If being gay is genetic, how come the amount of gays increased inversely proportional to population growth...

If being gay is genetic, how come the amount of gays increased inversely proportional to population growth? It's not like they could reproduce and spread their genotype.

gays don't have to worry about being burned at the stake anymore, in fact it's "cool" to be gay now

you can also throw in your estrogen in the water supply, generation raised by women etc

So you're saying the amount of gays might not have increased but they are just more open about it?

yeah

also my second point is sexuality is both nature and nuture, genetics play a part in it but the environment has a hand in it as well.

LGBTIDF plz go

its not genetic, its spread the same way pedophilia furrys and bestiality is, promotion of degeneracy and poor moral foundation

Pretty much. There were plenty of homos all through history, you just had to hide it at times because it was socially acceptable, and that'd include things like taking a spouse and making a family even if you didn't like the vagignas/dingalings.

>Estrogen in the water supply
Nigger please, the only things we need to worry about in our water supplies are chemical company runoffs and mine leakages.

Pretty sure it's theoretically possible to be gay without being a fag, and I don't mean Milo.

More gays means more pussies for me. Period.

its theoretically possible to be a psychopath without breaking the law but we dont go around encouraging psychopathic behavior

>It's not like they could reproduce and spread their genotype.
U wot? There are plenty of ways for gays to reproduce

being gay is a sexual strategy. looking at it in an evolutionary perspective, most gays are not gay at all but bisexual. approximately 1% of gay people have been exclusively gay in their life. and so we come to why swinging both ways is a good sexual strategy to reproduce.. they actually have sex earlier and with more partners. so they know what they are doing when the girls are ready to reproduce. some of the heterosexuals in these populations started oppressing this strategy with success. And most societies where the straight men have oppressed the gays have a very low gay population because the strategy is not effective. the more liberal and tolerant societies become, the more gay people there are. it's simple science faggot.

both the fag and the fat should be ashamed.
the fag must die and the fat must exercise.

>Fatties actually think they have a moral high ground against gays
top kek
They've done more to ruin this nation than any fag could ever hope to.

Is there someone here that believe that being gay is genetic?

Like really?

I sure as shit didn't choose to like dick more than pussy, man.

coz its trendy to be gay right now and you know that everyone wants to be in the fashion train while its still hot¨
besides getting laid isnt a bad thing

It's not genetic. There is no gay gene. But it does not mean it is a free choice. The problem is brain disfunction, like in pedophilia, zoophilia or any other paraphilia. But culture also plays a major role in developing homosexuality. Look at Afganistan for example and bacha bazi boys. Muslims fuck there for centuries teenege boys for fun, but they marry a women. But there is no only hetorosexuality or homosexuality, there is also bisexuality. If you promote something, it becomes more popular, that's why gay sex has increased in western world.

>the more gay people there are. it's simple science faggot.

Actually it's the opposite. Whites are more liberal than Hispanics yet they have the lowest gay population.

The devil knows his time is short and seeks the ruin of as many souls as possible before his defeat.

You could argue it's the natural state to be bi-sexual because Sex makes groups more effective and releases tension.