The logical song

>I said, watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical
Liberal, oh fanatical, criminal
Remember when being a liberal meant you were fucking crazy. How do we go back lads?

Attached: 1519763091407.jpg (1080x1077, 120K)

What?

If going back means that I won't have to read your incoherent garbage, then sign me the fuck up.

Those are lyrics from the supertramp song the logical song. They call out how liberals are nutjobs in it.

Woops
>>I said, watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical Liberal, oh fanatical, criminal

>you will never have a gf this qt rocking a hairstyle this QT

Can you explain what you are trying to say?

I can guarantee you this girl is a tinder ho who hasn't been in a relationship longer than 6 months

I want to go back to the time when the song was written, when people thought liberals were crazy. Now its the other way around :(

yeah but i'm only talking about her aesthetics though?

Why so sad user, you should revel in your individuality. If it was any other era you might not be so contrarian (which you know is quite masculine)

You're a dumb motherfucker

Are you retarded

>Posts about a song condemning sterile and dry education
>Fails to be intelligible at all

Mu never fails to disappoint

Damn she’s hot tho

Is this the average reading comprehension level on Sup Forums? Would be legitimately embarrassed to have made this thread

>when people thought liberals were crazy. Now its the other way around :(

why do conservatives always have persecution complex?

you are literally the type of person that song is satirizing... the whole point of the song is criticizing the status quo of the education system

art hoe's make my dick diamond but their personalities are always so fucking shallow

How can you not get the point of the song, it really isn't that difficult

Attached: 1497476613758.jpg (456x402, 36K)

>he sees everything in a political view

LOL, enjoy being a miserable cunt for the rest of your life.

Attached: 1508135742169.jpg (425x322, 10K)

>Any and all attractive women*
fixed

Hey OP gimme the name of the girl before this thread gets deleted please

oh scotty sinclair he is so wonderful, he scores a goal, its beautiful, magical
when he runs down the wing its as fast as lightning, its frightening, and he makes all the bhoys sing...

What are you even talking about? LOL

>if youre not liberal youre a conservative

amerimutts

@local_gal

Attached: file.png (640x794, 591K)

thank you sir i really appreciate that

The "they" in "they'll" are the crazy ones, labelling and persecuting others as liberals, and other things, for speaking their minds. Fucksakes.

Nigger, you are so dumb, it hurts to conceive that someone is that stupid. Better be trolling.

Ew

no.

What the fuck, does this bitch really need that Pharaoh ass makeup on? That's wack