QUESTION FOR ALL AMERICANS. In your opinion what is the chance of Donald Trump winning the elections...

QUESTION FOR ALL AMERICANS. In your opinion what is the chance of Donald Trump winning the elections, plz honest replies only. Im curious cuz I dont thrust the polls, wanna hear people's opinions.

Other urls found in this thread:

americanbazaaronline.com/2016/06/24/ethnic-minority-babies-now-outnumber-white-babies-in-the-us414260/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Our elections are based off the mood of the culture. We've had a democrat for 8 years, Republican for 8 years before that. The whole country is too liberal so the pendulum swings back right this election. Trump will win the presidency. Sheldon Adelson knows this

50/50 Probably better because the polls fucked up Brexit and the Spanish election and the polls taken here ALWAYS oversample democrats.

It's serious but it's way too early to tell. Trump's new campaign manager is likely what he needs to ride to November.

Hillary has the email shit hanging over her head, the belief on whether or not prosecution will be recommended varies. Trump went a little too far on the attack rhetoric for the Trump University judge, but people will likely forget that in time.

The investigation into the Orlando shooting may vindicate what trump said in certain regards, including that there's no evidence that he was gay and another muslim saying he reported Mateen to the FBI indicating that mateen said he liked Al-Awaki videos.

Hillary will not be able to avoid direct debate with Trump like she did with Sanders time and time again.

I'd agree with user here:

There are literal shills on this website paid to support trump. Youre not going to get an honest answer

is it possible trump will just crush her on direct debate?
does he really need to do this ?

doesn't matter who wins this cycle we have become so divided that there will be riots/revolts

Hillary wins, blm/altright/oathkeepers will go ape shit and try to secede

Trump wins, liberals/blacks/Hispanics will go ape shit and burn cities

Honestly this user understands but the brainwash levels that is occurring in the US it's possible he could lose.

Currently they have brainwashed all of Facebook into believing that he is a racist, nazi, sexists, Xebophobic, arrogant and stupid. They constantly push the narrative that Trump is "not fit for president" and constantly make him out as a enemy of this country. They are at the point where they justify violence against him and encourage it. EVERYTIME he gives a speech they look for a simple mistake and then just hammer. That into every liberally biased blog, news site, and liberal TV station. They have crafted narrative that has brainwashed so many Americans that many people are scared to show public support for Trump.

I think he is the last hope we have for America but he is so hated and jo one cares how biased they are attacking him. It's gotten completely out of hand to the point I don't think many people will change their views. While Facebook does not equal the real world their screaming shows that The Vocal Minority takes priority over the silent majority.

Given that Hillary recently read the word [SIGH] off a teleprompter instead of actually understanding it was supposed to be the human gesture of sighing, I don't think she would be well prepared during a debate. Trump is not Rubio with a rehearsed 25 second speech, he responds in real time, and I think Clinton will be in trouble once debating Trump and he uses a line to knock her off script.

I think that it's likely Hillary has been avoiding Sanders in debates later in the democratic primary for this reason (also to avoid giving any attention to Sanders).

Fuck off literal shill paid to support hillary

ask after the RNC convention when the Reps start the campaing against hillary. This will be bloody good

Honestly polskabrat, unless he gets assassinated theres no way hell lose a fair election. The media here is trying so hard to cover for hillary but many normies still think shes a fiend, she will have low turnout.

>does he really need to do this ?
Trump is not the one with a PAC with $1M+ to "Correct the record" about hillary

so if trump wins it would be real test who really rules this country, minorities or law
thats sad that liberals are so anti-hate-speech and they do the same thing just to political opponents

While I'd support the don, I don't actually think he will win, if he does it will be very very close

Yes we are at a point where they act like children and just use insults over arguements. Our liberals love Obama and think he can do not wrong. They will defend Obama you shit talk him but if Trunp is mentioned people encourage shit talking about him.

OP here again, i have Murrican friend on steam who says that Trump has no plan at all, he just says things, tells he will build a wall and ban muslims and generally he wont do anything more. is that true, has he any plans for other things to change ? i doubt that he wants only those 2 things i mentioned

>Im curious cuz I dont thrust the polls, wanna hear people's opinions.

you know that "the polls" are compilations of people's opinions, right?

>Lemmy guess: You're voting for Trump!

Polls are often shit though, as for a variety of reasons, the samples are not representative.

No its not true, hes just a normie, thats how our media portrays him.

100%

He could probably come up with some viable, substantive policies if he wasn't perpetually sleep deprived.

50/50 just like everything else

This man's candidacy has generated a wave of global backlash against the disease of neo-liberalism (globalism). He's got a better chance of being assassinated than losing to the poster girl of globalism.

it's too early to tell but trump will have a significant advantage because the last president was a democrat

So very THIS. Earlier in the year, Trump supporters threatened riots if he was cheated out of the GOP nomination. Anti-Trumpers threatened riots if he did secure the nomination. This happened on the same day. Let's see; if he gets it, riots. If he doesn't get it, riots. Sounds like a 100% probability of riot with a 50% chance of martial law to me . . . . .

Could go any way at this point. But I have good feel that when it comes to debates Trump is going to anally annihilate Hillary so bad it will make his treatment of Jeb look good.

try harder poland

This.

Anyone who says he has no plan has no read anything on his policies. Tell your Steam friend to stop drinking the kook aid and link him TrUmps website. Tell him to get off Facebook and using it for politics

i live in the NY, pretty diverse here; i have black friends who get very angry, like some one told them they were all going to be slaves again if Trump wins angry. A lot of them say that riots will happen and that they will be justified. They see race relations as the single most important thing in America. Allthough i think Trump is a buffoon i really like his stances on immigration and trade, some how to liberals/blacks having an opinion on these issues is racist because Trump brought them into public discourse.

Nothing is more dangerous than self righteous indignation.

it isnt b8 m8, im seriously asking cuz last weekend i had visitors from US and man was pro-Trump and woman was anti-Trump so I got curious if all americans are such divided

This.

He's going to bring up her foreign policy scandals and this time there will be no CNN pundit to get mad and cut the topic off. She has nothing on him in comparison. What can she possibly do to mitigate the damage of Libya, Iran, and Iraq when Trump makes a case for how she fucked it up?

Absolutely zero

>latinos won't won't vote for him
>blacks won't vote for him
>most women won't vote for him
>white liberals won't vote for him(Cali has the most electoral votes)

texas is the second most populous state so he might have an edge there, but it won't be enough.

just enjoy the memes while they last, it's all one can do

5%

More divided now than we have been since the civil war desu. The white working class is losing its hegemony here and people are lashing out.
Minorities are ascending to power and a lot of people are scared. No one wants to be a minority.

Yes, it's extremely divided to the point that people will delete me from Facebook if I openly support him. Our country has been incrediblely divided thanks to Obama but instead of blaming Obama, everyone blames Trump.

The irony is that Trump has called out multiple attacks or predictions and has been right on all of them, but no one cares because of how he is portrayed.

It's true. I live in a liberal area and nobody besides my family knows I'm voting for Trump because I'd be ostracized if I publicly showed support. I'm afraid it could hurt my job prospects and without a good job in this world you might as well be dead.

It's still illegal to imprison people for unpopular beliefs but it's currently the fashion for liberals to do just about everything else to make the lives of any dissenters extremely unpleasant.

>Minorities are ascending to power

o-okay, sure.

>BROTHERS, WE NOW HAVE BROWNS CLEANING OUR TOILETS AND MAKING OUR BURGERS-THOSE ARE JOBS FOR REAL AMERICANS! REBEL!

honestly I think he's got a good shot.
the most important thing in the elections is the independent vote, and most of them, the majority i feel, stand with trump or will vote gary johnson

70%

2nd hand reporting of people's opinions, which could be altered with a few keystrokes.

Americans are divided over trump. He is the divisive one. What the fuck does this have to do with obama?

>black president already
>ethnic-minority-babies-now-outnumber-white-babies-in-the-us
americanbazaaronline.com/2016/06/24/ethnic-minority-babies-now-outnumber-white-babies-in-the-us414260/

you wot? whatever happened to freedom of vote, freedom of choice, and freedom of speech? What is next? Outlawing the holohoax denial?

It is 87% to 99% certain that Donald Trump will win the presidential election on November 8, 2016; 87% if running against Hillary Clinton, 99% if against Bernie Sanders.

In a match-up between the Republican primary winner and each of the Democratic contenders, Donald Trump is predicted to defeat Hillary Clinton by 52.5% to 47.5% of the two-party vote. He would defeat Bernie Sanders by 57.7% to 42.3%.

Source: primarymodel.com (and subsequent sources)

wow thats strong. i wonder if they see their own hipocrisy, they fight against bullying minorities but they would disembowel someone just for supporting political opponent, who in fact isnt Bin Laden or xenophobe, racist or other shit media says. its similar to gestapo or nkwd methods

100% chance he will be elected

Normie's are just now starting to pay attention to the news, once they get red pilled on Benghazi, white water, emails, speeches, Saudi money, etc it will be over

Trump just has to make peace with the GOP establishment, which he basically has except for a few vipers that are corrupt globalists anyway, its only a matter of time before mainstream conservative news outlets like fox news, rush Limbaugh, etc start shilling for trump and millions of dollars of TV and radio ads blast Hillary on all her lies

Since Obama came to power our politics have devolved into republicans and democrats tossing shit at each other like monkeys in a cage at a circus.

Congress can't/wont do a fucking thing.

Balkanisation incoming

since the dawn of time, whites have been a minority on the global scale, hasn't stopped us yet.

a small fucking island ruled the world once, numbers don't mean anything

You have to understand that if user were in a red state everything hes saying would be just as true for supporting Clinton. The point is our a rift bigger than the Grand Canyon has opened up dividing right and left

Croatia please i'm not saying that the undieing spirit of great whitness will be conquered im just pointing out that the white working class in America is becoming a minority class; if you know anything about our history or the way our government works youll understand that in America being in a minority often isn't the most advantageous place to be.

Tons of angry darkies will gain political power and do whatever they can to get generational revenge

Trump came out against mass immigration and the TPP.

Hillary only recently came out against the TPP and supports mass immigration. I expect her to sign the TPP if she gets in.

Trump probably will sign it after some tweaks so don't go to sleep if Trump wins.

Trump scared the shit out of the Money Printers with his opposition to mass immigration (cheap labor and race mixing,) so I'd say he has the up hill fight right now.

The media is going all in for Hillary.

Politics is best played from the pit, not the sidelines.

Trump needs to break wide open the Money Printing Scam at the heart of society (I doubt he will do this. Many people who oppose it have very convenient assassinations happen to them.)

If white males every start to organize as white males again, I think Trump could win easily. The problem with that strategy is that almost all mass media is designed to prevent exactly that from happening. (White males are the most likely to oppose and block mass immigration which provides the cheap labor for the money printers.)

Spread the word!

85%

We're used to choosing between two shitlords, but Trump represents something a little different while Hillary is about as basic an establishment candidate you can get. I don't think it will even be close.

An Illegal Mexican will assassinate Trump before the convention

This is what I mean. Whether this leaf is shitposting or not this is EXACTLY what normies say. They say this word for word sometimes too. They are too brainwashed as I said, see response that user is correct on Obama.

Also fuck you leaf, you will never be as based as Straya with your shitposting.

I live in Michigan and everyone I've spoken too is heavily implying they are voting Trump. Hillary is absolutely despised in the rustbelt for nafta by everyone but niggers.

If Trump can flip places like Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin he will win and he has a better chance of doing so than any Republican since I was like 5.

Nah

Being a Clinton supporter in a red state it would sort of be like being an atheist in a Christian country.

However, being a Trump supporter in a blue state, especially in some sanctuary city, would be like being a kaffir in a Muslim country and you should fear for your life.

It also depends where you live. You won't find open Trump Supporters in Cali, but in Texas there may be a huge amount openly supporting him. It has to do with the area too.

We do it for free you stupid nigger

Never forget that working class white people are racist for voting on their own self interests

I live in Oakland county, the richest county in the state. If people here are supporting him you better believe the cousin fucking counties are.

Obviously Detroit and Flint will vote for the gibs but the white majority has a hatred for Hillary Clinton unrivalved by any Democratic candidate in my lifetime.

I would only have given about a 1% chance of brexit happening, but it did. I don't know how to answer.

Maybe 5%? There are a lot of possibilities that could wreck it-- Hillary might finally corrupt enough people that she's declared the winner, trump might turn out to not be a serious candidate, BLM might pull off one of their assassination plots, or the globalists might get 'im.

But then again-- I thought the Brexit referendum was too rigged to succeed, but they managed it.

Who the fuck are you and who gave you the right to discuss our country with little to absolutely no research done?

How many election cycles is that exactly?

Good thing Michigan is incredibly racist then.

You're talking about the same state where the governor just poisoned 100k niglets.

and i'm saying the dying of the middle class is more due to the white upper class than it is to retarded minorities.
florida is particulary weird, no one likes him in Fake LA(Miami) but they love him in other cities.

god, the US is intricate and diverse enough to occupy an autist for 50 years.

WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE DOING? we may never know

Possible, but that risks a major propaganda victory for White Nationalists.

White Nationalists make Trump look like a fucking clown.

If the Money Printers kill Trump, they will probably use a screwed up in the head right winger to try to discredit any major opposition to the Democrat party.

I'm 31.

The obvious exception being Kwame Kilpatrick but he was not a national politician.

Well below 50%. More like 38%. That's the odd the Vegas bookies have and its dropping daily.

I won't be the landslide sHillery bots want but it won't be close. Trump will lose Ohio--currently single digit in most polls behind as Johnson has stolen a lot of his fiscal conservative thunder--and fold. I don't see him taking blue-leaning swing states (PA, CO). It was a fun meme filled ride, but it is almost over brothers.

personally I would bet on Hillary. Repubs don't even like Trump that much.People also like Obama, and she is Obama 2.0

Lots of love for Trump when I went through Sebring and Lake Placid. Also lots of support for him out in Lee County.

It all depends if the Republicans actually rally behind him or if they sink the ship with no survivors.

Republican here, my whole family is voting Trump and my state.

Everyone I know is voting Trump.

I am also waiting day by day for Wikileaks to release Hillary emails and i'll be making memes from the deadliest content from them every weekend till the election. I'll be tweeting them at Trump and posting them on here and a few other users on twitter when they have a chance to go viral.

Trump 2016.

Trump is going to win because minority vote doesn't matter. You look at him having like 17% with latinos and you think it matters? Nope. Latinos don't vote and they're a minority. They aren't going to swing the election.

The only demographic that matters are white people.
Let's say the polls show 40% Americans say they support Trump over Hillary. Trump lost, right? No way he can get those extra 10%? Not exactly.
From that point what matters is the voter turnout. Polls are one thing. To sign a poll you don't need to go to your local vote station. What matters is that Trump supporters are going to go out and vote. Hillary voters are not going to go out and vote because Hillary doesn't bring in the crown. She doesn't have the same sort of momentum behind her. She speaks to empty rooms. People say they support Hillary over Trump, but they don't feel so strongly about her that they will go out and vote.

Trump is going to win for the same exact reasons Brexit won.
Just look at this pic. The majority was against Brexit, but the majority of voters were old people. The trendy young liberals stayed home and whined about Brexit.

Lots of love for him since Rubio fell apart in Westchester/Coral Gables.

OP here. What about Jews, i mean all those rich one CEOs and financial district, who are they supporting. cuz I feel that their vote does matter but they must be ready for both scenarios, cuz they in fact rule most of corporations in US

While you are right, the fact of the matter is that the opinion expressed through polls is they can be extremely susceptible to a range of factors that'll skewer the result.

Pretty much this, but again I dunno if this is the case cause lots of young voters are going to vote against Trump just because they hate him.

you've been to lake placid? the 1,500 pop town? my brother are you also one of the Cursed, doomed to interpret the meaningles words of politicians in the shitholes of the world for eternity?

1/3

I think if it looks like he might actually win they'll kill him. May Kek protect him, for Donald is His will and we are merely his instrument.

''Loads of'' young people voted against Brexit because they hate nationalists, Farage, UKIP etc, but they still lost because they didn't have the numbers.

Things are looking very good for Trump. I'd say he has better chances of winning than Brexit had.

80%

I've never met a Hillary voter that wasn't a low IQ spic or nigger.

Too true. The only person in my family who might be voting at all is my darling Cuban mother who believes in pseudo-science off of clickbait articles and thinks she's smarter than everyone as a result and, yeah, she's voting for Clinton.
Assuming I drive her ass there. Which I won't. I'm going early on to vote for Trump then say the car's fucked and that'd be the end of her lazy ass.

Shit I am not a shill And a Trump supporter and this gives me hope. It's so true though, after Bexit ANYTHING is possible.

I'm a Trump guy but I don't think you can buy into those numbers too much. Dems didn't really need to come out and vote, Hillary was the presumptive nominee years ago. Bern victims are the exception.

I don't except primary numbers to be indicative of the general turnout. The media/establishment have done a great job of making Trump one of the most hated people in existence. There's less vitrol for genocidal Africans than Trump.

I still cling to hope though, that I may be wrong.

Doing gods work user. Try and redpill her.

Unfortunately I have some lib friends who refuse to vote for Trump purely on principle. I even try reasoning with them giving specific evidence that Trump is their guy that would benefit them (one is a gay black guy, and the other a business owner) but they stick their heads in the sand and try to tell me I'm forcing my narrative down their throat when I'm not. Just trying to help open their eyes.

The redpill is a hard one to swallow...I'm having a hard time giving out small doses to those I know.

THIS

help i'm in Massachusetts, I wear my maga hat
proudly and these cucks keep trying to take my hat

I don't live there but I think he has a very high chance of winning if he isn't assassinated as Hillary has way more scandals against her than he does and no matter how bad his odds may seem at any time leading up to the election if Hillary is indicted/FBI leaks enough damaging information about her misdeeds he could win simply being the only candidate left to vote for as she'd be too hurt to win.

She doesn't have to go to jail, she just needs to be made to look bad enough from a leak which people keep saying is highly likely if she isn't made to stand trial.

I think the big concern is the democrats pulling her out and swapping her with Biden or someone else and Hillary endorsing the new guy. If she basically suicided taking Trump with her the new guy could beat him as Trump wouldn't have enough time to discredit him.

This user nailed it. I deal with the same shit in Florida.

>You won't find open Trump Supporters in Cali

beg to differ, friend-o. Met a pretty cool one at a bar with a MAGA hat on a few weeks back. we openly talked Trump around what i assume were illegal beans, Even wrote MAGA on the whiteboard they had

Holy shit Bill must have been in the doghouse for those Thai lady boys or something.

>Dems didn't really need to come out and vote
They absolutely did.

If you support a person you need to go out and get them to win. The low voter turnout just shows that Hillary didn't have that big of a support.
She could have easily lost to Bernie. She struggled against him because ''muh vagina'' gets you only so far.
The democrat turnout was small, and half of those people are Bernie supporters. Many of those Bernie supporters are going to vote Trump, so their voter base is even more diminished.
How many Republicans are going to switch to Hillary? Not many, I'd say.

But again it all depends on where you live. Pretty cool though to see more Califags being open to supporting Trump.

I can't see how it could possibly matter. LA, San Diego, San Jose and SanTran are all hillary.

Fair enough, but it's crazy how much of a 180 in general that libs on social media and whatnot have done since Bernie was done. In the primary every single lib I saw on social media or on the TV was just ripping into Hillary for how unlikable she is or being a liar etc.

Now that Bernie is gone you don't hear a peep from those same people. Purely jumping on the Dem bandwagon without getting a taste or what they're signing on with.

100%

Most of the people in the MSM's polls fall into 3 camps:

-Trump supporters who will have a 99% turnout on election day.

-Millenial faggots who say they'll vote Hillary but will stay home playing videogames or taking jello shots with Chad and Stacy

-People who say they won't vote Trump cause they're still hoping something crazy happens and they're given an alternative to Trump and Hillary(these people will overwhelmingly go Trump)

Manatee county is so Trump it's crazy. Litrally everyone I talk to is voting Trump.

The statistics support him, ask a political science professor.

However, I don't think his inevitable winning will necessarily be the best for the nation, but he would be better then that blood-thirsty, insane warmonger clinton.

Weak shill tactic. Hillary shills being paid to spread rumors about paid Trump shills. Too obvious.