Every man has a desire that can not be satisfied...

Every man has a desire that can not be satisfied. A dream that keeps you up at night that is so simple that you can nearly see it before your eyes but is also never going to be reality.
What is your simple dream?

Mine is to become a professional artist in the USA.

getting a gf

Getting fluent in russian and becoming an interpreter.
[spoiler]Make mad dosh[/spoiler]

Mine is raping your mom but she always ends up enjoying when i fuck her so it doesn't count as rape anymore

Upvote for that

To have her

>get certified as an invalid for purposes of employment
>get a part-time steady job at minimum wage
>get moms to buy me an apartment
>buy a sikk gaming rig so I can play the latest Warhams
>puff lotsa ganja
>order fiction books from abroad

Being rich soley to make her shower in the happiness

Overrated desu

being a normal person

Legally emigrating to US and fix peoples things there with my skills. Also become friends with some Americans who can go on cool trips with me and I can share my life with.
Just a comfy life in America with friends and maybe family.

rule the world

live somewhere different

Finding a god damn job and finally buying a decent, up-to-date computer and drawing tablet.

Ending the last stains of communism once and for all

I'm humble, I only want a lot of money and power over others :33

nuclear war is all I really wish for

De-nuclearization and limiting the damage of global warming and climate change as much as possible. Because things have been kinda icy with Russia lately, as a goodwill gesture I say we deactivate a hundred of our strategic missiles (the ones that are locked, loaded, and ready to go at a moment's notice).

A nuclear program isn't as expensive or difficult to develop as it used to be. I'm convinced sometime this century that if things don't simmer down and all nuclear-capable nations don't start reducing their warheads that someone will attempt to give one to another country or, worse, a terrorist group that is absolutely impossible to negotiate with.

Russia still considers us their largest threat because in combination with them, we own 90% of the world's nukes, so I want to send that message that we're gonna take it down a couple notches, even if they see the action as being a gesture or insincere. But if Russia does agree to match down, then China can start taking apart theirs, and then India and Pakistan, followed by the UK, France, Iran, and Israel. Given how much bullshit goes on in the world it's a miracle half our livable continents don't have nukes at all. Hopefully, that would also put more pressure on North Korea, because then they don't have an excuse to continue their program. I don't believe deterrence is a viable option, and the US will continue to be seen as hypocrites if we make threats to other nuclear nations to stop... by saying the nuclear option is on the table.

As for global warming, that's like a huge boulder rolling down a hill, hitting a negative milestone every year or two. Looks like everyone's finally on board, let's tighten our belts, make sacrifices, and dig in our heels to stop that boulder before it reaches the last milestone, the one where we're all fucked.

If not either of those, well, I just want to be draw comics and develop animated shows that garner international praise.

you will all get one and then realise it is something else that you are really after, that prevented you from getting one in the first place

The death of every other people but Italians

>Every man has a desire that can not be satisfied. A dream that keeps you up at night that is so simple that you can nearly see it before your eyes but is also never going to be reality.
>What is your simple dream?
I have no dreams desu. I've been looking for it for a while though.

We too?

mine is death of all normies

they need to be purged

Human Interstellar Empire
It's so simple. If only humans weren't retarded.

I see you are a man of simple pleasures