A whole movie about burgers

>a whole movie about burgers

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dvj4svKcjl0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no bully

Amerifats BTFO

As a fatty I'll watch this.

>yuropoots mad that americans can make a more artistic endeavor about burgers than they can with compelling subjects

No wonder Citizen Kane and Vertigo are the two most acclaimed films of all time while a plethora of interchangeable third world shit hovers around in the lower tier.

>That Minnesotan getting cucked the whole time
Bind as fuck

This made me smile

As an American I keked at this

well i don't know much about the guy

>Dr. Pavel, I'm BURGER.

Fuck you man. There's nothing wrong with this.

Burger?
I am Ja/ck/

>You're a big mac

>Uh, you don't get to bring fries.

chef here, everyone in my work has seen it and loved it and are taking inspiration from the focus of the brothers and kroc

Europoors will NEVER understand true burgerkino

>Don't worry, no sauce for them.

>They work for the mercenary, the masked man.
>Hamburglar?

>(((Burg)))ers

>LOTTA LOYALTY FOR A PART-TIME COOK

>Perhaps he's wondering why someone would microwave a burger before serving it to customers.

>they work for the mercenary, the moon man.

Burger flippers are not chefs

I want to see this movie
In elementary school I did my first book report on Ray Kroc, my old teacher kept insinuating that he wasn't so great without outright telling me. She kept beating around the bush because this is america and I was a kid (they treat you like a baby here until you're old asf) but I didn't care and wrote it anyway. It was like a page long..

The good old days, when you actually won stuff playing their monopoly game

Wait. Does this film actually paint a positive picture? I figured it would be satire?

Well no, it's about the head of franchising cucking the McDonald brothers out of their own burger business.

>Number 4 you, please.

I gotta think at this point Jack has so many bacteria in his system that they are all battling each other and keeping perfect harmony

>Burgerland makes a movie about burgers

Kek

>Nothing. I ordered nothing.

>that colour scheme
>w-we did the research

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this good?

>Have we started the fryer?

>most acclaimed films of all time
>according to the same people who made them

Is it any good? I wanted to watch it but Keaton was saying some pretty stupid shit during the election. Could still torrent it, I guess.

OP here, I enjoyed it. It made a movie about burger business entertaining enough to not be boring. I doesn't really deal with modern McDonalds at all though, pretty much just how it went from a local shop to a nation wide chain and how the original creators got screwed.

>I want to make Jiro Dreams of Sushi but make it more accessible to middle america

say no more senpai

is it fat kino

>FIRST ONE TO EAT GETS TO PLAY IN MY BALL PIT

>NOW WHAT'S THE NEXT STEP OF YOUR MASTER ORDER?

>mfw people think McDonald's is about fast food
>mfw it is actually about buying up valuable corner lot space around the country/world and making some money from franchising while the property value skyrockets

The McDonald's logo is the number '13' on its side. McDonald's adds to 31 in gematria (13 backwards). Red and yellow combine to form orange. These are all Masonic in nature.

Enjoy your meal.

>The order I just keyed in includes meat, French fries here, but only one chocolate shake

The McDonald's logo is the letter B on it's side. B is the first letter of Burger. Enjoy your meat

YOU'RE A BIG MAC

why is that thing raw

>not understanding that all maps do this, putting the location they are manufactured towards the center

Is this idiot also pissed that Japanese maps cut the Western peninsulas of Europe and Africa in half?

What kind of autistic sperg made this and thought it was some kind of intelligent commentary?

>Enjoy your meal
I always do.

If they don't play Boom like that during the film then it's absolute shit and not worth watching.

>The McDonald's logo is the number '13' on its side.

Actually it's a fucking M.

You mean M for Mason?
Really makes you think.

I already knew how much of a cutthroat douche Ray Kroc was in college. I even remember watching this documentary in class where they were trying not to say he was an outright asshole, but everything about the man screamed it.

However, I do sorta relate to Kroc in the beginning. Especially when he's on the road as a traveling salesman, failing to sell his milkshake makers, listening to those self-help records about success, banks sneering at his loan application, and how his country club friends mocked his past ventures. That shit really hits close to him because I graduated a few years back and it's tough trying to get a job when every company is asking me why I don't have 5-10 years of experience while in college. So I can understand his ever-grasping need to achieve financial triumph, but it doesn't make me respect what he did to the people around him.

Even as a kid, I knew Michael Keaton had good acting chops. He started off in comedy like Mister Mom, but he also showed his dark side in Pacific Heights. And of course Batman helped propel his career. But before Birdman, Spotlight, and The Founder is jump-starting his career for modern audiences. And I think he's gonna do a great job as Vulture in the upcoming Spider-Man Homecoming. I like the fact that Keaton played a DC hero and now a Marvel villain. So I enjoyed his take on Kroc and how the character evolved.

youtube.com/watch?v=dvj4svKcjl0

I just saved you all the effort of watching the film.

Mcdonalds logo is a pair of delicious breasts, big yellow breasts on a background of blood, signalling the asian womans menstruation

>american fine arts

kek. cia pose edit WHEN

>serious analysis after 200 posts of bane and fat jokes

PLEASE MY [SIDES] ARE IN ORBIT

I thought I was on Sup Forums and not Sup Forums. Putting aside troll posts and jokes, this isn't a bad film. It's not great or revolutionary, but you can tell when you made a decent production when the audience doesn't even realize the time passes by. This was a 2 hour movie and it actually made me want to see more. Like what did Kroc do in the 1960's and 1970's when McDonalds really took off.

Mark Knopfler is British Dumb frogposter

burg

>not knowing about gut microbiota and how it's deficiency causes autism and a thousand other things
Jack counteracts all the cancerous antibiotics in American meat
He is the most healthy man alive for it, immune system of steel

>I thought I was on Sup Forums
So did the rest of us.

Yeah same. I wanted to see what happened after the 50s.

CIAESTHETIC

Two all meat patties, special sauce, lemon cheese and it's all on a sesame seed bun!

>Is this idiot also pissed that Japanese maps cut the Western peninsulas of Europe and Africa in half?
Wrong.

There are really only 3 kinds of maps, Amerocentric, Eurocentric and Japanocentric.
you won't find any others because most people don't want to cut asia or america in half.

why is africa so small?

Because Mercator projection makes stuff near the equator look smaller and stuff near the poles look larger

>lemon cheese

Watt

A Ray Kroc mini-series would've been great to see. Like being an ambulance driver in WWI alongside Walt Disney.

it isnt, this map is proportional roughly.
this isn't mercator you dolt

>this isn't mercator you dolt

Yes, which is why Africa isn't small in it. Contrasted with THE OTHER POST he quoted in which Africa looks much smaller, which is.... BECAUSE IT'S MERCATOR

Get some fucking reading comprehension before you call someone else a dolt, idiot

t. third worlders

he shouldn't have quoted both.
Unless he meant to compare.

but seriously, who doesn't know that maps project scale differently.

Man I'd love to go back in time to the first McDonalds, drive up in my hot rod, and enjoy a cheeseburger, hot fresh fries, and a creamy milkshake.

delete this