&Why did you never hear "damn thesee fucking germans destroying my neighbourhood"?

&Why did you never hear "damn thesee fucking germans destroying my neighbourhood"?

Would you like to get more germans in your country (real germans and not some sjw faggots of course)?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lidice
lonelyplanet.com/usa/travel-tips-and-articles/56324
youtube.com/watch?v=-TfdZWhGKmw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The french in germany are mostly turks from alsace who go in germany to visit their family.

>Germans in my country
Again?

Go to Mallorca and ask there

Germans like to think big. So think of Europe as your neighborhood and the answer becomes yes, you're absolutely destroying it.

Why not. I'd settle them in the Marseille area to bring some much needed ordnung.

You mean you're planning to move to America? I would recommend the Clarkston (Washington)/ Lewiston (Idaho) city, but that's me speaking as an American.

Are you sure you don't want to stay in Germany and just make German babies, or are the women there brainwashed zombies who don't want German babies.

It's not about nationality it's about money.
Serbs have shit pay so they go to Germany and some stay, some come back and buy apartments from their huge German paychecks.
Why the fuck would a German come here?

>tons of "Germantown" disctricts in Murrican cities
>All of them are infested with dindus

wew lad

Because you're too busy destroying Europe.

>Why did you never hear "damn thesee fucking germans destroying my neighbourhood"?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lidice

Well Mallorca attracts a very special kind of Germans..

Top kek

>Literally less than a week since the British left the EU because the Germans were destroying their neighbourhoods through obscene levels of cuckery

Yes, the germans have done nothing wrong!

Germantowns are dead. White flight in the 70s killed virtually all of them. There are a quite few rural communities in Pennsylvanian still, though.

Fascist Grrrmans no. Sjw Germans yes with pleasure.

lonelyplanet.com/usa/travel-tips-and-articles/56324

more are always welcome

>Balkaners with dual citizenship
>Germans
No Germans here m8

>Would you like to get more germans in your country (real germans and not some sjw faggots of course)?
Yes of course. I'd be OK If Slovenia was 35% German.

That's what we get when we demonize fellow whites cuz "krauts" and "nazis" but soon we adopted 'Mexicantowns' like the cucks we are.

>live in a former german town
>it's now full of Mexicans
wew

>&Why did you never hear "damn thesee fucking germans destroying my neighbourhood"?

Say that to the Polish people fucking kraut.

youtube.com/watch?v=-TfdZWhGKmw