Why won't he just release his tax returns? What is he hiding?

Why won't he just release his tax returns? What is he hiding?

Why is that relevant to his campaign? Why can't liberals not go into ad hom for once?

Is this suppose to be a headline? it reads like an immature threat by Keemstar.

>What is he hiding?

Obamas' birth certificate

He's hiding the fact that Hillary is a Trump plant.

2/10 -- only because you got me to reply.

>Why is that relevant to his campaign?

Maybe for the fact that he claims one thing ( being a billionaire ) but facts prove otherwise.

>a news agency asking for confidential documentation from a businessman
let's get retarded, everyone

>Shillary literally commits treason and is literally a felon
>DURR RELEASE YOUR TAX RETURNS DRUMPF BTFO

this is how desperate Dems are

what his financials werent enough?

>hillary literally does nothing other SoS did
>literally doesn't do anything even remotely approaching what patraeus did
>treason!!!!

yall need to find a new sham scandal to yell about regarding the clintons, this one's lost its zest.

>Tax

Stop using Jewish slang

the proper term is theft return

because the guy is trying to hide the fact that he doesn't pay his taxes.

>stealing government information to keep it away from the freedom of information act
>not treason enought for Dems

I suppose less moral and more moral is part of your language too right?

Apparently not?

He's been under an audit every year since around 2008.
If there was anything there then the IRS would have found it by now.

Id wager anything that you have a double-digit IQ, Jethro

Because releasing your tax info isn't a requirement to run for public office
This is some Jew bullshit here

keep gumping dumbass.

the blood will run out of your asshole when this is over and gump is crushed

>Stop ducking, Donald on your taxes because we have proof that you aren't nearly as rich as you claim

>Stop ducking, Donald on your taxes

Is this a real headline?

Someone wrote this, and it was published?

>Modern """""""journalism""""""""

Precisely meme-humper. He is hiding his lack of billions because his entire "brand" is a series of lies and frauds.

this is fucking sad

Because he doesn't get a 1099 like you dipshit.

nothing, he's stated numerous times they'll be released after the audit

Hey fuck-face. He already released all his financials.

He probably doesn't want to release his taxes because he probably pays close to nothing (which he has already admitted to doing anyway).

Probably some tax haven stashed in NY I would guess.

He's been audited for many consecutive years. And that's okay, because it proves the system works. But no tax lawyer would ever recommend releasing your tax information publicly, especially during an audit.

I like how the opposition's narrative has shifted from "but he's another rich old white guy" at the beginning of his campaign to "he's not as rich as he says he is." Which is more condemning in your eyes?

Sup Forums btfo

>I like how the opposition's narrative has shifted from "but he's another rich old white guy" at the beginning of his campaign to "he's not as rich as he says he is." Which is more condemning in your eyes?

This is their problem. They have painted themselves in a corner, always contradicting themselves when they see fit.

Shills are gonna shill.

>Obama don't need to show his birth certificate!!!
>LOOK TRUMP WON'T SHOW US HIS TAXES!!! HE MUST BE HIDING SOMETHING

>Obama don't need to show his birth certificate!!!

And yet he showed it anyways. Meanwhile DRUMPF is hiding like the coward he is.

If he has nothing to hide, he has no reason not to release them.

He's pro-NSA so he of all people should appreciate this.

But realistically we all know why he won't release them. He's paid an insanely low effective tax rate by taking innumerable deductions, which is why he gets audited every fucking year. This will demonstrate a few things:
1) he's a tax-cheat who doesn't pay his fair share
2) his businesses are always taking huge losses that he can deduct
3) he's not as rich as he says he is

Except he showed his birth certificate.

Thanks for reminding me that Trump was a leading birther, I often can't keep track of the ways in which he is retarded.

>I like how the opposition's narrative has shifted from "but he's another rich old white guy" at the beginning of his campaign to "he's not as rich as he says he is."
>"people who oppose Trump" is one person
The "narrative"? Different demographics of people oppose him for all kinds of reasons, there's no single "narrative" when he has people in his own party who think he's a fucking moron.

> Different demographics of people oppose him for all kinds of reasons, there's no single "narrative" when he has people in his own party who think he's a fucking moron.
>saying he is dumb, mean, and racist

What a broad general reasoning that is totally not adorable

This shit is getting ridiculous I bet you want to get paid $15 shilling for Hillary

No he didn't, and no he isn't. Retard.

Is there an argument in there somewhere

I'm not even sure what you're trying to say

I argue with morons for free; it's therapeutic.

>Different demographics of people oppose him for all kinds of reasons
>Literally every argument since day one has been those three

And they fucking suck

stop shilling and fuck off

And yet it's been standard practice for decades so Trump looks like a fucking pussy with something to hide for not doing it

Funny how that works

You didn't answer the question. Which is worse to you? Being a rich old white guy or not being as rich as previously thought?

>1) he's a tax-cheat who doesn't pay his fair share

Surely, if he was a tax-cheat, he would have been penalized by the IRS by now.

>2) his businesses are always taking huge losses that he can deduct

Are you really knocking him for doing something legal that literally every other business also does?

>3) he's not as rich as he says he is

Everybody is poorer at the moment thanks to Brexit. You going to start shit talking Larry Ellison next for being worth slightly less than last week?

Only a libtard could be so ironic.
Trump is poor just like you, but to fight against this big system he had to pretend to be rich.

Also he's actually genderqueer black, pretending to be a cis white, for the same reasons.

He's your man lib.

Unless you're saying that because Hillary is wealthier than Trump, she should be president. Arguing that only the richest elites should be president isn't new for liberals though.

Not even worth a real response.

Keep moving those goal posts, bud.

>Is there an argument in there somewhere
(You)

You could probably further reduce those down to just "he's dumb" if you want to be as simple-minded about it as possible.

Well he's said he will after the audit is finished, which is probably what his tax lawyers are advising him to do, but for the sake of argument consider this. There's never been a candidate like Donald Trump, he has a multi-billion dollar company and releasing his tax returns would reveal vulnerabilities his competitor's can and will exploit. Trump obviously cares about the company he's built, and wants to leave it as strong as possible for his children. Hillary and other parasites can release all the tax returns they want because they've never produced anything of significance, their tax returns are meaningless. If Trump releases his tax returns, it would be a tremendous sacrifice on his part and it's important that people realize this since the media sure as shit won't give him the credit he deserves for it.

>Different demographics of people oppose him for all kinds of reasons
>You could probably further reduce those down to just "he's dumb" if you want to be as simple-minded about it as possible.
(You)

> There's never been a candidate like Donald Trump, he has a multi-billion dollar company and releasing his tax returns would reveal vulnerabilities his competitor's can and will exploit.
Funny, he himself has never used this line of reasoning as a defense, but here you are defending him better than he can seem to defend himself.

It's almost like you're just making shit up.

>Why won't Hillary just release her donor list? What is she hiding?

>calling him dumb is simple-minded
Well, at least we agree there.

b-but Hillary--!

Revenge for the birth certificate stuff, probably.

I'd think school records would be more imperative when vetting a president. The left seemed ok with Obama not releasing his. So they have nothing to stand on here. It's useless info according to their own principles. I would also suggest it's useless in vetting a president. So no reason to release. It's just fodder for ad hom.

So many shills here today.

i hope trump loses because of how defensive you faggots get when he is questioned on anything

i cant wait to see how asshurt you autists are when he loses

That's what happens when you tie up your personal identity with a political candidate. You end up owning their failures.

I hope he wins, though. If he loses, there will always be the lingering question of how things would have turned out if he had won. If he wins, then we'll get to witness his idiocy in practice and it will undermine the legitimacy of the alt-right for years to come.

Because it would reveal that he isn't a billionaire and he values his brand on how he "feels".

Praise KEK

>implying trump has to justify himself to a paid shill on a mongolian child raping website

You've completely abandoned any logical arguments at this point, so shit posting is therapeutic for you? What does that say about your own character?

>Trump attacked by leftist media and supporters defend him

"Why are you guys so butthurt? We're just asking questions."

>Trump attacked by media and supporters don't defend him

"What are you guys, some kinda pussies?"

>everyone must obey the law
>rules dont apply to me

Stroking your ego when you can't even own up to your own failure of an argument is also pretty idiotic in practice user

you clearly don't understand audits

and who gives a shit about how rich he is or his fucking tax returns? wheres hillary's tax returns? never see anyone demand those.

look how youre acting right now

cry harder faggot

Not an argument

Did you eat lunch today? You sound hungry.

Every candidate of the past 30 years have released tax returns, the feds have told Trump he can release his taxes under adult.

Hilldog has released her tax returns every year

ill be hard as a rock when i vote for hillary

she deleted government emails, that is a violation of US code title 18 section 2071 and makes her intelligible for public office.

she also helped to fund al-queda in iraq, the group that later became ISIS and we were de facto at war with. that is literally treason.

What would you learn from his tax returns?

HE
IS
UNDER
A
MULTIYEAR
TAX
AUDIT

COMPLAIN TO THE FUCKING IRS
OR GO READ HIS FEC FINANCIAL DISCLOSURE

Just because he can does not make it a good idea.

Well the two of us cancels you out, so...

>It's just fodder for ad hom.
So is him not releasing the returns.

If there's nothing on there that is damaging to his image then it would be better for him to release.

The fact that he's not allows us to presume that he has motivation to hide, which is almost as bad as just releasing the returns.

>What does that say about your own character?
Wow who gives a flying fuck, I'm no one on the internet. Save it.

You really don't understand why you shouldn't do this during an audit. It's okay because not everyone owns a business but it would be retarded.

probably the fact he has no liquid assets

>Probably some tax haven stashed in NY

>tax haven
>in New York

do shills just get dumber by the week? is CTR cutting its budget or something?

Did the IRS not state that he was free to release his returns despite the audit?

Yup. He is only as rich as he "feels" day to day.

PRAISE KEK

What do people want to see? Do they want to slam him for paying as little taxes as possible?

Literally everyone does that.

>Youre not allowed to be president because you arent rich!!!

amazing

It's this. He's not rich. His companies are.

The majority of his money is in property, and a lot of that isn't even in the united states. Not that technicalities matter to the left.

>useless vetting a president
>please don't vet trump we want our race war
>please don't vet trump we want a global bloodbath
>pol in a nutshell

He doesn't have to do shit if he doesn't want to, and I'm free to assess that he's a fraud if I feel like it. Is there a problem with that?

Obongos school records weren't just "not released", they were sealed for 55 years.
Biggest rumor is that he filed for foreign student aide since he held Kenyan citizenship until he was 25...

>release tax returns under audit
>IRS tears you a new one because one small part of your tax returns is worded poorly

tax returns are finicky things user, nobody understands them and that means they can be made to look however you want them to look.

even releasing them while you aren't being audited is a stupid as shit idea.

No matter what he does, it will be used against him.

If he isn't as rich as he claims, he's a liar. If he is, he's a greedy fat cat. This is a no-win proposition.

By not releasing them, he retains a measure of reasonable doubt as to either point.

How about you give me one good reason why we need to see his taxes? Why does it matter at all? How much money does one need to pay or not pay to be qualified for the presidency?

If he was breaking the law the IRS would have caught it in one of the nervous audits and punished him for it. It's not your job or the media's.

Numerous*

No, there's no problem. Just know you're not immune to ridicule when you espouse your dumb opinions.

But he's still another rich old white guy if it turns out he's just a multi-millionaire instead of a multi-billionaire...

he has a yearly income of over $300 million dollars

his companies are privately owned. if you don't understand the distinction there, then you shouldn't even be commenting on this.

he can have as large as an income as he wants but that doesn't transfer over to liquid assets

His tax returns are useless.

First off, how does trump make most of his money? Real estate. It's very likely that his tax books, his financials, and his actuals are very different.

For instance, let's say I buy a residential property. The initial value is X. Let's say I'm lucky and I bought a very valuable piece of land in New York City that, in a few years, will become worth a lot more. This new value is Y. This positive change in value is the actual market appreciation.

My financial books may say differently though. In my financials, I could have all sorts of numbers. Cost of renovations, repairs, upkeep, etc. All of these contribute to the market value of the property but they may or may not be 100% in line with the market. (Hence why people can take a shit home, put $20k in it, and suddenly flip it for a massive profit)

In taxation terms though, the property could be depreciating. This depreciation is NOT a valuation. It is a tax concept. So let's say I get my property evaluated and it is worth X. I can then take value X, divide it out over some period of time (max 27.5 years), and deduct a portion of the value from my taxes, lowering my taxes substantially.

So what does this mean for a real estate giant like Trump? It means his taxes in no way reflects the actual value of his properties, nor does it accurately reflect his worth.

On the tax books, his tax rate is really low and he's got all kinds of "expenses" like the depreciation concept coming in making it look as though he doesn't have much.

His financial books show a different story. They show the wealth of right now and the past. How much he paid for his property, how much he spends on repairs and upkeep, etc.

The actuals show a whole other story. They show the real appreciation of his properties. The fact that he could have millions and millions of future earnings available as the properties he holds grow in value.

>I'm free to assess that he's a fraud if I feel like it. Is there a problem with that?

yeah, its slander and libel unless you can prove he's a fraud.

>His lawyers says no

>But the IRS says it okay

>user thinks that he should take the word of the IRS over his lawyers

>user doesn't understand why his mother is militantly pro choice

Why won't hillary release the transcripts to her paid speeches for wall Street?

We da joos now

Moreover, Trump is being smart. Why release your tax returns when you're being audited? It would be crazy to release your tax returns for millions of eyes to see. The chance that someone somewhere would find a mistake is high enough that it would be suicide to release his taxes when the IRS is currently searching desperately for something that's wrong.

Would you rather have a 1 person audit you or would you want the whole world to audit you?

>"Donald,..."

>","

congrats on learning sentence structure during your journalism program.

oh, wait.