ITT: underrated GOATs

ITT: underrated GOATs
I'll start

do you know the meaning of underrated?

>Andres Iniesta's Signature Move - "La Croqueta" | HD #respect

Messi is often analyzed solely by his goals which leads many people to underrate him. Just because a player is considered great doesn't mean he's not being underrated if they can't comprehend how great he truly is, my white friend.

>pass sideways until messi is open man
>goat

kek

Messi has a gift. Iniesta is intelligent and talented.

>scores winning goal in WC final while Messi sits at home playing fifa while eating cheese pizza and drinking sprite

>messi cocksucker
>talking shit about the man behind many of messi's successes

oh boy oh boy

I heard someone saying that yesterday, like "Iniesta isn't too fast, isn't too athletic, doesn't score goals, doesn't even look like a footballer, but he's smart"

Everybody literally says that Messi is Messi in barça but not in his NT thanks to iniesta

iniestas overall game is very intelligent. he uses his talents to their absolute limits. lahm was another player of that category. football isn't just speed.

>next world cup
>eats 5 goals against a dutch team that can't even qualify to Euros or the next World Cup
>eliminated in group stage

yeah what a "GOAT"

>receding hairline at 23
The sign of a true GOAT

>who is fat mario goatse

anyway no one expects some players to dribble that's why they have space open for them

for example in my team liverpiss, you will see Joel matip go past 5 players with the ball every few games, because no one bothers to close him down because he's not messi

similarly, iniesta always sideways passes 2 feet to xavi so unlike Messi who has at least 2 players marking him at all times, he had plenty of space to run

>pic unrelated

the true GOAT

Iniesta is severely overrated and his place in history will be below Xavi.

there's only one and it's Messi

>Iniesta
>the man behind Messi's success

Please stick to stealing copper you gypsy shit.

it says the man behind ''MANY'' of messi's successes, and it's the truth whether you like it, or not, mr. alfonse

and the only gypsy here is your north african inbred family

Iniesta has had the luxury to be able to coast through the bulk of the season every year because Messi's always there to save Barça. That malnourished fuck has been absolutely revered for years and years, getting awards, places in top XI and fame thanks to one fucking goal in the WC final and being lucky enough to be in the same team as Messi.

Fuck off to your stupid gypsy ceremonies.

stop replying to me with your mentally ill babbling. iniesta is a very very good player and no amount of your ilk getting ass ravaged at the fact will change that

>very good player
>underrated GOAT who's behind many of Messi's achievements

Yeah there's a little difference between those two things, maybe if you shut down your mouth and stop drooling all over your keyboard you'll be able to see it.

he is playing right now

This. He's been class for years. He's having an excellent season so far. As is De Brownie