LITERALLY REDPILL: THE VIDEO

youtube.com/watch?v=PyPLwSlzJvA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JVkkLDAm8I4
pastebin.com/EY20x8wm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Love the bit at the end.

Welcome back to reality

I've honestly never seen a video more worthy of sharing, I've been subbed to this guy for a while and he has made some great videos but that one really blew my mind. I hope it gets the exposure it deserves.

>621 subscribers
>only 75 views on that video
:(

It just came out late last night, but yeah. I've seen the guy talking in comments about how YouTube's algorithm is basically a joke and any video that doesn't have "Bernie Sanders Bernie Sanders Bernie Sanders" in the title doesn't get views outside of his subscriber base and people sharing them. Apparently Bernie Sanders fans just sit there searching "Bernie Sanders" by upload date all day... Which is strange.

Bumping because this thread is giving this video more views (69 when I watched it, 93 now)

Your clip sucks OP. It's one giant whiny
>the world owes me a favor
Rant. And it's not even a rant. I can hear your soggy knees in your weak voice. Here, a true redpill
youtu.be/JVkkLDAm8I4

Not an argument

you want some redpill? I'll show you redpill

pastebin.com/EY20x8wm

Just admit it's your video.

RIP TAY

It's honestly not, I've been subbed to the guy for months. He has 620 subs, why is it hard to believe that I'm 1 of 620 compared to 1 of 1? If I made the video I'd be super proud to say I did, but I don't think I could do what he does. I'm inspired by him, and I genuinely believe that he deserves to be given as much exposure as possible, I believe that if people can actually see his content, he'll earn many many subscribers and views, because he's that good. I'm sorry you disagree, and it's fine that you do, but I didn't post this thread to have some "WHICH VIDEO IS THE MOST RED PILL" dick swinging contest, there are plenty of great videos out there, and I promise you that this is one of them.

Also I believe that we should put a lot more effort into promoting intelligent young conservative voices.

Thou doth protest too much

Okay

Even if it's his, he deserves it.

He uses super delegates as an argument that "democracy doesn't real", while conveniently forgetting that Shillary beat Hernie by several million votes.

fuck off ronny raygun

He hates Bernie more than anybody.

Lose some weight you fat cunt.

That Autistic shaky voice.... OP great job OP.

Be confident bro and practice some in front of a mirror and breath when speaking.

Be confident bro and redo the video without black screens in between pics.

Good idea and content, maybe just redo it.

LOL Leave these autistic jealous comments on the video so he can actually see them you weird virgins

>sound like a major pussy
>bland opinions
>faggy concept

imagine, another diamond dozen fagget trying to get dat alt right youtube money

LE WAKE UP SHEEPLE

get out

Nobody loves you once so ever, I bet you sucked dick right off the back, you diamond dozen meat licker.

ITT
>Jealous faggots who think "I COULD DO IT SOOOO MUCH BETTERRRRR" shit post in an attempt to hurt the guy who runs the channel's feelings even though he's not in the thread