Come across another group

>come across another group
>fight

How many more seasons can this survive? The show is a fucking zombie at this point. Die already.

I stopped watching after that season finale were Morgan finally showed up after Rick killed a man. Was it season 6 or 7? I don't follow that show anymore. It's a vicious cycle.

>found new place
>stay a while
>leave
>repeat

Yeah, they need to wrap it up. The shills are pretending like Neagan has livened it up, but he hasn't. It's just the same shit every time. It's like a chore to get through half a season at this point.

I don't watch the show, well I watched the first 1 1/2 seasons years ago, so please answer me a question.

Why don't they just stay in one spot.
Like, find a farm, grow some potatoes, build a wall. Shouldn't be that hard in a land that has idk fucking billions of square meters of possible farm land, with almost no people because they all ded.

>The show is a fucking zombie at this point.
>The Walking Dead has become the walking dead

Literal poetry

Pure kînó

They've been staying in one spot and doing exactly what you've suggested for roughly two seasons now, and will be there for more seasons to come.

>still watching after finding out who negan brained in the cliffhanger

100% pleb audience at this point

have some self respect

Aight alright, they should just call gg and let them live happily ever after

s5
it was known before anyway.
>happily ever after
>in a world where humans are going extinct
k

Just read the comic.

>happily ever after
>in a world where humans are going extinct

You, or that user said, they are staying in one spot and are growing potatoes.

Why would they go extinct.

This show is legit awful, but I somehow got into the routine where I watch the new episodes with my mom at her house so I can't ever stop basically.

Kill me

I always thought the plan would to get on city rooftops, use fire escapes and blockade interior staircases with shit. Eventually build makeshift travel between nearby buildings.

Happend to me with vikings, I hated season 3, but I thought, I have that urge to watch season 4 even if i know it will be shit. Well it was shit but I watched every new episode.
But I stopped after 10 episodes in season 4. I'm free now. I've did it

The Tightrope-Walking Dead

nice

literally zero offspring
in the comics they even killed off judith

Walking Dead was only interesting during season 1 when the series was about a group of know-nothings trying to find creative ways to survive in an apocalypse that's over their heads.

After season 3 the series just became a show about a group of superheroes who dispatch zombies with expert skill and the only threat against them is their supervillain antagonists. At this point the zombies/apocalypse aren't anything more than decorations.

it's pretty much the same shit as the comics, stopped reading somewhere around washington when that chink got his head smashed in

The first half of this current season is the most kino the show ever has been or will be. Since tumblr hated the show in it's current form with based negan they announced they're changing it back to weak shit that it used to be.

the whole 8 eps were like pulling teeth.
rick
>cucked, literally and figuratively
negan
>leans and cheesy monologues
carol
>whaa don't want to kill anymore
carl
>maybe if I grow my hair into glamrock-style nobody will notice half my skull is gone
eugene
>*autistic screeching*
maggie
>HAPA INCOMING, MAKING HILLTOP GREAT AGAIN
daryl
>CAUSE THE WORLD IS BUT A TREAT WHEN YOU'RE ON EASY STREET
michonne
>race-traitoring intensifies
sasha
>she did fuck all during these episodes, really
enid
>THICC BEING THICC
dwayne
>cucked and white-trashed by darryl
morgan
>lol white tiger

oh yeah:
tara
>casually stumbling into Sapphic Beach after sacrificing Token-Nigger

>S5
Well shit, I just lost track of it. Should I continue watching?

Watch Mr Robot instead like I've been telling you for months

Even the most pointless filler episodes are still 10x better than this.

What I don't get is why the fuck did they travel so far up north from Georgia? I get that Noah's community was in Virginia, but there's a fuckton of places in North and South Carolina where they could've shacked up in.

shit taste

I'll keep watching it no matter how boring and repetitive it becomes, I'm too invested in the show and have watched it too long just to stop.

That said, I D R O P P E D FTWD after the 6th or 7th episode of the 2nd season. That show is garbage.

Idiot detected. Moron alert!

>rick finds a new community
>they have a nice thing going
>wow I can't wait to fuck this whole place apart and move on

>How many more seasons can this survive?

It'll be canceled after next season, if they don't kill off Negan by by next season's mid-season break.

Nobody likes the character (except edgy jr.high boys) and nothing is happening on the show because of the character.

gotta admit I've really enjoyed the couple seasons. I thought this seasons premier was best episode of the series.

>signing a photoshop this awful
lel

when does the second half of the season begin?