Is it gay to wear the name of another man on your back ?

Is it gay to wear the name of another man on your back ?

Your insecurity is showing.

What's worse: wearing someone else's Jersey or getting a custom jersey with your name on it?

This makes you a little gay thinking about it

maybe they're all just peter's sons

Inb4 Tsubasa kit

no but it is a little weird when your gf starts doing it.

Not if they are older than you

>he doesn't wear a 10/11 Barça shirt with Iniesta's name on his back
now that's gay senpai

>german humor

It's only gay if there is an actual man on your back*

*or if balls are touching of course

I don't think most people care. If it bothers you so much just get a jersey that says fan

>praising men who are amongst the 1% most athletic and successful at the sport you love make you gay or a cuck
stop projecting guys, you are too insecure

only in your lower back

yes

It is acceptable up until the age where you could in theory be a professional sportsman i.e around 16-18, after that it's embarrassing!

My only sports tshirt is Romas one and it's only Totti, all of them bought when I was in Rome.

I wouldn't fuck him, I don't feel anything for him but I admire how he played and his career.

I'm a bit sad I miss a Pirlo tshirt straight from Milan though.

no but it's cuck to have one from another race

yes, you should never wear a shirt with another man's name

girls?

Easily custom jersey. No one gives a fuck who you are

where can i buy a good cheep jersey
been lookin for a awhile

custom jerseys make the most sense because nfl FRANCHISES would not exist without fans.

I like to get custom jerseys with names and numbers of players from other sports. everybody thought my Yankees jersey with 91/Rodman was funny

Another man's name. Both are cringey as fuck though

Why the fuck even go to a game if you're not going to wear a jersey? Just stay home.

don't know, never talked to one

jealous you didn't think of it first

filth

it's interesting to see a supermodel standing next to completely and utterly average women.

Some of them are cute I disagree

oh really?

Gisele is not that average, bro.

Yeah its pretty gay

Most of the time soccer jerseys look fine without any numbers/names on them so I get them without any on the back at all

nothing is as dumb as the #12 fan jersey

>not getting "Any Name" stitched on your back

yeh

No. That is not what makes you a faggot, OP.

There is literally nothing wrong with wearing a jersey of a player you like

In my experience it's actually a very good conversation starter

It's gay to care what other people think

fat fuck

Dude, can you teach me? Can you teach me to be just, so fucking cool, as cool as you are. Man I'm so ready to be as fucking cool as this guy.
>omg
So fucking cool.

>le """""quirky""""" Canadian faec xD amirite guise? poutine!

>getting s tattoo of your favorite players not only name but his portrait on your skin

i do not doubt this has happened, not just with lost bets, but with sincerity

pathetic

I remember there was a dude with Messi no 10 tattooed on his back just like on a football jersey. That is the next level of pathetic.

Only Americans tend to find it gay for reasons I don't know why. Literally everyone wears it at games in every country around the world, so what's the harm in it?

It's not gay but its pretty cringey. Its something more akin to a childish thing to do, not a gay one.

Real men don't need to wear a jersey, they're not part of the team, but if you must you should wear a blank, uncustomized one.

>They don't have those for NFL and NBA
Guess that makes them the most semen-slurping for a reason.

>not getting HEHATEME regardless of team

This guy gets it.

Sports are a childish thing to do and watching it as a grown man is pretty cringey.

custom jersey and its not close. Though both are terrible.

regular player jerseys and shirts are not cringey in the slightest. custom jerseys go a little far imo because you're paying extra just to tell strangers who you are.
I will never understand the hate for /gamegear/ when it's worn at or for a game/match/party/tailgate though. Outside of the actual sports events themselves is a different story, you just kind look like a doofus while wearing them in public unless you're a kid.

Who’s kids are the halfbreeds?

why would you post this photo no one gives a fuck about your bojangles and shitty it job

>Is it gay to wear the name of another man on your back

only if its not Tsu7 or Mesi10 jersey

you must be on the wrong board

why would you bother posting this ignorant comment, clearly he just wanted to show off his /gamegear/, and I like his taste. t. non-Pants fan

What's worse: Wearing someone else's jersey, or having your girlfriend wear someone else's jersey

girlfriend, esp. if it's a black guy'sjersey

is this not /handsome men/?

i wanted to make him feel like a dumbass for being a dumbass

you are all so insecure

Obvious Yankees fan

>tfw noobs wearing #99 with Gretzky's name on it in beer league games
as a fan it is ok. as a player it is just embarrassing.

>wearing them in public
rarely happens here. it is mostly europeans/sudacas who do that.

fine for teenagers and college kids

embarrassing once you have established yourself as a grown man