Dear Muslims of the world, I am truly sorry for the Islamophobia coming from half my nation right now...

Dear Muslims of the world, I am truly sorry for the Islamophobia coming from half my nation right now, these brexit racist bigots do not speak for us all.

3rd time is the charm

with bongs on our side nobody will stop us

why are all Muslims in the uk so strict? I don't think I've ever seen one without a full on beard also why do they think wearing hats is religious lol ?

>bongs
>on our side

>do not speak for us all.
just half the country

if thats true then how come they dont vote for it

They have a bad voting system.

>bongs
>the very concept of sides

You Wahhabis are fucked in the head, you're the only country that ignores the no-mustache rule despite stoning women for driving

>Mudslimes will hate each other over whether they have a moustache
No wonder they all turn into mad bombers.

That's what you say last time you backstabbed us for the 700th time.

Fuck off malaynigger, islam has no place anywhere outside arab sandland, not in East Asia or Europe.

It's because your shithole of a country has been exporting extreme orthodoxy to every country in the world.

muzzies are either cool dudes or absolute fuckwits and you know within 5 minutes of talking to them. also the fuckwit ones seem to go to different mosques to the normal ones.

Funny post OP

Shut up and keep taking the refugees, you are the shining example of human rights right?
The poor refugees deserve better than this hellhole after all.

>only half of them

This is not enough

what is britain supposed to do? if they had guns there would at least be the possibility that people would eventually get fed up enough and start some kind of purge/civil war. do they just have to accept the fact that they'll be a muslim nation?

Because the other half are muslims

>if they had guns there would at least be the possibility that people would eventually get fed up enough and start some kind of purge/civil war.
Why do you American'ts keep bringing up this canard? No, nigger, guns aren't going to help shit. Your nation is completely fucking overflowing with them and not even with all your autism are you capable of actually starting some kind of civil war.

Real life isn't video games, you braindead Sup Forumstard.

lmao what the fuck do guns help here?

civil war... rofl, no way first world nation goes into civil war

Human rights are a meme

we don't though
and because you guys are such pussies you keep letting people in

>you are the shining example of human rights right?
what is this supposed to mean

you have to be unyielding in your approach if you are planning to take over. They're not going to convert England if they get lenient on the non-muslims

based saoudi arabia BTFOing west fags

A simple "sorry" wont cut it, wh*Te boi. Get on your knees and beg for forgiveness

Now if only you could get rid of germany

mustaches are patricians

>le epic nazis standing up against the muslim menace meme

"The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?" t. Adolf Hitler