Where were you when Stefan cried like a bitch over dead muslims?

Where were you when Stefan cried like a bitch over dead muslims?

youtu.be/V1us1YZnSZM?t=2622

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S23A46cMlWA
youtube.com/watch?v=b1knGUcSNs0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

low test Stefan is the worst Stefan

I don't know, but I'm not gonna watch an hour and a half video to find out. Why not tell us the time it starts, fuck face?

> One fucking hour.

People who watch these need to get a life.

>didn't see the link

There is a difference between knowing a lot of words and using them to elegantly describe something and then there is just using a bunch of complex words to make the sentence arbitrarily long. Stefan is the latter.

Also, he used analogies a lot and I hate analogies with a passion in intellectual arguments/debates because they add zero meaningful content. You either understand the context of the argument or you don't, no analogy will help your small brain.

tl;dr - he is okay sometimes but it isn't worth watching when only 10% of what he says is of any value

Who reads a link? Next time just tell me, or else. Okay.

desu it's kinda sad kids died because the we ruined their infrastructure and blocked chlorine supplies

Fuck Bush, Hillary and every other fuckface who got us into Iraq

It's a podcast, so you can just do other things while listening to it.

I think most can agree that American interventionism was a mistake to say the least, but there's no need to cry like a bitch. Leftist bullshit desu.

>Stefan isn't a white supremacist
>Sup Forums turns their back on him

You guys are the biggest faggots ever

Does he blame Israel at all? If not, there is no reason to watch this video

He's always cried in his videos. Does it because he feels like its important to have emotional intensity to convey convincing messages, and because he thinks its inappropriate to hide feelings of anger or grief in situations where those emotions should really be felt. He disagrees with the idea of desensitizing oneself to evil or disaster.

Name one other video in which he's cried.

I saw one the other day. He edited it out but it was pretty obvious he cried. I think it was an interview with Vox Day

The second most recent event was in this video here starting at 52 minutes:

youtube.com/watch?v=S23A46cMlWA

But he's also done it at least a couple other times through videos I've seen these past few years. It's rare but he's definitely done it before. In the video I linked it was more subtle than the other times as well, where he likely edited out any part where he showed real tears.

seriously ffs

You probably listen to Joe Rogan

NOT

OP is a filthy kike.

Stefan has being doing a fantastic job pushing race and genetics, and the hebes hate that.

>talking shit about Manning

CAUTION: SHARP EDGES

Jesus christ, just look at his nails.

Is he going mad?

cutting them too short like that is a sing of self abuse.

He doesn't cut them, he bites them. Just look at his index finger.

TIL I'm a self-abusing crazy person

>or else
Hahahahhahahahahhahahahaa what you gonna do you little bitch ?

My nails look like that, I bite them all the time. Normally out of boredom or while I'm driving.

>its a stefan shaves his beard, hair, and eyebrows episode

>Name one other video in which he's cried.
He used to do it quite regularly in conversations with callers and I think he also really cried when he recounted how he heard the story about German and French soldiers celebrating Christmas together during WWI.

He starts swallowing back tears when Cernovich begins talking about how every day can be his last day, leading a life you can be proud, etc. Someone in the thread about this video last week thought maybe Stefan's cancer is back and he's emotional because of that.

What does Sup Forums think of based Bill Whittle? Is he redpilled?

I turn on his longer vids while I play vidya

>Muslims have been fighting for thousands of years but it's America's fault they're violent
Fuck off, Stefan.

We certainly contributed to some of it. Especially this Iraq business as been a complete waste of time. Millions dead for no reason

STOP COPYING ME YOU RETARDED GASH EYED FAGGOT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SAGE

Seriously I don't get it. He was always an ancap. Just because he started saying some nationalist things a lot of Sup Forums projected all their beliefs into him.

>Christians have been fighting for thousands of years but it's Iraq/Syria/Yemen/Afghanistan/Libya's fault they're violent
Fuck off, Clint.

>he says unironically while posting on Sup Forums

Too much altruism for me. White people first and only.

Woah, is this caller a man or woman?

He already is.

>or else
edgelord much. don't worry mommy will bring you your tendies soon.

negro i am not watching 1:22:00 of molyneux smacking his filthy fucking lips about dead muslims fuck that

absolutley useless

He's right.

America and Europe are now reaping the fruits of their war in the Middle East.

HUEHUEHUE

shut it da silva

NOT

die, you little shit

Its true tho. We destabilized all the good middle eastern countries because Israel felt threatened and all our policy makers are kikes, and now we have a migrant crisis for it. Out smarted once again, its check mate this time.

STFU STOP CRYIGN

And by the way, even Gaddafi warned you that this would happen.

STFU SHIT

I hope you have cancer.

Someone tl;dr me why Stef is crying plox

He's ranting against the fuck ups of American foreign policy.

He's also lamenting the fact that Americans will vote for Hillary Clinton into power.

This has triggered the neocons here on Sup Forums

I am not going to watch the video, at what point does he start crying and what point does the triggering of the crying happen?

This desu
Nothing like playing CoD while hearing to some dank commentary like this guy or Sargon.

Go to 45:00 thats when i started and he's crying

wtf I hate america now

Don't you have feces to sweep off the street for the Olympics?

His history of world war 1.

Thank (You).

youtube.com/watch?v=b1knGUcSNs0
new stef with peter schiff.

Trump supporter here. There isn't very much in that vid I disagree with. I appreciated the Albright part, no one gives that woman the disrespect she deserves.

I wouldn't cry. But US and western foreign policy needs to change drastically. And bullshit "(((I))) think you're being isolationist and racist and bigoted and racist and ANTI-SEMETIC and outrage" platitudes aren't going to stop us anymore.

You guys are really missing the point he's making, we killed a shit ton of people for no real reason and now they want a holy war against us.

So yes they have legitimate reasons to be angry and hate us and want to kill us, and a large amount of this violence could have been prevented if we had either not armed and trained a bunch of radicals, or at least left them alone when they asked us to leave.

However that doesn't mean we don't have the right to defend ourselves, but we certainly don't need to be making things worse and worse as our current foreign policy is doing.

life is comprised of your interests. you want people to do things they're not interested in?

No problem

>we
No.

>for no reason
That's what I disagree with. There is certainly an end, we just can't agree on what it is. That end is veiled for a reason senpai.

You have a small brain I hate people who don't use analogies.

It's a podcast, most people have it open in another tab while doing other stuff.

by we i meant our governement, and maybe instead of "for no reason" i should have said "no good reason"

Its easy to say that if most of us just had a clue of what was taking place in the world as a result of our government's intervention, the outcome and current state of geopolitics would have been different. But very few Americans will acknowledge this reality. Most subscribe to whatever lies and empty moralizing they are told, and I think the powers that rein over geopolitics certainly prefer it that way.

hahaha dutch are dumb