will isolate them from the rest of America and turn them all against them. While he said some stupid shit that kinda was reverse liberal elitism in a way he still made a point to John Stewart about what could happen if this continue and John just made a joke out of it.

Somebody actively tries to warn them and they make fun of him. Liberals are the fucking worst man.

This. I firmly believe that people who profit from these (Jon Stewart and others) secretly voted for Trump so they will have something easy to talk about for at least four years.

>1 week of being President
He'd sure have a lot of material to work with...

No. He will legitimately keel-over and die before he can finish another film. And not even his beloved Obamacare will be able to save him.

>>implying he can do more in a day than manage his diabeetus

lol

Looks like the set of a horror movie.

me on the left in the display

Ahaha. Ack to /r/atheism you go, Moorefag.

dude. fuck america

Why does he look like a SJW tranny these days?

>Capitalism is bad! Find out how by watching my movies! DVD's and Blu-Rays on sale for $12.99!

Keep projecting. Im sure Turnip is going to make you a millionaire any day now!

amerikuks are the worst.

>Armchair Psychology

Again, look forward to losing those elections, libcucks.

satan confirms

Is this movie true?

Literally nothing in that post was "projecting".

You, however, ARE projecting with your retarded accusation.

Your lack of self-awareness is amazing.

Was this ever debunked, cause it flat out accuses Bush of high treason