Milo getting murdered

>breitbart.com/milo/2016/06/26/milo-to-lead-gay-pride-march-through-muslim-ghetto-sweden/

The article says it all, holy shit!

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/milo/2016/06/26/milo-to-lead-gay-pride-march-through-muslim-ghetto-sweden/
google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ
latimes.com/nation/la-na-orlando-gay-fbi-20160623-snap-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=rOF89felo0E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THE MADMAN

Milo is doing what we could never do by exploiting Western government weakness when it comes to faggotry. He is going to do the reconquista of Evropa using an army of homosexuals.
What a fucking genius! Why didn't any of us think of this?
He is just a pragmatist probably isn't really gay anyway. He's just like us.

I'm not sure if he's pushing faggotry to the right or is he showing libs that "not all conservatives are racist" and that kind of shit, but this is fucking great what he's doing now

>starts his tweet with "Sweden yes!"
BASED
A
S
E
D

>edgelord faggot does something for attention
>based

Pick one

They already did this last year. Nothing happened.

This

>literally doing pic related
RIP

Punished Milo at it again!

this is a good move...... if the world watches hundreds of Muslims beat the shit out of a gay pride parade the narrative is gonna fall apart.

Oh hai JIDF, picking up new tricks I see?

He shall become a martyr

I'm getting real sick and tired of him and his gooonies from Reddit subverting this place.

we can only hope something happens

that is what i hope every day, friend

nothing ever happens

On the one hand I want the muslims to show the world their true colours, on the other hand I don't want to lose based Milo before I've gotten a chance to suck his dick.

>Died the way he lived
>With mud dick up his arse

Go away with this Milo shit.

>Hes not a meme anymore

>Why didn't any of us think of this?
Because turning gay is not something I'm prepared to do just to make a political point.

But you're right, it is very clever. If he was a straight white male he would be banned from university campuses. Because he's gay, he can get away with it.

hope he brings his own people for the parade. swedish homos would just call him a racist and have a picnic in non-muslim area as a counter protest.

is there no hope for sweden?

Behind you 100% (no pun intended). What an example to us all. Seriously the best visible gay around.

Why do people keep thinking this?
Libtards will just say it's his own fault for provoking them and that he deserved it.

Shut up and join his twink army. You know you want to, fagitron maximus.

Unfortunatly you are right.

When Muslims/minorities do illegal shit: "They were provoked"

When whites do illegal shit: "Fucking white ppl ruining black mans life"

The Muslims will just ignore him and he'll just end up looking like a baiting douche. Sorry, more of a baiting douche.

He deserves whatever harm comes his way. I respect Muslims for not tolerating this faggit bullshit.

When will nu Sup Forums stop sucking this faggot's cock?

Oh wait...

A Muslims slaughtered 50 of them while on the phone yelling about Allah and libs still blame the nra and whites. They will never ever accept Islam as the problem

say what you like about this showboating faggot, but he's a M A D M A N and he has balls of steel. he is basically a right wing agitator. i am glad he has turned his attention towards humiliating sweden!!!

he actually made a thread on Sup Forums some hours ago

>swedish homos would just call him a racist

then they deserve to get obliterated

Hes ann coulter with a vagina, you fucking knob

the best thing to do is just ignore them and if they start shouting at you smack em. most liberals are faggots and pussies, they arent guna do shit.

The absolute madman! He's going to an all white nation with his all white followers to try and provoke a religious minority. What fucking balls!

Is he the leader of teh gays now? A conservative?

Hope he gets raped desu

>>breitbart.com/milo/2016/06/26/milo-to-lead-gay-pride-march-through-muslim-ghetto-sweden/
because it isnt, he was faggot with mental disorder

If gays reject Islam, the left has absolutely no answer to that. That seriously fucks with their narrative. To the point where it should be an agenda of serious interest to the alt-right.

A mental disorder called Islam, yes, we agree on that.

Not a fan of this sort of shit, even if he trolls mudslimes with it. Milo should have his head screwed on tight enough to realize "gay culture" is empty, hedonistic, ugly and not worth celebrating. Muslims don't belong in the west, but that muslims hate this sort of thing is one of the GOOD things about them.

waciss

He's provoking the minority's cuck overseers, such as yourself. The minorities are a paper tiger, whereas white commies are a real problem.

Glad to see it's pre-emptively working :^)

While this may happen, there is a way to counter act this because now they can't fall back on guns, self-hating homophobia or capitalism

If Milo keeps his cool and does a Selma tier walk through this neighboorhood and he gets beat up. The only way to explain this is because these #Notallmusliums hate homosexuality. And if they hate homosexuality why are you defending their regressive way of thinking.

For anybody interested, here is a map of migrant crime in Sweden since 2010: google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ

50k views in just over a month.

He's gonna get stabbed, die, and nothing will change other than 1 faggot less on the planet and a few alt-cuck tweets.

>Why didn't any of us think of this?
Hi newfag. Here on Sup Forums we have been discussing the inevitable clash between muslims and gays for a few years now. Also talk about feminists and muslims clashing which will be even more spectacular when it eventually happens.

We call it the "when the left eats itself" meme and KeK wills it.

If he gets stabbed the alt-right get some ICBM grade arguments on their side

no Milo me plz

Or, here's a thought, he was sighted in the bar previously because he was doing recon on the place.

My god, they're even committing piracy!

Somalians, dontcha know. Its their culture. Stop oppressing them.

Not really. When Orangemen walked through Catholic areas and got fucked up no one wept for the Orangemen. Chat shit get banged. Simple. No one gives a shit, and rightfully so.

Somalis gonna somali

he was a faggot, don't you read the news? he slept with two puerto ricans, they gave him aids, so he went in and retaliated on everybody in the bar....

shut the fuck up loser

>pretending to be an oldfag

Why can't I hold these keks...

Havent heard that. Do you have...

proofs?

BASED

Also the government stopped the gay pride parade already once, because it could upset muslims.

It looks like gays just don't matter anymore in the political correct bingo

latimes.com/nation/la-na-orlando-gay-fbi-20160623-snap-story.html

I do read the news and that was proven to be false. Of course you're a fucking Frenchman what happened to your pride? Why would you try so hard to make excuses for these shitbags?

This video should go viral imho:

>youtube.com/watch?v=rOF89felo0E

What if nothing happens? Is it a win for the left?

He better play ABBA while dancing through the streets

BASED MILO

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Cant understand Milo's haters.

>Muh kike, muh faggotry

He's achieved more for alt-right than what they have probably done.

Isn't that guy a satanist?

im not making excuses, that's what I read in the newspaper, what happened in france was uncomparable

The difference is that there's a ton of hate towards the muslims that isn't surfacing yet, they're not going to defend milo, they're going to attack Islam.

>calling someone loser on Sup Forums

back to plebbit

>JIDF
>anti faggot
faggotry is one of the biggest cancers of society. The Jews support it everywhere you see.

Not really, he looks more moderate right, the video exposes the absurdity of the progressive leftist media in Sweden and Germany.

>He's achieved more for alt-right than what they have probably done.

Because he can get away with it.

Why does Sup Forums love fags so much?

But he has baphomet on his YT cover

He's the leader of the gays on here. Pretty disgusting that he goes for blacks though.

t. degenerate

You are making excuses. That ended up being proven false and even if it had not been he had still pledged allegiance to Islam before the shooting.

Same reason they call all women traps and worship traps, I guess.

Then he's a valuable ally

yeah but it's a parodic slang, I guess he thought it goes well with his YT name.

>give them the heroes they deserve
>Sup Forums gets the effeminate (((Milo)))

I dont go to reddit. Try and be constructive.

Meant to say ISIS not Islam. Not like that makes much of a difference anyways especially when it comes to slaughtering homosexuals.

Witnessed

Milo going to get crucified

>hai
>JIDF
>For attacking a literal Jewish pro-miscegenation homosexual

Are you serious?

Trump is the hero we need.
The ridiculous homosexual british jester etc. is the hero we deserve.

>Milo getting murdered

A win-win scenario in my book.

I have that shirt.

I have many heroes. Some are bigger heroes than others. But they dont all have to be like General Patton, Donald Trump and Nige Farage.

I judge someone on his actions, character and the results he/she gets. I'm not too bothered where he sticks his bits desu

He should do this already and shut the fuck up
Why do we need a thread about this every day when he's not even in Sweden yet

So is Ben Shapiro, you know, the guy you yourself have probably cited, saying the media is a biased Jewish conspiracy? Jews don't even like other Jews.

link?

yea its a story as old as time itself jews in the bible are warned about fake jews who will be evil and jesus a jew starts christianity so he must really hate jews

>I'm not sure if he's pushing faggotry to the right

He has said numerous times that homo culture is shit tier and that he would be an homophobe if he was straight already.

what was the title?

>Hope he gets raped desu

cant rape the willing, m8

Question for you, lads. Mudslimes and fags are the left's waifu babbies, right? They're perfect angels, they can do no wrong, etc etc. Who will they blame for the inevitable slaughter?