What will his first words be?

what will his first words be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PDQF_NNqbJc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Luke? You seek Luke! Take you to him I will!

Check em

Donald Trump is not my president

Dr. Rey, I'm Jedi Order.

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white """"people""""

''DAMN, Rey looks like THAT?!''

>rey hands him the lightsaber
>as soon as he grabs it it shocks rey horribly
>luke has a manic laughing episode
>"now activate it"
>rey confused, but trusting, activates the lightsaber
>it throws a cream pie in her face
>luke sheds his robes to reveal a purple suit
>starts the manic laughter again

BRAVO JOHNSON

Goyim, oh vey!

Can I get a quick rundown on this chick?

"Finally after all these star wars, the rogue won as the force awakens, a new hope. Rey"

Sup Forums is a shit board. Into the trash it goes. I'm a big guy. For you.

>The Force has Awaken Me... The Last Jedi out to Avenge the Thousand Galaxies Divided tbqhwyf

Finally, I have become the Last Jedi

*Buuuuuuuuup*
I sense a
*nonsensical mumbling*
awakening
*alarm goes off*

Donald J. Snoke is #notmyemperor

-Knights of Ren bow to Rey
-In contact with aliens
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Controls the Resistance with an iron but fair fist
-Owns millennium falcons globally
-Direct descendant of the jedi bloodline
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mustafar (city will be called Reyland)
-Own 99% of cloning research facilities on Kamino
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Rey babies
- said to have 215+ force attunement, such intelligence in the Galaxy has only existed deep in Dagobah
-Ancient scriptures tell of a mary sue who will descend upon Starwars and will bring an era of unprecedented feminism with her
-owns BB8 labs around the world
-You likely have Reybots inside you right now
-Learned Jedi Mind Tricks in under a day
-Rey is about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know her ultimate plans yet. We hope she is a benevolent being.

"Rey, you have done well defeating Kylo Ren in a lightsaber duel, the man who I trained myself and who personally wiped out the Jedi in my new academy, Jedi I trained myself as well, and you even defeated him in a force struggle for my lightsaber! All that on your first day of being aware of the force, it's really awesome. Now, close your eyes, feel the force around you- wait, what are you doing?"

*Rey whistles cheerfully as she moves the enite planet up and down effortlessly using the force*

Luke smiles approvingly and says: "Yes, truly the Force has awakened in you, and you are ready to lead the Last Jedi."

NO SNOKE
NO FIRST ORDER
NO FASCIST REPUBLIC

"Yep, that's me."

>Oh shit I'm sorry
>Sorry for what?

>Finn is right behind Ray
>"You don't get to bring pets"

Yes, I am The Last Jedi ®.

We're about the begin the feature film, but first get a Coke Zero® and some Lays® from the lobby!

>Attention: If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with Mesothelioma you may to be entitled to financial compensation.

FUCK DRUMPF

"They say"

"Just"

"Rey, I can sense that the force is way more powerful in you than any other being I have ever come in contact with. Is it because you are not a cis white male? Who's to say. All I know is that I have nothing to teach you because you are much more powerful than me."

Benis :DDDDDD

Rey, I am your father.

I used to be an addict now I'm not

underrated kek.

Hey, buddy, I think you got the wrong cliff. The jedi club's two planets down.

>Hello there

"You have to eat ALL the eggs"

How did they fuck it up so badly

Joker laugh

youtu.be/PDQF_NNqbJc

Will he climb into her ship and steal her food?

You the new fluffer?

"That's a name I haven't heard in a long time"

This thread has the highest amount of shitposting per post of all Sup Forums, and that´s saying something

*freeze frame*

Who are you my son?

>"M'lady."

"Did R2 bring me that big mac yet? I left him a map and everything"

"Dr. Rey, I'm Jedi."

why did these make me laugh? They aren't even funny

'jaysus its nice weather, did ya get the boat over?'

"Can you hold on a sec? I need to call my sister."

Fuckers in school telling me, always in the barber shop Chief Keef ain’t bout this, Chief Keef ain’t bout that My boy a BD on fucking Lamron and them He, he they say that nigga don’t be putting in no work SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y'all niggas ain’t know shit All ya motherfuckers talk about Chief Keef ain’t no hitta Chief Keef ain’t this Chief Keef a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP Y'all don’t live with that nigga Y'all know that nigga got caught with a ratchet Shootin' at the police and shit Nigga been on probation since fuckin, I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' him like that Them niggas savages out there If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Chief Keef I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more You know those niggas role with Lil' Reese and them

fuck off faggot

YOOV GONE N DUN IT NOW MR ARRY PORRER