Honestly what’s the big deal with this? i like franks voice a lot but i just can’t get into his music...

honestly what’s the big deal with this? i like franks voice a lot but i just can’t get into his music, it’s very boring to me.

Attached: 8D42E2E5-3942-45AE-A04C-251E396B6D42.jpg (1000x1000, 145K)

>The hype preceding its release did not help Blonde (2016), overcome the fundamental mediocrity of the lo-fi songs, as if they were merely reworked leftovers. The album can matter only to those who care about his autobiographical lyrics. All in all, the 45-minute video, Endless, that preceded it might be more interesting.
>5/10

Attached: thelegend.jpg (525x700, 91K)

I like him but hey that's cool if you dont

That's what I thought at first, but then I listened to it more and more and it honestly blew me away how good it is

don't bash it over your head but give it more chances. it's a grower for sure

These

These.

Endless is better, more of a concept album.

this

Coming from channel orange I was expecting lot's of sweet beats, but that's just not what it is. The beauty is in the melodies lyrics and background sounds and production. Worth 4 full listens before honest judgement. By then you will know for sure if you like it or not. Have never been an Endless fan. Felt it to be the same production style with less interesting songwriting

you're supposed to like it cause he's a faggot nigger, not cause his music is good or anything

yeah this basically. i only listened to nikes ivy and solo for the longest time, thinking the rest of the album was boring. started listening to more of it and realized how fucking good it was. right up there with channel orange

The way his songs develop slowly and seemingly organically is very appealing to me, but it's not the kind of music that immediately strikes you with how good it is. Just give it another listen or two and if you still don't like it then that's fine

This one is unironically better

Attached: 6F01D073-F81A-4F0A-8A2A-0018771966DD.jpg (1280x1280, 130K)

is there any way to get endless in a track by track format

Torrent

listen to it louder

this always works

This is a good suggestion. With the lack of instruments it comes off softer than it should I think. Endless doesn’t sound as good in the car becUse you can’t hear all the nuances.

he's gay and black

mu archive, soulseek

channel ORANGE just sounds better imo

Attached: 1520710910027.gif (500x500, 1.23M)

what are the good tracks?

U-N-I-T-Y
Slide On Me
Sideways
Death wish
Rushes to
Higgs

Those are my favorites in order that they come in the album

It's almost sounds like a satire of modern singer-songwriters
I missed the soul influence of his early work, something endless did better

haha seriously

nah i think i like it because it sounds good to me

Please do you have some recs for how you described blonde?

Im in love with this album since last year and honestly cant find anything close

Endless see

Well apart from endless lol

I like daniel caesar for example but its not even close

So many newfags these days, is lurk culture dead?

i cant really think of anything exactly like it, but have you listened to alex g?