How many fucking times are they going to try and open this park? God damn

How many fucking times are they going to try and open this park? God damn

>park
>movie is called Jurassic World
Lol idiot

You come back here young lady. Don't make me say it twice.

JW made $1.7 billion, which means a sequel is guaranteed

Is she dare I say... our mommy?

my mommy

>Jurassic World set in park
>park
lol retard

>Jurassic Universe 3: Everything is Fine

>In this epic 19th installment of the critically acclaimed series, an unsuspecting group of children and improbably attractive young adults visit the infamous park. With the help of a dashing park ranger and a beautiful yet brilliant science lady, they must survive a day of fair weather and flawlessly operating amusement park rides. Shockingly safe sightseeing tours of the greatest predators and most majestic beasts that have walked the Earth await you in.... JURASSIC UNIVERSE.

Can a mommy look more like a tranny? I don't think so.

yes

>That's Hertrak, King Imp. Lantshee clawed it out

Okay, the movie lost me here. So the King Imp was called Hertrak. But why haven't we seen Imps before in the park? And who was Lantshee? Was it a nickname for the indominus?

They're just women. It's just that the rise of visibility of trannies has made so many guys confused, almost unable sometimes to recognize actual women.

holy shit

It's also because the media has taken to focusing on women who mostly exhibit severe neoteny in their facial characteristics. Those women are the exception rather than the average. Overall, most women are a little more manly than Hollywood makes them look.

I love this meme.

World was only the third attempt at a park and was fairly successful before indom broke out

When it stops lining jew pockets with gold shekels.

>Directed by an indie horror director
>They have more creative freedom
>No more running around the woods
>Less action and explosions, more thriller
>More animatronics

I'm hype Anons.

JW
JEW

Coincidence?

Yes

I saw the first jurassic world but it was so forgetful, did her character live or die?

She's in the sequel

indie directors can't handle massive budgets

Trevorrow is producing and he already proved capable with the first one.

Will the next one even be about the park?

Wu knows

It'll take place on Isla Nublar, but It probably won't be the kind of park plot of JP1 and World. I imagine it'll probably be closer to something like JP2's plot of people on the abandoned island.

what we know is what we've heard from trevorrow.

>“I’m not that interested in militarized dinosaurs, at least not in practice,” Trevorrow remarked. “I liked it in theory as the pipe dream of a lunatic. When that idea was first presented to me as part of an earlier script it was something that the character that ended up being Owen was for, that he supported, something that he was actively doing even at the beginning. Derek and I, one of our first reactions was ‘No if anyone’s gonna militarize raptors that’s what the bad guy does, he’s insane.’”

and as for animatronics,

>"There will be animatronics for sure,” Trevorrow confirmed. “We’ll follow the same general rule as all of the films in the franchise, which is the animatronic dinosaurs are best used when standing still or moving at the hips or the neck. They can’t run or perform complex physical actions, and anything beyond that you go to animation. The same rules applied in ‘Jurassic Park.’ I think the lack of animatronics in ‘Jurassic World’ had more to do with the physicality of the Indominus, the way the animal moved. It was very fast and fluid, it ran a lot, and needed to move its arms and legs and neck and tail all at once. It wasn’t a lumbering creature. We’ve written some opportunities for animatronics into [Jurassic World 2]—because it has to start at the script level—and I can definitely tell you that Bayona has the same priorities, he is all about going practical whenever possible.”