Pulisic

What are you expecting from him on the WC? Do you think he can lead his team to semis or something like that? Do you think scoring more than 5 goals is a possibility?

I hope someone breaks Nerman's legs and Brazil is humiliated once again. I swear to you I will make sure you suffer the same fate of 7-1. I curse you and your future Brazil national teams and it shall never be removed so long as I see fit. I swear it on my blood that your national team will be cursed forever by my meme magic. Not even death will undo this curse that I bestow upon your monkey people. When that day arrives next year, when you are at your peak in terms of happiness, arrogance and euphoria with your national team, I want you to remember my words and this post carefully. I want you to remember the horrifying shame and embarrassment and remember it was me who did this to you and it has always been me. And then I want you to live with the guilt and regret for the rest of your life knowing that you brought this misery on yourself.

I expect him to be a part of the studio panel

nice

My nigga you cool and all, but I aint readin all that shit tho.

if not many teams show up for Qatar than I think so

THIS

>7-1
>the huelocaust

7-1

*le tips fedora*

repeating integers for Nerman injury

Fail.

COuld tell by the fucked up syntax this was from a Brazil flag

He'll win it in 2026 on home soil

this but unironically

dubs and nerman dies on the pitch in russia in a 7-1 defeat against germany but in the final this time

sorry kid, next WC is as good as ours already

not him but what's wrong with it? genuinely curious

get me in the screencap boys.

ok dubs and it happens in the semis again

the 9th world subhuman posting it.

bueno..

dubs and this is unironically true

>new Brazil x US rivalry in/sp/
I like it. Fuck the burgers desu

wew

Dubs and Brazil never wins another World Cup

>Brazil x US rivalry

Fuck off. I'd sooner go on a diet that compete with bonobos

This thread along with the fact that you went out of your way to respond to me in such an aggressive manner is proof enough that a rivalry exists here.
You should proceed with that diet tho, good luck : ^)

SOPA

DE

HAMBURGUER

UMA

DELICIA

"71"

It just keeps happening.

Dubs confirm, a rare based leaf united against fucking hues

no, I was passive-aggresively making fun of his retarded post
sorry

Dubs and the US will suffer another terrorist attack

Damn. Rolling one last time

Roll as many times as you'd like. :)

Should be 'not getting dubs and the US gets a terrorist attack'

Digits confirm.

>brazil speechless

classic

fucking arrogant huecucks
they talk shit and boast on the leading up to a tournament but inevitably their teams shits itself because they can't get away from their favela monkey shit brain mentality. i loved it when you cunts were boasting before 2014, too much curacao and too much bbq'd macaco fried your brains. disgusting people. disgusting culture, i went to rio and saw a kid take a shit in an alley, it was India but portuguese. filth

nermans back was broken, like a twig and it will happen again i swear, the semi-final solution was too good for you. I loved it when your women cried, and ran into the arms of whatever foreign chad they could find. Argies were fucking your women en mass, you fucking cuckolds.

Curse you Brazil!

I hope Trumps forgets about the wall to keep the Mexicans out and focus on a pin-point nuke that genocides the entire HUE monkey speices.

Well in that case, classic cancerous leaf inadvertantly sealing the deal for the hue's demise.

Dubs and Neymar shoots up the BMNT then detonates a dirty bomb in the center of Rio

>argies
>fucking anything but other men
an american being clueless, how rare lmao

we're about to win our 6th cup so you better talk shit while you still can

screencapped and saved for future reference hehe

You already do, its called the NBA

7-1
>Every fucking time

But like your country, there aren't any white people in the NBA so there's no competition there in the first place.

Lel

>the semi-final solution
Kek

>the semi-final solution

>semi final solution
jej

>implying brazil make the semis

That game didn't erase our 5 stars. We're the only nation that won the WC 5 times.

...damn