USA Soccer

I just found out that we lost a soccer game to some island country and now we can't go to the world cup? What kind of bullshit is this? I don't know who the coach is, but they need to fire his ass immediately. And fuck all those old worthless past-their-prime players. It's time for Landon Donovan and Pele to retire and make room for some young blood. Seriously, I am so mad right now. The world cup is the only time I watch the sport and now there's no point.

Other urls found in this thread:

trinidadexpress.com/20171011/news/jack-feels-like-partying
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bruce Arena just resigned, it is disappointing the US didn't make it, I like how lively and how much more prominent soccer is here during the World Cup. Sorry guero, on the bright side I like Pulisic and Bobby Wood. Plus you guys have 2 defenders (don't know their names, black fellas I believe) who are pretty solid.

This can either be what elevates you guys to start sweating the shirt like you're supposed to or just another letdown. On you US federation.

>losing to trensin and toby

>losing to a T&T

>trinidadexpress.com/20171011/news/jack-feels-like-partying

>“I have not been in better spirits. This is the happiest day of my life”, said Warner. “It (the win) couldn't have given me great joy”.

>“Nobody in CONCACAF likes the US.” He said other teams within the CONCACAF sought to “help one another” but the US team sought to “embarrass them”.

JackWarner.jpg

I’m an American soccer fan and even I hate the US
USNT fans are all so fucking annoying, constantly riding Christian pulisic and Alex Morgan’s cocks. Now that we didn’t qualify for the World Cup they all think it’s not worth watching because we’re not fucking in it fucking delusional assholes

>I’m an American soccer fan and even I hate the US
Bait or not, this is an absolutely brilliant post

It's because most soqqer fans are leftists, and everything about a leftist is insufferable

>I just found out that we lost a soccer game to some island country and now we can't go to the world cup?
I see what you did there.

>I Believe that we will win
what a gay fucking chant. it's basically admitting that the team isn't a contender and only hope of winning is via some miracle

>losing to Tachycardia & Hypertension

Good bait. Looks like it worked pretty well. Not terribly subtle, though.

Great post

(You) are LITERALLY just as fat as we are, the only difference is your national team will make it to the group stages of the World Cup next year and our's won't.

The thought of Alex Morgan having a cock is getting me SO HARD rn

>losing to Tchaikovsky & Tatiana

Yeah it's bullshit, you can't even see the fucking country on the map. Klinsmann should have stayed, then we would have been in.

I unironically agree with you.
>tfw it's too late

>losing to Terrorism & Twins

Underrated quads.

>have a competition RIGGED for you to win
>loses anyway

El Oh El

>losing to tarragon and tabasco

A canal is going to the world cup instead

Hey, kinda like 2014 you stupid monkey. 7-1 forever and ever.

>losing to tamales and tomatoes