They are the most effeminate and pathetic people in Europe

is 80 iq bad? mine is 87

#you will not divide us

89 is the cut-off point, sorry lad
Not all of us can be brainiacs

No thanks reminding me

IQ is a dumb meme

>he has our flag on his own flag

Literally the my wife's son levels of vexillological cuckery, cry more noonga/convict

iq is pretty much a meme anyway

t. James Pajeetabad

>italy
>roman

>beat
Exploiting (in good and bad ways) actually. To do that It helps if people are stupid/not as "advanced".
>effeminate and pathetic
Wolf in sheep's clohing m8.
Thanks for the reminder.
Problem?

italy didn't inherit the roman empire, macedonia did

You do release for (most of) their colonies that they had to beat other Westerners that were already there right?

There's no such thing as exploiting in a good way.

lmao
pls gib menes

Firstly, if it was so easy, why didn't the rest of Europe do it?
Secondly, our historic foreign policy since Elizabeth I has been to avoid continental wars except to maintain the balance of power. How did France and Germany's autistic nova Roma continental LARP empires work out for them?
Thirdly, it's painfully obvious you're a butthurt shitskin

>Thirdly, it's painfully obvious you're a butthurt shitskin
Far, far more likely you are some darkie cunt than the op, from a statistical point of view. England is basically New Pakistan by this point.

>Firstly, if it was so easy, why didn't the rest of Europe do it?
the thing is, we, the portuguese, did.
its much easier gaining territory from weaker people than with battling similar powered nations.
it's basic knowledge.

Us going to war with similar-powered nations is the only reason Portugal wasn't turned into Spain's arse cushion

we not getting incorporated into spain was mostly luck, help from britain and the terrain on the border is oftentimes hard to pass through so it prevented a spanish invasion lot of times

But they had the right idea. From a British perspective, there was no more land to be had in Europe unless it was conquered and being an island, made it hard to keep hold of taken land in Europe., but acted as a double edged sword, and made defending the homeland easier.

From all other Europeans, expansion was necessary for preservation. Most particular for France, Russia and Germany.

>the thing is, we, the portuguese, did.
You lost most of your colonies in Eurasia within decades

OP is a true blue aussie chink

IQ 130 and below are subhuman

This remined me I liked Brainiac. Why did you guys stopped blowing up those vans?

Whiter than you amerifat.

IQ is a meme. Don't worry.
If you did a test it means you are probably just bad at one of the tasks like math or logical thinking.
It will not affect your life in any way.