How do you feel about Patrick Warburton?

How do you feel about Patrick Warburton?

Other urls found in this thread:

celebpenis.tumblr.com/tagged/full-frontal
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lemony dicket

decently sized guy

He's a big guy

It was obvious Elaine only liked Puddy for his monster dong, this just confirms that.

He's a big guy.

shower

For a white man, maybe

He's basically THE daddyfu of Hollywood

I like him.
But that's probably a prosthetic dick.

I remember reading somewhere online about someone who's job was to make fake silicone genitals for actors to wear.

You can usually tell since most poeple dont have a huge dense bush of pubes that that wraps around their junk like that.

If its real, he really needs a trim.

Whatever you say, ((((user))))

Have this
celebpenis.tumblr.com/tagged/full-frontal

Why is hollywood full of tinny dicks?

>he is not a big guy

To be clear, it is very difficult for a woman to create characteristics on a man wrt a promise of good sex.
The size of the cock matters to women through
-the small size, which clearly no woman loves
-the thick cock, which women loves
A woman also knows that men loving to perform, men love be complimented on their performances as well as to hear that they have bigger cocks than her previous lovers
-the long cocks, which women loves to think that they could handle and seems exotic, but are good for oral and anal

The clues coming with a man about financial wealth and tastes are more deterministic about the quality and quantity of entertainment and pleasures not directly related to sex, than the size of the cock, because the size is clearly and advantage, but there is no evidence, through the size, about the ability of the man to make the woman cum without effort.

So yeah. women have easier access to sex, but most men are not much endowed and even the few who have thick cocks do not perform well, in short or mid term, because they think a fat cock is enough. Thank god for women
-that most women get orgasms from their clitoris
-that most men, irrespective of their physique or social background, love to eat pussy [but men are so stupid that they being by eating pussy, instead of finishing by it]

so what do women rely on to be as sure as possible that the beta will make them cum? they rely on
-what the man brags about [but men easily distort the truth on their abilities to please women, in bed or not]
-what other women fucked by the guy say about the guy. this is why women talk about sex between them. they want to know if the provider that they have is indeed acceptable.

He's a grower.

>The Baudelaire Orphans' story can only end in tragedy and heartbreak...unlike my story, which will always end well due to my ample endowments...ample here meaning large and endowments meaning my penis...

>You can usually tell since most poeple dont have a huge dense bush of pubes that that wraps around their junk like that.

>2017
>not having a dense thicket of public hair
>not trapping the pheromones from your ball sweat

Jesus Christ, kys

is this some kind of Google Translate copypasta

clever, too bad the show fucking sucks

kek'd
it's a good show for little babbies

>since most poeple dont have a huge dense bush of pubes
um...

>uncut

What beast would walk around with a dog's dick? Who would debase themselves like this?

TRIM YOU FAGGOT

>sacrificing your foreskin to the Jew god
kys m8

Mutilate your dick so we can make more foreskin humus goy!

>tfw same
>tfw 3 inches soft sometimes smaller if its cold
>tfw 7,5 inches veiny aesthetic dick when hard

The surprised faces from girls are great but I don't enjoy showering let's say at the gym or something.