All women are whores CONFIRMED

The numale in pic related just got cucked by Chris Evans who is now banging his wife of 4 years.
msn.com/en-us/movies/celebrity/its-official-chris-evans-and-jenny-slate-step-out-for-the-first-time-as-a-couple/ar-AAhCN50?ocid=spartanntp

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Practical_Kabbalah
msn.com/en-us/movies/celebrity/its-official-chris-evans-and-jenny-slate-step-out-for-the-first-time-as-a-couple/ar-AAhCN50?ocid=spartanntp
youtu.be/A848xpsDJbw
youtube.com/watch?v=nFxx7QjMY0I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Women just want the most alpha male they can get. Of course they're going to drop some nerd for captain america.

she has the biggest jew nose, why did chris do this

>Of course they're going to drop some nerd for >captain america.
>His latest tweet:
>aliens land on earth: "How much are haircuts >here"
>Human: "Sometimes they're like $40?"
>[rocket blasts off back into space]
>@DFLEISCHERCAMP

>she has the biggest jew nose, why did chris do this
Now that he's married into the tribe, he'll always have work.

I hate it when you start growing hands out of your shoulder

Wait..

That was probably her hand and he shooped it.

>Of course they're going to drop some nerd for captain america.
I feel bad for him desu. Also, this is bound to get other girls thinking they can land alphas too which just blows.

She is jewish and the cuck husband is a jew as well

Yeah I mostly just DG why Evans is going for such an incredibly unattractive woman.

Even her original husband looks too good for her, let alone an actual 10/10 superstar like CE.

What is it? Kike tricks? Something else?

>What is it? Kike tricks? Something else?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Practical_Kabbalah
>Practical Kabbalah (Heb: קבלה מעשית Kabbalah Ma'asit) in historical Judaism, is a branch of the Jewish mystical tradition that concerns the use of magic. It was considered permitted white magic[citation needed] by its practitioners, reserved for the elite, who could separate its spiritual source from Qliphoth realms of evil[citation needed] if performed under circumstances that were holy (Q-D-Š) and pure (טומאה וטהרה, tvmh vthrh).

But I'm not a whore. :u

>Marrying an Artist/Actress/Dancer/Entertainer ever

Hint: these are all code words for "Attention Seeking Whore"

tits or gtfo

If you don't knock your wife up within the first year of marrying her, you are asking for this.

A pregnant child/mother is immediately less attractive to other men. The child gives her a long time preference reason to stay bonded to you. The kid gives her something to do, to occupy her time, to fawn over, and to give her attention.

Barren relationships are not long-term relationships. The purpose of marriage is children, and unless you quickly fulfil that purpose, your wife will subconsciously look to other men to fill that role her husband was meant for and trade you in.

Don't you guys know that women whenever alone conspire against men? They are always pursuing the emancipation of themselves from us. Just like in toy story the toys stop moving the moment humans enter a room, so too do women cease talking for fear of man finding out.

They're the Jews who killed all the Christian kids for Kabbalah magic blood rituals, I mean the (((blood libel canard))).

This desu. If you want to keep her, knock her up. It's the oldest trick in the book.

>msn.com/en-us/movies/celebrity/its-official-chris-evans-and-jenny-slate-step-out-for-the-first-time-as-a-couple/ar-AAhCN50?ocid=spartanntp
chris evans is fit, a 8/10, alpha as fuck

bitches be bitches

Jenny Slate is incredibly hot; she got fired from SNL for swearing on air, so classic princess.

(((>cuck)))
the jews made this a meme.

Wait, BUH Jenny Slate?

youtu.be/A848xpsDJbw

Evans needs help.

You guys sound like desperate women.
>"Like omg, maybe if I get pregnant he'll stay with me."

But Jews have nothing to do with magic!!
Refer to this picture from a 13th century text on magick for proof!

Evil Christians just STOLE the Hebrew letters and put them there to slander jews!!

Literally the reason why my parents married, they had three more kids after the first (4 total) and are together to this day. 3 grandkids too so far. All White.

The purpose of marriage is children. Children can meme a marriage into existence just by being conceived. Children confirm a marriage and lock it in to a practical/real bond between man and wife by introducing a 3rd party they are both invested in for at least 18 years (and in reality for life).

Before a child, a marriage is just a hope and a promise, after a child, a marriage is a real co-investment for decades/life.

>Literally the reason why my parents married
Defensive much? Sounds like you're just butthurt because your dad fell for the ol' keep a nigga baby trap.
youtube.com/watch?v=nFxx7QjMY0I

>Evil Christians just STOLE the Hebrew letters and put them there to slander jews!!
Now you get it user!

>numale in pic related

that's a jew

(((((((Jenny Slate)))))))

jumale

Only a whore would post tits, user

A whore would post tits if someone paid her; a slut would do it for free. Yes, sluts are on the same level as Sup Forums moderators.