OMG LIFE IS SO TERRIBLE AND HUMANITY IS OUT FOR THEMSELVES WITH NO EXCEPTIONS! EVERYTHING IS BLEAK AND MEANINGLESS...

OMG LIFE IS SO TERRIBLE AND HUMANITY IS OUT FOR THEMSELVES WITH NO EXCEPTIONS! EVERYTHING IS BLEAK AND MEANINGLESS, FREEDOM IS A TERRIFYING THING TO STUPID PEOPLE, AND THE WORLD IS A COLD AND UNFORGIVING PLACE! LET ME DEMONSTRATE THIS BY HOLDING THE CAMERA ON THE DESOLATE BARREN WASTELAND AND THE PATHETIC MONGRELS WHO ARE THE CHARACTERS FOR MINUTES AND MINUTES AT A TIME AS THE AUDIENCE SHIFTS UNCOMFORTABLY UNDER THEIR GAZE! HA HA HA HA! I AM SUCH A GENIUS! THANK GOD I WASN'T PURGED BY STALIN OR ELSE I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO SHARE THIS MASTERFUL VISION WITH THE WORLD! YES, YES, LOOK AT HOW SHE TORTURES THE CAT! IT IS A METAPHOR FOR THE CORRUPTION OF POWER! YES! POWER... CORRUPTION... HUMANITY SUCKS! NOW GIVE ME MORE MONEY TO FUND MY NEXT NIHILISTIC MASTERPIECE!

Other urls found in this thread:

reviviendoviejasjoyas.blogspot.com.es/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are uou ok ani? Should I call for help?

Do they even have color televisions in hungary?

Are you fucking stupid? It literally says "terrible film" at the top of the poster?

Sup Forums was a mistake

>muh optimism
Let me tell you something. Americans are scared and generally too stupid to follow something that goes against conventionality. They need glitz and glamour and hope. They need the American dream neatly wrapped into 90 minutes. This is not what European cinema is about. European cinema deals with real issues and real people. Americans don't want this, they want to dream, like children. American 'cinema' is a corrosion of the worst kind, it dumbs down the whole world with infantile culture, where grown men are celebrating Hollywood garbage late into their 20's. I shit on American cinema. Grow up.

You posted this thread last week and the week before that you did Tarkovsky twice. Are the (You)s really worth it?

Kek

lmao

>"Tarr Bela Filmje"
>Terrible Film
lel

I asked you to link the Tarkovsky threads last time because I have no idea what you are talking about but presumably you tucked your tale underneath your asshole and scurried away like a little yammering weasel.

it seems like you understand his work very well, his film made an impact on you
you may find later on that your current rage turns into some kind of appreciation

we literally can not see colour friend

Just what I thought. You disgraceful coward. I hope a wasting disease afflicts you and your entire family and you all turn into starving skeletons no matter how much you eat, and the doctors have no idea how to treat you so they keep force-feeding you tasteless gruel for hours a day in order to stave off starvation but there is nothing that can save you, and you all get weaker and weaker, dying slow, agonizing, painful deaths, eradicating your shit-tier bloodline for an eternity and beyond.

>They need glitz and glamour and hope. They need the American dream neatly wrapped into 90 minutes.
>implying this is bad
Yeah, fuck off m8.

Who's the biggest fraud, Tarr or Haneke?

spurdo is that you?

Cache was stupid nonsense.

Hey OP, I understand you enjoyed Satantango very much. Maybe watch pic related. You will love it, I guarantee.
It is, as you americans say, right up your ally. Watch it and thank me later!

thats a pretty elaborate story you got there, why dont you write a book

Haneke, his films are literal dogshit (muh.. muh sharp cuts) and are ugly as well (and not in the good way).

At least Tarr's films are pretty to look at.

Color? Television? what?

>Color? Television? what?
It's a new concept. In amerifat country the citizens have been indoctrinated to perceive different wavelength of the visible spectrum. This way they are more receptable to advertisments.
They are brainwashed to call this 'progress'.

The fire of rage is strong in this one.

There is only one radio station in the whole country, they broadcast one random Tarr Béla movie on every friday, at 20:00. I listen to that with a Sokol radio for a few minute, when im lucky enough to have a little break from my 60 hours/week shift at the iron foundry.

what is a color television?

>what is a color television?
see: It's a sensory overload for the numb distraction junkies.

Is that the most punchable face ever on a movie poster?

STOP MARRYING
STOP HAVING CHILDREN
STOP WORKING
STOP BUYING THINGS
WESTERN SOCIETY IS AN INSULT TO LIFE ITSELF

I'm glad I never wasted 8 hours of my life on this movie. I was mulling over watching it like a year ago.

It's not a depressing film at all though. It's got a sense of humor. I found it funny and poignant at times. I don't see it as exactly nihilistic but certainly pessimistic and a pain to go thru if you're not used to his aesthetic.

their ivory tower is their prison

PLODDING and PLODDING and PLODDING

what should I watch next?

This, thank you Jodorowsky

this:

The Turin Horse is even better.

>muh getting dressed
>muh cooking potatoes
>muh eating potatoes
>muh fetching water
>muh trying to get horse to walk
>muh chopping wood
>muh washing clothes
>muh drinking palinka (two glasses instead of one in the end to signify hopelessness, bravo Bela, bravo)
>muh unending despair at the banal tragedy of all human life

>muh dubbing every character

Man, I like Werckmeister quite a bit, but Satantango has to be the single most overrated movie of all time. Complete dreck

Films for everyone reviviendoviejasjoyas.blogspot.com.es/

Hungarian here (posting from an iPhone I stole from a working class british tourist trying and failing to pick up local chicks, my day job is cleaning up the vomit and piss they leave behind in the morning), can confirm no. My cousin Zoltán has a computer that runs Heroes of Might and Magic 3 pretty smoothly though, so life is good.