OMG LIVING IN FRANCE IS SO HORRIBLE! THE CLASS DIVIDE SINGLES OUT IMMIGRANTS! YOU CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE WHAT IT'S LIKE TO...

OMG LIVING IN FRANCE IS SO HORRIBLE! THE CLASS DIVIDE SINGLES OUT IMMIGRANTS! YOU CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE WHAT IT'S LIKE TO STRUGGLE AS AN IMMIGRANT! EVERY DAY IS FILLED WITH THE SAME SULLEN FACES, THE SAME DILAPIDATED BUILDINGS, AND THE SAME HOPELESS CYCLE! HOWEVER, SINCE THIS IS ALSO """"""FRANCE"""""", THE POOR ALSO HAVE A JOIE DE VIVRE THAT UPPERCLASS WHITE EUROPEANS WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND! LOOK HOW THE YOUNG MEN BREAKDANCE IN THE PROJECTS, AND THE CAMERA LINGERS ON HIM FOR MINUTES AT A TIME! IT IS JUXTAPOSING THE BEAUTY OF HIS GIFT WITH THE SQUALOR OF THE CHARACTERS' LIVING CONDITIONS! THIS IS VERY DEEP STUFF AND I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF YOU COME AWAY FROM THIS MOVIE WITH A LITTLE PERSPECTIVE!

Other urls found in this thread:

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affaire_Adama_Traoré#Interpellation_et_mort
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

whatcha lookin at whiteboy huh

QUOI QUOI

POOTAINE BAISE LA POLICE

What point are you trying to make exactly?

>Kassovitz was born in Paris, the son of Chantal Rémy, a film editor, and Peter Kassovitz, a director and writer.[1]
>Peter Kassovitz (born 17 November 1938) is a French film director and scriptwriter. He was born to Jewish parents in Budapest, Hungary. He left the country at the time of the Hungarian Revolution of 1956. He is the father of film director Mathieu Kassovitz.

> When he was compared to Spike Lee because the film was being compared to Lee's Do the Right Thing, he noted the irony: I don't know if it's really important, or intelligent even, when people say to me I'm a white Spike Lee, because they said to Spike Lee you're a black Woody Allen.[5]

>He played a leading role in Amen. (2003) by Costa-Gavras.
>Gerstein attempts to notify Pope Pius XII (Marcel Iureş) about the gassings, but is appalled by the lack of response he gets from the Catholic hierarchy. The only person moved is Riccardo Fontana (Mathieu Kassovitz), a young Jesuit priest. Fontana and Gerstein attempt to raise awareness about what is happening to the Jews in Europe but even after Fontana appealing to the pope himself, the Vatican makes only a timid and vague condemnation of Hitler and Nazi Germany.
>While the character of Kurt Gerstein is historical, the character of the young priest is fictional. Although based on the action of Gerstein to stop and bring global awareness to the Holocaust, the plot is largely fictitious.

>Kassovitz is also recognizable for playing a conflicted Belgian explosives expert in Steven Spielberg's controversial 2005 film Munich
>Munich is a 2005 American-Canadian historical drama and political thriller film based on Operation Wrath of God, the Israeli government's secret retaliation against the Palestine Liberation Organization

>"Nothing like a good shit! Do you believe in God? That's the wrong question. Does God believe in us? I once had a friend called Grunwalski. We were sent to Siberia together. When you go to a Siberian work camp, you travel in a cattle car. You roll across icy steppes for days, without seeing a soul. You huddle to keep warm. But it's hard to relieve yourself, to take a shit, you can't do it on the train, and the only time the train stops is to take on water for the locomotive. But Grunwalski was shy, even when we bathed together, he got upset. I used to kid him about it. So, the train stops and everyone jumps out to shit on the tracks. I teased Grunwalski so much, that he went off on his own. The train starts moving, so everyone jumps on, but it waits for nobody. Grunwalski had a problem: he'd gone behind a bush, and was still shitting. So I see him come out from behind the bush, holding up his pants with his hands. He tries to catch up. I hold out my hand, but each time he reaches for it he lets go of his pants and they drop to his ankles. He pulls them up, starts running again, but they fall back down, when he reaches for me."
>"... then what happened?"
>"Nothing. Grunwalksi froze to death. Goodbye."

What did he mean by this?

>(((Kassovitz)))
How am I not surprised?

How big of a faggot is op exactly?

>why are we discriminated against

whole film they break the law and do stupid shit while spewing idioms

Why was the black guy the most even-tempered?

*burns down small business* WTF!!!! why the police ar treating us like criminals.......... *spits on random frenchman on escalator* fascists... *shoots officer* we wuz good boys

>multi-racial-gang.jpg
only in (((fiction)))

Racial prejudice is forgotten in times of abject poverty.

t. white middle class cuck

>tfw no young vincent cassell bf

Stop making these threads please. You're embarrassing yourself, lad. Might as well record your ramblings and post them on Youtube. You'd be rich.

Then don't emigrate to France. Stay in your original shithole instead of bringing a first world country down to your level.

It's usually exacerbated

Make me faggot

That's what you do when you have no money, no employment, and nothing else entertaining.

been there, done that

it's also a joke because he was the most discriminated against and as such was the one who knew that spitting in cops faces and vandalising public property is just a front and a waste of time

*smokes crack* AYO WHY DA CRACKA PIGS BE PUTTING US AWAY? I BE GETTIN MY LIFE BACK ON TRACK

more like intensified

Why don't they read books, work out, look for jobs?

Its good but it aint worth a fucking thread ....plus fuck all frencies

TELEVISION

AND

FILM

He had nothing to prove.

Nothing whatsoever the OP says is inaccurate.

OK Kinoman.

Aren't you the one who made that terrible regurgitating thread about Satantango?

You have no analytical skills, lad. You can't even comprehend a simple concept like empathy. Please don't waste your life on cinema or anything related to it.

There, i hope that stops you.

I see you're familiar with my work.

What exactly do you contribute to this board, brownstain?

that's what Hubert was doing

Vinz and Said are stereotypical "youfs" with a million times more testosterone than sense. They have no idea how the world works and the whole movie is about their futile efforts to rail against society. Hubert is older and already knows the score, but even he gets drawn into shit because it's fucking life.

>DUDE WHITE EUROPEANS ARE OPPRESSING ME. WHY DON'T I JUST GO BACK TO MY COUNTRY OF ORIGIN!? OH WAIT, NO GIBS

Vince Cassel aged like shit

He was a hunk in this film

Or you could get a job.

OMG FUCKING MONICA BELLUCI EVERYDAY IS SO HORRIBLE

Hubert got all disillusioned because the French niggers burned down his gym in the chimpout. He tried to open up to his mother about it but she just muttered something about lettuce. So then he just goes 180 and becomes everything he despised in Vinz.

so, you're french, young, over-educated and angry?

Looks like Europe is becoming americanized. Won't be much longer now until you have your own civil rights movement and "diversity is your strength".

R.I.P. in pieces European heritage, culture, ethnicities, etc.

that the movie pushes a viewpoint that offends him and therefore doesn't deserve the appreciation it gets.

American, young, wealthy, and enjoying my place under this new world order.

what are you smoking, that man has always been ugly as sin, just very charismatic

>Sup Forums
>wealthy and posting about idpol
Not even susprised at this point

>Sup Forums
What's your home board, friend? It sure as shit isn't here.

Wasn't La Haine just the French equivalent of Kids, in that it was just a depiction of day to day life in the city and that the youths presented aren't exactly seen as good or virtuous?

it's Do the Right Thing mixed with Menace II Society.

it was a lot better than Kids though

Kids was just Harmony Korine's first pederast adventure

Larry Clark is the pedo, not HK.

>it's a the_donald mongs get triggered by a movie loved on Sup Forums episode

You're quite detached from real life if you think a multi racial gang in France is jewish fiction or whatever you're memeing there. They were just friends anyway, is that a jewish invention too?

they were just friends because they lived in the same shitty tenements.

poor working class people are so noble and beautiful! they're so pure! never an evil thought! especially if they're brown and black!

Your mother just love you because you don't leave your basement.

You just have your friends because you went to the same school.

I live by myself.

WELL SPOOKED MY PROPERTY

>HE DOESN'T BUY NICE THINGS
GO BE A BUDDHIST

ITS CLEARLY /lit/ THE EPICENTER OF TRYHARD PLEBS

Why the fuck would you waste your time watching French movies and cry about it all over the interwebz? Go outside ffs. You don't have niggers to shoot or something?

>be born to middle class parents
>see children born in to poverty, little access to education or facilities, raised on the streets who grow up doing what they know

>WTF why don't they just go to university and get a job!?

stay classy Sup Forums

>meanwhile. DUDE DRUGS ARE COOL, PROMISCUITY IS AWESOME, ETC.
You'd think if these "artists" actually cared about poor people, they would stop glorifying and promoting the degenerate culture that leads to poverty.

You haven't seen this film have you?

>degenerate culture that leads to poverty.

But they're born in poverty you fucking retard

And if you watched the movie and had the intelligence to interpret it without memes, you'd understand that it doesn't promote drugs or ghetto culture, but that it sends a message opposing the escalation of violence between the people and the governement

did you see the movie? they had a roof over their head, they had food on the table, they had family friends, the ability to smoke weed with impunity unless there were cops around. And they still wanted more. Fucking animals.

'Never argue with Sup Forums. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.'

>did you see the movie? they had a roof over their head, they had food on the table, they had family friends, the ability to smoke weed with impunity unless there were cops around. And they still wanted more. Fucking animals.

>missing the point this hard

Yeah they wanted more. Do you like being a trained animal?

That's not what they were mad about though. They were mad about the fact that a cop could get away with literal murder with hundreds of witnesses.

The movie was fictional but that situation was real.

>little access to education or facilities
>in socialized europe
>the "you need university for a job" meme
the reason most "gang-bangers" are gangstas in europe is out of choice.
europe is not america and if you think that it is, you're either a burger, never had any kind of contact with "european gangstas" or you're one of those retarded european gangstas that pretend to be american ghetto nigga

Sup Forums is being schooled hard in this thread.

>They were mad about the fact that a cop could get away with literal murder with hundreds of witnesses.
Boo hoo the guy was a looter. Did you know the animals torched Hubert's gym, effectively ruining the man's potential? What about the guy whose car got torched, meaning he couldn't go to work? Any number of livelihoods a riot destroys. These people eat themselves and the police are just trying to keep them away from the actual taxpayers.

Yes but that would be a really hard concept for a retard like OP

cool. next time we should raid them.

just a lil ol reminder

Yes. it's an endless, pointless circle of violence and retribution. This is the focus of the movie. "La Haine".

dude why isn't everyone autistic and lack empathy just as me lmao

Seriously. Fix the fucking typo already.

0/10

But he got killed, that's a valid reason for a riot.

And the cops showed when they were having a bbq.
And then what happens at the police station.

Did you even watch the movie ?

this.
europe is all clean and educated and polite.
feels good desu.

I have empathy for people I care about. If I gave everything I had to poor people I would be poor just like them. You can't help everyone, so just let it work itself out. If you have to defend yourself, just do that. But these people need to wither and die.

Hillary Clinton calling Trump supporters deplorables was stupid, but now I realize what she meant

>But he got killed, that's a valid reason for a riot.
No, he was beaten during the riot at the beginning. It was a regular old chimpout.

I was half trolling but now I see you're actually autistic

Some dude got killed which let to a riot.

It happened again this year, a guy got arrested by the police and then died "of a stroke" which was proven wrong but the police was not sanctionned

Maybe I'm half trolling too but you wouldn't know it would you?

>a guy got arrested by the police
why was he arrested?

No, you're pretty clearly autistic

I would because I don't suffer from autism and don't lack empathy

Identity check, where he ran away according to the police and punched one policeman.

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affaire_Adama_Traoré#Interpellation_et_mort

If you can read french or translate it on google translate you'll get more information

Ok, but honest question: What is wrong with lacking empathy?

Definitely the biggest so far this week.

means you're mentally challenged and emotionally stunted

those are just buzz phrases. I lead a pretty good life all things considered.

yeah Forrest Gump did too

Yeah well if I'm Forrest, you're Wesley you college pop psychologist.

you forgot :
>DUDE FRENCH POLICE IS RACIST AND VIOLENT, LOOK THEY HARASS YOUNG IMMIGRANT WHO DID NUFFIN ALL THE DAY AND EVEN SHOOT THEM FOR FREE LMAO.

Also :
>PARIS IS A CTIY FILLED WITH NAZIS

And :
>IM A JEWISH, I'M POOR, LIVING IN A SHITHOLE, AND MY BEST FRIENDS ARE BLACK AND ARAB. WE ARE FIGHTING AGASINT THE EVIL WHITE PEOPLE OF FRANCE.

You have to be on the spectrum to think that's a good comeback

*sticks gun in your face*