YANKEES vs ASTROS

ALCS GAME 1 THREAD 2

JUST

It's all in good fun. Yankees fans embraced the Evil Empire thing a long time ago, we love it and opposing fans love it.

>yaks

FUCK

Based Hicks

phew

Fug

BREGBOMB

Why do people hate Joe Buck

>ASStros

This is fucking gay. Though the Astros are making contact more than the Yankees, but still don't have a fucking hit.

Is it just me or is Houston's center really deep? feel like I've seen two home run balls caught in deep center.

Why the fuck did we get rid of that hill?

devilish

Oops too early

This is going to end up a bull-pen game, the Gnome and the Samurai are duking it out and they don't seem to be backing down.

GOOD first pitch to McCann

because people hate quality

he's pretty easy to make fun of

>hair plugs

i dont get it

>umps

Why does McCann hold his bat parallel to the ground?

>409 feet

Not really

RIP

>please kill my center fielder

last 2 digits decide how many innings this game goes

Yeah that was pretty douchey desu

Ought to be illegal

Extremely deep and we made it shorter. Used to be something like 415-420. It's now 409 I think.

Imagine trying to catch a fly ball while keeping your eyes on the ball and backing up a hill you can't see.

why would MLB allow this to happen

I am genuinely curious

Why was that even there in the first place?
What purpose did it have?

They used to have that hill in center field

He's made some truly awful calls in crucial moments. Like the "helmet catch" in the Super Bowl, or Boone's ALCS homer, and more I probably don't remember. He has a bad habit of sucking the emotion out of every play, although he's gotten better in the past few years. If Joe Buck was commentating Christ's crucifixion he would manage to make it boring.

It's a hill so you are running back trying to watch the ball and all the sudden there is a hill and you have a sprained ankle.

Reminder that he called the Cubs winning the WS and the greatest comeback in SB history and will be considered GOAT when it's all said and done.

sadism

Pitching like Tanaka-sama

this is now a hill thread

Tradition bro. Teams can fuck with their ballparks as much as they want as long as they stick to some broad parameters. The Cubs had a literal brick wall on their outfield wall with no protection at all for a long time.

To remind everyone why Texas and everyone who calls it home is terrible.

tanaka using the last of his pitching arm's ucl to try to win this game

Did the ball ever hit the flagpole?

What a piece of shit stadium

basically concacaf atm

Why so hateful about Texas?

think how much louder it must be with the roof on though

you got it!

BASED HILL COMING THROUGH!

to me it's an ode to old baseball parks that had all sorts of goofy shit on their field. the original yankee stadium had some of their current monuments in the field of play and a flag pole

Bwauuuaaaahh

You think YOU'RE a bigger fan than ME?

NO HITTER INCOMING
HAHAHAHAAAA LASTROS

Because I live there and hate it.

>the original yankee stadium had some of their current monuments in the field of play and a flag pole
Yeah but at least those were like 450 feet out

TURNING HALLOWEEN I THINK IM TURNING HALLOWEEN I REALLY THINK SO

are you more committed than me?

This. I grew up loving Texas. But Houston drains your love for it once you realize it's becoming a liberal shithole.

>Teams can fuck with their ballparks as much as they want as long as they stick to some broad parameters

I could never image such a thing
t. red sox fan

Fuck you cali scum

Go back to california

they already fucked up their field by putting a giant wall on it.

When Minute Maid was built (back when it was Enron Field) it was like a lot of the new "fake old" parks and it featured all kinds of shit from other old ballparks. Somewhere back in the Cretaceous period there was a ballpark with a hill in it so they thought they'd be clever and put that there.

WONGA OUT BLUD

How many strikeouts will Judge get?

I want to live in tejas but I appreciate your ideals and culture.

t. Punished Californian betrayed by his state

Lol yeah, stuff like the green monster was exactly what I was thinking of. So much leeway for teams.

He's obviously joking about that you sperg

0-0

>(((kike)))el
>6 strikeouts

This shit is rigged by (((them)))

yes, that was the joke

>liking more than one team in the same league
>having second or even more disgustingly 3rd favorite teams
>wearing apparel of another team
TRIGGERED

>0-0
This is unbelievably disappointing considering how terrific the hitters for both teams are. I don't mind a pitcher's duel, but 0-0 through 4 innings...

What're you drinkin, Sup Forums?

HA. I'm from Houston and I moved to Dallas 2 years ago. Trust me, Houston has a couple more years ago before that happens. Dallas attracts transplants like flies to shit. And it's not even the cool transplants. Theyre all from either Coastal cities or bumfuck midwest.

>there are """people""" who hate pitchers duels posting right now

Nah that's ok. I hate the california scum that ruin their states and come here to ruin our state which is most of them really. Stay in the liberal hellhole you created.

I am a doyer fan and I like the royals. They are cool.

Fucking manlet

Sup Forumsstros!

half a pint of Mount Gay rum
half a pint of bacardi rum
2 cans of heineken
Had a handle of mount gay this morning

And hopefully another half pint of bacardi is yet to come, we'll see if I can stay conscious I have a problem

>
hes going for the sombrero tonight

his pompous tone

M
V
P

altuve is pretty good

Bout to pour a vodka + tonic and get slizzed alone like always

Based midget

MVP

>people still think Altuve isn't the MVP

>That's why he's MVP to me

JUDGE FAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Fucking Manlet

>I created this

I'm gonna move outside austin to spite you. I hate this hellhole. And I'm gonna get a shitload of guns.

fuck you, this shit's stressful

I'm just drinking water.

MANLET POWER

d-e-f-e-n-s-e