Claims to be red pilled

>claims to be red pilled
>doesn't go exploring innawoods with his maiden

Literally explain yourselves

What type of monkey is that

north american pavement ape

Too many flies

My house is 20 second walk from the woods. I go there occasionally and reflect upon my time in the world, and also smoke marijuana. Sometimes I snap my adventures and my friends told me to stop, that's weird, no girl is into that.

Feels pretty bad desu. I miss the times you could just walk into nature and share pics/vids with your friends, and not risk being called a loser or a loner weirdo.

Lol where the fuck do you live that girls dont like a guy that goes hiking

>girls don't like to go hiking

holy shit I bet you never banged in the woods

Fuck your friends, you do you bud, anyone else with even a bit of self confidence will respect you for it.

Not much forest to into here. Any woman will weigh me down.

There's no woods near me within a half hours reach, but I've tried to go after some travels, but I just can't find them. I fail at trying to go innawoods

I used to go with this niglet friend of mine last year, we would go hopping along the trails or just explore and take pics. He moved last October though. Feels bad.

Spot the butthurt white girls

Take a shower then lol

I have a feeling hes explaining it in a way that makes what hes doing sound way less weird than it actually is. He probably takes a picture of a dandelion while holding a blunt in front of the camera and captions it with "weed #deep" or some shit in like hot pink drawn in ms paint letters

Suburbiasthamchimpicus

>girls
>on the internet

We all know it's dangerous to be alone in the woods with an ape.

You cant take a jungle creature into the forest

Didnt you just make this thread last week

fpbp

>am redpilled
>take my gf hiking and camping all the time

What's your point?

I don't post weed smoking on snaps, it's not something you should be displaying the world or girls, because some of them don't smoke. All I do is just take a couple photos of a nearby pond, maybe a couple deer (they're friendly as fuck and come close), and just nature scenery in general. Pic related.

People think this is weird.

You realize that the white girls you white Knight will think you're a "racist creep" right?

B-but I defended you on the internet!!

Fucking lol

They've been logging the politically undesirables, and are promoting that they should go out in the woods alone. It will be very easy to murder you, and get away with it there.

Much better to do that with bros

Women don't want to explore anywhere that's risky

That girl is really fucking ugly.

>blurry pic from afar

Lol no

Who is this "they" you speak of?

Oh good, some race mixing faggot trying to convince us he's red pilled.

Have fun having your children not resemble you

>accusing anyone else of whiteknighting while you defend your swarthy aids monkey

Actually she's posted quite a bit and she's fucking ugly.

your child will be brown

>still haven't posted his girlfriend yet

Lol

based

>D-don't remind me that Stacey will jump Tyrone's bones as I defend them ;_;

Somebody should comic this

What are you talking about? I had 3 different mushroom foods in 3 different days, with 4 different mushrooms.

I do. Since I'm with a woman, it has to be faggot casual innawoods, so it's not as fun. For serious innawoods, I go solo.

>posting your girlfriend on an anonymous imageboard for creeperfags jerk off to

No thanks. Not that anybody other than you is beating their meat to that orangutan that you're courting.

I go exploring with my girl all the time, we sometimes go to the riverfront and collect old bricks

WOW GUYS LOOK AT HOW ORIGIONAL THIS GUY IS EXXDEE

He's right, you either waste your white genes on real interracial experience or you don't do it at all.

Wow, that's mesmerizing. What part of Canada is that?

Oh God not you again

why? so you can get zika or so you can find dead homeless people the government burned alive for trying to make a tent town?

kinda curious what you found op?

Maybe. Her sister had white skin with light brown hair and green eyes

Kill them, then kill yourself.

You'll be doing the world a favor.

>having a girlfriend so ugly you won't post it on an anonymous image board

Laugh out loud

>I'm a bitter neckbeard virgin with no friends, life, or solid career prospects

Feels good knowing you're objectively inferior

ontario, I've even got my own pet goose

>being this delusional

Feels good knowing you're so desperate for approval that you post your ugly gf all over Sup Forums.

>it's for her security I s-swear

Audibly laughed