> Trump at Las Vegas, NV 6/18/16
youtube.com/watch?v=1hMKRcajYPA

LYING CROOKED HILLARY
> She’s at it again
lyingcrookedhillary.com
> Hillary Lies to Benghazi Families
youtu.be/mhMKAlWEITk
> 50 facts about Hillary
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/friday-wrap-up-top-50-facts-about-hillary-clinton-from-trump-stakes-of-the

TV/LIVESTREAMS
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams
pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf

ENTERTAINMENT
> The Wayne Dupree Show [RSB]
youtube.com/watch?v=PLzEnNMLWWs
youtube.com/watch?v=ofHhYLRTfMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0_XGsX2mF_I

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10181558/r
270towin.com/maps/adZ9R
270towin.com/maps/5nQ92
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-swing-the-election/
nypost.com/2016/06/26/only-thing-transparent-about-hillary-is-her-dishonesty/
vaughnlive.tv/newzviewz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AWOO~

Please kill yourself

Save it for the shills

He needs to sway the folks in the middle, as well as women and various ethnic groups, but so far, he's done a woefully inept job of it.

In fact, he's been quite successful at repulsing those Americans. With his current strategy, he'll never convert casuals.

gonna be a lib president, a liberal house, & a lib so far left of Garland that it will make him look like Scalia.

A W O O O O O ~ !

You guys know that Trump can't win the electoral college right?
Even if he wins Florida and Ohio he still loses for this reason.
He would need to flip a blue state like PA or Michigan, which won't happen. Florida isn't a sure thing either. Even if he wins Florida,Ohio,Iowa,Colorado, he still loses. I don't understand how you think he can win?

strawpoll.me/10181558/r

Are we gonna have to go over this again?

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT THIS IS TRUMPS BEST CASE SCENARIO,. AND HE STILL LOSES! NEED 270 TO WIN! HE ONLY GETS TO 259! AND IT'S GENEROUS TO GIVE HIM FLORIDA!

270towin.com/maps/adZ9R

Do not bully the awoo.

> correct
> the
> record

SO ACCORDING TO TRUMPLETTS
TRUMP WILL WIN
FLORIDA
OHIO
VIRIGNIA
PA
MICHIGAN
WISCONSIN
NH
IOWA
AND BLOW OUT CLINTON 1984 STYLE?
RIGHTTTT........FLORIDA ISN'T A SURE THING. EVEN IF HE WINS FLORIDA,HE CAN'T WIN VIRGINIA. VIRGINIA WILL KEEP HIM FROM WINNING THE ELECTION.

HE CAN'T WIN WITHOUT MARS! HOW WILL HE GET THE MARS VOTE?

The only way Trump has a chance at winning is to pick a black running mate. Rubio was the gops last chance they fucked upFUCK republicanהים

>DO YOU THINK I'M UNARMED!?

>tfw Trump wins OH, VA, FL, MI, WI, NH, PA and NJ because democrat turnout is shit and Hillary is a crooked candidate.

Seriously, how can she compete? Her speechwriting jews have to fucking inject emotions into her speeches. She has no support, no momentum. The only thing she has is the media to shill for her and distribute skewed polls. She is fucked. Even fags are abandoning her.

Florida fag here,
Trump will win Florida by a landslide.

If Ohio is anything like West Virginia, it will also vote red.

TRUMP WILL GET LESS BLACK VOTE THAN ROMNEY DID, AND IT WILL PREVENT HIM FROM WINNING FLORIDA,VIRGINIA,PA,MICHIGAN

TRUMP WILL GET LESS BLACK VOTE THAN ROMNEY DID, AND IT WILL PREVENT HIM FROM WINNING FLORIDA,VIRGINIA,PA,MICHIGAN
HE WILL ALSO GET LESS SPIC VOTE, AND IT WILL PREVENT HIM FROM WINNING ARIZONA,NEVADA,COLORADO
DRUMPH IS FINISHED

friendly reminder this is trumps best case scenario and he still wins

270towin.com/maps/5nQ92

FOR TRUMP TO WIN THE ELECTION, HE WOULD NEED TO WIN
FLORIDA,OHIO,MICHIGAN
OR
FLORIDA,OHIO,PA

IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN =)

This is a movement, folks. Believe me.

whether trump wins or loses people like you are still done. have fun. you really think we're going to allow a criminal and treasonous traitor be president? rofl

Sounds good to me desu

BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS, HOMO

Shillary plz go

A German philosopher named Isaiah Berlin wrote in his seminal paper “The Hedgehog and the Fox” that smart people do not forecast future events with high accuracy. Smart people are like hedgehogs who know one thing very well but foxes are scavengers who can aggregate a lot of little data which help them see patterns the hedgehogs cannot see. The researcher, Nate Silver, who piggybacked on the the above research to accurately predict the re-election of Obama in second term, himself missed to predict that Trump could rise and emerge.
There is a big possibility that Trump will win the 2016 election and he may become the 45th president of United States. If this surprises you, please note that smart people did not think that Ronald Reagan would become the President.

namhKbdU, the new ID to highlight and watch him shill for (you)s

how do i block shills?
do i need an extension?
i'm using chrome
shits old yo

>DESPERATE TROLLING INTENSIFIES

>gonna be a lib president

Shillary refuses to call herself a liberal. She's a moderate democrat who calls herself a progressive democrat.

>folks in the middle
Those are called independents and they lean more toward Trump.

Come on piece of shit Trump supporters. Explain to me how Trump will win the electoral college

Get on it mods

All it takes is a little more white vote, little less black vote even with higher Hispanic vote and Trump wins

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-swing-the-election/

i have a sudden patriotic urge to join the military after reading that

Dynamic ip is great. =)

how exactly does Trump expect to win when he refuses to use his money to campaign?

Hillary has 40 million to spam ads, crete internet armies, etc which is why she is ahead.

Trump has like less than a million and a staff of like 10 people.

YOU SHOULDNT BE IN CHARGE OF MY JOB OR SAVINGS EITHER YOU MURDEROUS IMBICILE!!!'

Wew lad
Makin' you earn that $0.20/post

Guys, I'm scared. A Trump presidency will usher in an era of global chaos never seen before in human history. Not only are his economical policies DANGEROUS to global economy, his social policies are downright antisocial. The wall!!??? He would prevent thousands of new Americans from becoming citizens. And his anti-Islamist stance just sucks. It's not like he's preventing ISIS from entering your country, he's preventing the religion of peace from coming to America. And that just sucks. Here in EU we have many muslims and none of them have ever caused any problems.

you

She needs to fire her social media advisor.

Admitting to ban evasion is a 30 day ban

MODS

wtf is she doing?

SO ACCORDING TO TRUMPLETTS
TRUMP WILL WIN
FLORIDA
OHIO
VIRIGNIA
PA
MICHIGAN
WISCONSIN
NH
IOWA
AND BLOW OUT CLINTON 1984 STYLE?
RIGHTTTT........FLORIDA ISN'T A SURE THING. EVEN IF HE WINS FLORIDA,HE CAN'T WIN VIRGINIA. VIRGINIA WILL KEEP HIM FROM WINNING THE ELECTION.

(Reposting because why not)
They don't. See pic related, ABC, Reuters and Bloomberg are oversampling democrats by as much as 9%

For good measure here is the comparison between Gallup data and ABC data posted by , even ABC pollster admit the oversampling.

> Party Affiliation
> ABC Gallup Delta
> Democrats 37 28 9
> Independents 36 42 -6
> Republicans 27 31 -4
> Total 100 100 0

That is not to say Trump is leading. Trump is *not* leading nationally, according to the polls he down 5% right due to the "la raza" judge remarks, clinton clinching the nomination, obama and oprah endorsement.

You're killing it with (You)s, bro. Keep up the good work.

Please don't elect Hillary. Imagine she'd do to blackmail my dear leader.

You know you got nothing with Benghazi, right?

11 hours being grilled by that loser Issa, nothing. Even Fox News said she smoked him.

You. Got. Nothing.

>hrrrr shill hillbot bernout.

Yeah, whatever.

Ladies and gentlemen, Madame President Hillary Clinton!

>feels good, maine

Been banned 8 times this week. Don't make a difference. I will continue to hate on that idiot Trump

>dynamic IP
MODS

its more to do with integrity and judgement

I don't want any president to have power over my savings and job. I'm not even a libertarian but how the fuck is that he governments problem, leave me alone you tyrannical bitch.

TRUMP 2016
MAGA

>Trump will get less Spic & Black vote than romney
>Hillary will get less Spic & Black vote than romney
>3rd Party get a chuck on dem spic and black vote

The key here shoving them niggers and spics to the 3rd party

White vote will propel Trump to the victory

Hate him all you want, he's your next president.

freedom and big macs will come to you but only if you reply to this post "BASED TRUMP CRUSH CROOKED HILLARY"

"We are going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good" ~$hillary of the Clinton Dynasty

>Fox News is one person
Got it

Everyone report shills

>Admitting to ban evasion
(You) just keep digging your grave deeper.

POST YOUR ELECTORAL MAPS TRUMPLETTS

HILLARY BTFO.

SHILLARYS ON SUICIDE WATCH.

nypost.com/2016/06/26/only-thing-transparent-about-hillary-is-her-dishonesty/

>shill is mad that Hispanic Republicans back Trump

And yet all the news cycles are Trump Trump Trump, with only CNN cooling down because they realize they are shilling for Hilly and Obama for the dolla dolla billz.
Look around you. Even on Facebork, and other sites, people ask "Who the fuck is actually voting for Hillary?" Even here in Kansas, where we fucking voted for Ted Motherfucking Cruz, I see NOTHING but Bernout stickers. Not even Cruz signs! The political landscape is fucking abrren, and people are talking instead of showing support. There is a large majority of quiet people about the fact, but when pressed, they will admit they voted Republican here and will likely follow party lines, just to not have Hillary in office.
The "Silent majority" signs mean business, just ask Britain.

Pic related is a close up in the poll data and the spreadsheet showing the oversampling.

There is a very interesting piece of data in there: even with all the troubles Trump leads Clinton 45 to 43 on independents, that make the 42% of the electorate.

Now if only "true conservatives" stopped gambling with 5 supreme court judges and fall back in line.

beaner republicans backing Trump is a far cry from there are more beaners voting for Trump than white people retard

I'm happy for any vote he gets

what is she doing?

We get 3rd party to be relevant and get a chunk of the nigger and spic vote, no need to force Trump down their throats while painting Hillary as evil.

Trump wins with white power

I SUPPORT CLINTON AND NOT THAT RETARD TRUMP! I-IMUST BE BANNED FOR DISAGREEING WITH POLITICAL OPINIONS!

I would feel so good

You're being banned for breaking the rules of the website, you fucking idiot.

registered democrat shoots people....

>Imagine Trump as president
Stop it Hillary.

If you guys would just take a minute and look at the electoral map, you would realize that Trump can't win.

Must be one of her salty (((unpaid))) interns.

This future she lays out here is a good one to me, I see nothing wrong with this.

By the way, who the hell is on charge of her Twitter account? Does she see this shit and scream bloody murder... or commit murder seeing how this is Hilary we're talking about?

Hillary had to spend $15 Million in Philly and Scranton. top kek
She better spend more than that
Black voters are sitting home and don't care about this old white whore

A-ANYONE WHO DOESN'T AGREE WITH THAT RETARD TRUMP MUST BE BANNED!

vaughnlive.tv/newzviewz

LOU DOBBS ON OUTNUMBERED!

>Increasingly nervous nu-man says Trump cannot win for the 18th time this thread, 300th time today, and 4.4millionth time since he started his campaign
Yeah, you're right, guess I must be a #cruzmissile nao

Nice, do you mind if I save this user?

Hello fellow humans. Did you know our Queen Hillary eats infants not for her benefit but for ours? She does so to give her the subsistence needed to defeat that evil Trump. We must grow the government not the business sector.

can he stump her Sup Forums?

please pick warren

please pick warren

can you imagine if she went full womyn card?

>posting actual data is now considered shilling

I just called 911. They asked me why. I said "This guy on Sup Forums just killed my sides. Please save me."

Hey everyone #trumpgirlsbreaktheinternet
Come help

There have been reports that Shillary has never personally used her Twitter account and doesn't know how to.

>namhKbdU

I wonder if this piece of shit realizes that what they are doing is the equivalent of sticking your head into the door of Trump campaign headquarters and just yelling out random retarded shit.

>Not being #Tacky4Pataki
It's so easy people.

Hillary will pick Tim Kaine as her running mate. That will prevent Trump from winning Virginia and makes Clinton win the election. Even Florida leans Clinton. Even if Trump manages to win Florida, he still loses the election because of Virginia.

>posting actual data
>shilling

No, it's not. Do you recognize that many of those polls had skewed methodologies that favored Democrat turnout?

She was coughing non-stop at the NYC Pride parade
Odds that she gets cancer before the election?

>78936315
There are people so pathetic out there they pay to shitpost.

Trump the Grump is an antisocial element in American society that should be culled. There's no way he will ever be president, in fact, he shouldn't even be allowed to run. What a racist! drumpf will lose the election, and you've guaranteed 8 years of Clinton presidency by not having a True Conservative like Cruz run against Hillary. I hope your happy. I do not know why /Pol of all places would support a racist islamophobe like drumpf but if that's how it is, I'm voting for Hillary. Thanks for reading.