Carson Wentz

Is he elite?

Not a sport

he's pretty cool
i'd definitely give him a dope ass high five

Not a country

we'll see. I think that he's getting the benefit of not being on a hot team from last year. this is only his second year so the NFL could still learn to stop him.

He's getting there. I like him. Him and Trubisky should have a Manning-Brady esque rivalry in 5 or so years.

jej

You mean Derek Carr and Andrew Luck

everyone looks elite when playing against Cam Newton

>Trubisky
>good
thanks for the chuckle

Trubisky is the next Brady bro

>Cam Newton and Carson Wentz play at the same time

Luck is almost 30 and has done literally nothing of note in the NFL. Carr will lose his arm strength in like 3 years tops. No way he can hold up with those shitty mechanics.

you seriously believe that

He's the next Brady Quinn. Yes.

Lol. Nice one. I meant Tom Brady. Good job flipping that on me though bro. I deserve it for not completing my sentence haha

Top 5 QBs in the league right now:

1) Brady - Greatest of all time. 40 years old & leading the league in yards and 2nd in passer rating.
2) Smith - Extremely efficient, doesn't throw picks, sneaky mobility. 1st in passer rating
3) Wentz - ridiculous mobility, great arm
4) Stafford - clutch as fuck, best comeback/4th Q QB right behind Brady
5) Rodgers - overrated but still top 5. seems like the media & casual fans' new golden boy to ballwash now that Manning retired

Wentz has definitely stepped his game up from last season, really a joy to see.

It's not hard to "flip it" on dum dum's like yourself. Easy pickins my friend.

He is just sub-elite right now but if he continues to improve the way he is he could be elite next year. Possibly this year with a deep playoff run

I agree with this list. I'm scared of Smith.

t. Pats fan

>wentz can't miss

>is he elite?

At giving BJ's to niggers? Yes.

>this entire post

There are only three elite NFL QBs: Brady, Rodgers, Brees.

Everyone else is just a meme QB having a nice year (e.g. Matt Ryan last year, Alex Smith this year).

not yet but he will be.
Eli is still the best QB in the NFC East but his talent is pissing away and his clock is ticking. Wentz, Cousins and maybe even Dak are all going to be great.

I actually agree except move Brady ti 5 and everyone else up. I mean Career wise Brady is #2 behind Godgers. but this season...

Does that have padding why are his thighs like that?

holy shit that was perfect

This, objectively. Anyone else is basing their picks on emotion.

Wrong, but pretty close.

1 - Brady - undisputed right now, still the man to take you to the superbowl
2 - Smith - 11TDs and 0 picks, great year for him
3 - Rodgers - yes, slightly overrated but leading the league in TDs with still good td/int efficiency. game against dallas was clutch af too
4 - Wentz - agreed, great arm and he's got the mobility to back it up but I'm still expecting him to drop back down to earth soon
5 - Brees - still putting up elite numbers, too bad the saints are still fucking irrelevant for the 7th year in a row

just for shits
6 - Newton
7 - Stafford - Stafford's still a borderline meme until he wins a playoff game