Tfw the rape allegations killed any chances he or his movie had of winning an oscar

>tfw the rape allegations killed any chances he or his movie had of winning an oscar

I bet his cast mates hate him

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/11/22/casey-affleck-s-dark-secret-the-disturbing-allegations-against-the-oscar-hopeful.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kS3Xug7Vuig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

whom did he rape

who?

Even Denzel was legit surprised yesterday. Everyone expected Casey to win best male actor.

He looks like a rapist.

>the rape allegations
hm?

Fuck he should win senpai.

Kabir Kaleem Sa'Ir I-bin Al-Afleq

how do you get to be an entire head short than your own brother

Sexual harrassment allegations

Rape allegations?

Usually I dont care about celebrities and such things, but false rape accusations are a popular trend right now.

Anyone care to elaborate?

Dont wanna pay for clickbait?

maybe he smoked through puberty?

Genetic lottery, my brother is 6'2 and i'm 5'8 FML

That's a big head

U U
U U

eddie redmayne

First article on it I could find

>In December 2008, Amanda White agreed to serve as a producer on an untitled documentary headed by Affleck and Flemmy Productions, which ultimately became I’m Still Here. She had a decade-long history of working with Affleck. Over the course of filming, White alleged in the complaint that she was repeatedly harassed. On one occasion, she claimed that Affleck ordered a crew member to take off his pants and show White his penis—even after she vehemently objected. She claimed that Affleck repeatedly referred to women as “cows,” and recounted his sexual exploits with reckless abandon. In her complaint, White recalled Affleck asking her “Isn’t it about time you get pregnant?” once he learned her age, and suggesting that she and a male crew member reproduce.

>White’s accusations go on, ranging from incredibly unprofessional behavior to actual physical intimidation. She described an instance where she was prevented from returning to her bedroom during shooting, because Affleck and Phoenix had locked themselves in her room with two women where they had sex with them (Affleck was married with two children to Phoenix’s sister, Summer, at the time—though the couple recently split). She also alleged that Affleck attempted to manipulate her into sharing a hotel room with him. When she resisted, White claimed, he grabbed her threateningly and attempted to scare her into submission. Affleck then allegedly proceeded to send White abusive text messages, calling her “profane names” for refusing to stay with him. White filed a $2 million lawsuit against Affleck in Los Angeles Superior Court on July 23, 2010.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/11/22/casey-affleck-s-dark-secret-the-disturbing-allegations-against-the-oscar-hopeful.html

Did Denzel go into any political diatribes as he accepted, or was he his typically humble, based self?

Just read his wikipedia page. It's actually surprisingly well referenced.

Fucked up if he did it but we gotta recognize it was a helluva performance. Oscars aren't "good person" awards. They're "good performance" awards

tl;dr:
>no rape

well that's not a rape accusation.

it wasnt even a great performance. jesus christ he just mumbled throughout the entire thing.

him winning would send a message to the world that as usual white males get away with everything.

He didn't do nothing wrong

Good old ben allahu ackbar affleck

Cont.
>As part of her producer duties, White was also asked to renegotiate an agreement with Magdalena Gorka, the film’s director of photography. Gorka had previously left the project due to an alleged similar pattern of harassment. In her complaint, Gorka described her treatment at the hands of Casey Affleck as “the most traumatizing of her career.”

>Almost immediately after beginning work on the project, the gross comments allegedly began. Gorka claimed Affleck and other members of the production team openly talked about engaging in sexual activities with her, and jokingly suggested that she have sex with the camera assistant, a good friend of Affleck’s.

Interesting how two its two people commenting independently on this behavior now. Although, this person seems a tad over-sensitive

A head shorter but a better actor with a much more attractive face

because OP is retarded

the claim is sexual harassment, not rape

and still bigger actor than him

Denzel is pretty chill

>Washington appears to be an ardent believer in perseverance as the real agent of change. “If you’re looking for an excuse, you’ll find one,” he said about #OscarsSoWhite. “Can’t live like that. Just do the best you can do.”

>Can't handle banter:the lawsuit

I guess that's why he was so good in The Killer Inside Me

Well, I get why he's okay with sharia law now.

One more case that shows that an allegation alone can wreck someone's whole life, no matter is he guilty or not.

Even if he now brings up all the evidence in the world which show that he didn’t sexually assault her in any kind of way, there will always be a group of people who think he did it no matter what for the rest of his life.

That's why everyone has to watch The Hunt to see the consequences of such an act.

Casey Affleck has some luck because he is Casey Affleck, a rich popular actor so he can live through it with all his layers and a bit of decrease in reputation, but when that happens to an everyday normal person, his social and work life are pretty much over for the rest of his life.

Just imagine if you read somewhere that your neighbour is on trial for raping someone, that alone is enough for the whole street to avoid him, completely move or even beat him up to death if the local "hooligans" get an idea.

Tl dr: don't talk shit

Poor chap just wants a cuddle.

>According to Gorka’s complaint, she awoke in the middle of the night to find Affleck lying in bed next to her. She alleges that the actor was “curled up next to her in the bed wearing only his underwear and a T-shirt. He had his arm around her, was caressing her back, his face was within inches of hers and his breath reeked of alcohol.”

Will be interesting to see if any more allegations emerge soon. I'm sure newspapers will be foaming at the mouth to get more of this stuff.

ME ME ME ME ME

LOOK AT ME

ME ME ME ME

POOR ME

POOOOOR ME

THEN FUCKING QUIT YOUR JOB

That's some really shitty stage punches

>cuts and angles make it clear he's nowhere near punching her
>no bruising or blood until the very end
>punches go from having almost no effect at all to launching her across the room

you seem like you've got a lot of experience in beating the shit out of women

>Over the next few months, Gorka alleged that she was subjected to “a nearly daily barrage of sexual comments, innuendo, and unwelcome advances by crew members, within the presence and with the active encouragement of Affleck.” In addition to being berated and verbally attacked by the director, she claimed that she was constantly criticized for “refusing to be submissive” in response to his disrespectful comments and undermining rants. After months of work, Gorka once again resigned from the project due to alleged harassment and abuse.

Can't see to handle anything. Even the director is a misogynist now.

What kino is that?

youtube.com/watch?v=kS3Xug7Vuig

he's pretty based when it comes to politics

What can i say, i've done my fair share

Didn't get in the way of Nate Parkers either.

The Killer inside me. It's great small town kino, really cool premise as well.

the books better though

Just tried to look up some pictures of the accusers and found this. Casey and Sup Forums BTFO I guess

At least Ben is a very good director.

Nah, he'll still win.

Garfield will be eternally BTFO this year while Casey effortlessly takes home the Oscar.

Calm down Casey, you'll be good

>This is the quality of woman he """""raped"""""

Wtf I hate Casey Affleck now

Imagine, throwing your life away for this frizzy frumpy hag.

Or the hell whats even worse. Imagine you didnt do it and this creature is deciding to ruin your life and people actually think you would sexually harass THAT?

lel fuck off Ben

Do you know what rape is?

Good. Fuck Rapists.

He really pulled off that 'None of your business' with charm. I feel like I would've made it awkward as hell if I just interjected it like that, but I guess that's why he's an award-winning actor.

Parker and his film were pretty much torpedoed when the old charge came to light. The press turned against him immediately, the movie flopped at the box office, and what had been seen as an awards-season favorite was entirely shunned. On the other hand, MbtS & Affleck continued to receive good press, financial success and awards season honor.

He didnt tho. He tried to hook up his friend.

the killer inside me

Why are people flipping out over this after ignoring Nate Parker ACTUALLY raping a woman in college?

Unintentional Mallrats reference.

Good old Cashir Al Afflecki

At least Matthew Broderick was there to make Casey look like a saint.

Why would he cheat on Summer for that?

Wait i missed the oscars? Meh, any surprises?

you should just kill yourself desu. Manlets are THE most despised group in humanity next to pedos and cannibals

well that's because nate parker legitimately raped a girl. it has nothing to do with race

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN!?

Casey is cute! CUTE!

he's got some other interviews like that desu
one where they ask him about his youth and some of the worst trouble he got into and he just flat out tells them he's not going to do that and it'd be best if they moved on

swj gtfo

Didn't he rape Jessica Alba in that one movie

Ben is adopted. He came from Pakistan as a baby.

It mostly just sounds like he's a dick
Also is having sex with someone in someone else's room sexual harassment?

Casey Affleck legit looks like a psychopath.

underrated post

The bookies still have him pegged as the winner. These people have an excellent track record when it comes to the Oscars

This scene was so badly done I'm surprised it actually made it into a modern movie.

i'm 6'3 and my brother is 5'10. he's so self conscious about it i think he wears lifts.

birth of a nation didn't get any award nominations at all after it was predicted to get a ton. i don't think they ignored that at all even though he was acquitted. the rape allegations destroyed the movie's chances to get nominated.

denzel won sag and he's a cool black guy. sag winners have won both every single year since 2004.

he's a shoo-in.

He did not faggot. He was acquitted because the bitch was a liar

I heard it happens quite often in the muslim community