Lets say the British Government overturn the will of the people and stay in the EU and say a group of people where...

Lets say the British Government overturn the will of the people and stay in the EU and say a group of people where going to start a uprising.

where is the best place to get good cheap and lots of Russian surplus.

Needs to be real body armour and helmets though.

Of course this is all talk.

Well, are there regulation on body amour in the UK?
If not i would check out militaria stores

>where is the best place to get good cheap and lots of Russian surplus.
Ukrainian black markets

No Regs.

Just wondering if there was any where you could buy and stuff.

What would you equip you militia with Sup Forums?

Well, for 250€ you can fully equipt a guy with Yugoslav army clothing, a Mosin Nagant and enough ammo.
So this would be my way

You can make bodyarmor yourself, armor PLATES at home if you get yourself an anvil, a BIG gas forge and right kind of steel and the skill.
Ive made armor plates from car leaf springs, they withstand .308, 30-06 and 6.5mm .284 Norma at 100 meters.
Of course, making them yourself is a massive fucking investment in cash and time.

And no, i dont make "body armor" to protect myself from bullets, simple made some plates to test if it is possible in a shithitthefan situation.

but honestly, manufactured armor is better, self made armor will be cumbersome and weigh ALOT more than milspecs.

>are there regulation on X in the UK?

How do you account for the shock that such an impact on your plate would make?

Try the surplus thread on /k/, just ignore the faggy tripfag douchebags in it

Amazon.com ofcourse

Im thinking about getting a plate carrier and Ceramic plates for a SHTF scenario.
But maybe i should get a propper gun before that, only have an old carcano

Sorry, but thats an justified question.
If you want buy it here you need to name a reason, you can just say airsoft or collecting, but then the gubberment knows that you are into that shit

How much would it cost to buy and modify east german uniforms en masse

>east german uniforms
All eaten by moths by now.

Maybe you could ask the russians?
Would not be surprised if they just gave it to you, as long as they could deny it.

Then you just have to get it through the woods at the russian-norwegian border, and buy a small fishing vessel to take you a cross to shetland.

How are we supposed to reconstitute the ss then

military plates dont do that either m8, they absorb the hit and YOU WILL feel it.
Use trauma plates ofc, dunno howd ya make one yourself except use a fuckton of padding or non newtonian material.

Lol, you can literally buy a6 class heavy armor in internetz for about $2k. Made of titanium, ceramic and other shit, can hold 12.7mm from 50-70m. Special armor piercing 7.62mm from 10m
That's 6Б43 with "Granit" armor plates.

But I guess you can't walk in it.

Also military gas masks cost around 30$ now. Closed system costs 100$.

AMA

t.black market trader

Hugo Boss is still in business.

Is the business booming?

Hello MI5, how are you feeling today?

Nah, just selling some shit for rich milsim and airsoft players.

Nah, not true.

I bought Some arsenal new east german helemts, they hold off direct hits from 9mm and 45 acp and cost only 29,95€ in Germany, I think you can't get a potential life saver helemt for less.

Of course it is not a modern battle helmet but still.

GCHQ not MI5. Sup Forums is the job for losers/new guys if you're wondering.

Thanks, Sherlock.

Ask the Irish, they always know where to scrounge arms and sheeeiiit.