I guess islam was the true religion of peace all along... woah

WTF I love Buddhists now

Seriously wtf is wrong with Buddhists?

Why do they hate the muslims so much?

bbc.com/news/world-asia-38091816

Were there any terrorist attacks?

>spiritual leader advocating killing someone

I fucking hate people like this

You can be peaceful and full of love, but you can't sleep next to a mad dog.

Imo they hired Serbian advisors who translated for them the collected works of Vulović, Džajić, Knindža...all the modern classics.

Why?

Is that how you justify the French Religious Wars faggot?
Countries that put religion into politics need to be destroyed

There isn't a single religion that advocates ending another human life. It is not something that goes with religion. Anyone that claims that it does is a radical, even satanism doesn't fucking advocate killing people.

>even fucking Buddhists are tired of your shit
>but its still everyone elses problem

Imagine how horrible you have to be to inspire BUDDHISTS to ethnically cleanse you. BUDDHISTS for fuck's sake.

There is really no limit to Muslim bullshit.

>random women and children who live in the area are all terrorists

It's just Buddhist ISIS, nothing more, nothing less

absolutely based

>"YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE A NOBLE PEOPLE"

Based buddhists

I think i will convert to buddhism

le. Based lmao
Fuck off back to Sup Forums and move to Burma you fucking faggots. Watch them kill your little white ass

women that brainwash future terrorists which are their children

Not at all. ISIS was/is a Sunni fundamentalist caliphate that seized territory in Iraq and Syria, creating a new state. This is an instance of vigilante paramilitaries ethnically cleansing within a state that's already internationally recognized. Unlike ISIS they have no objective for seizing and ruling more territory.

As he said, you cannot sleep next to a mad dog.

my hero

Yet there killing people because they are not the same religion as them

How the fuck does that not make them extremists?

>Watch them kill your little white ass

Haha I don't think so Abdul; I'm comfortable watching the show from my laptop.

Muslims ethnically cleanse religious minorities all the time. Why should I give a fuck if they get a taste of their own medicine?

>Countries that put religion into politics need to be destroyed
Harsh words for someone who cries about killing. Hypocrite. Satanism is a meme and Islam does advocate murder in jihad against those who oppose Islam.
If you think Christianity and Islam spread with hugs and kisses, you are fool. Having a growing muslim population on your country is a disaster waiting to happen. The buddhists are wise to get rid of this cancer before it gets rid of them. Sacrifice a few to save many.

them being muslim is secondary, it's pure and simple ethnic cleansing

WTF I hate Buddhists now

>Yet there killing people because they are not the same religion as them
no they're not

The radicals do yeah.

Religion doesn't need violence to spread. And Jihad is only taking seriously by radicals in the modern world.

Good. Also this isn't new it's being going on for years. They throw them off buildings and hang them off streetlights.

How the fuck is this muslim bullshit, you fucking inept retard. Those were innocents.

Oh really? then why the fuck are they doing it? because of some retarded race bullshit?

Why the fuck is there a Budhist Spiritual leader advocating for it if it is not based on Religion?

>because of some retarded race bullshit
yep, that's it. Race wars are fun only if you're LARPing

they cousl have done as Indian and give them some land to have their own country and keep them away from the rest of the population.

When Muslims are few in numbers they turn into oppressed victims
When they are the majority they somehow turn into radicals

You are wrong.

delusion: the post

Race wars don't occur in real life you retard. and you didn't answer my question as to why a Budhist leader is advocating for it?
Or why there specifically targetting Muslims and not whites/blacks as well

t. Muhammad

That's true for everything, isn't it?

>People defending muds as if they shouldn't be exterminated

Im sure the monk didnt wake up one day and think "lets kill Muslims" i am pretty sure the Muslims acted up quite a bit before ticking everyone off

No one deserves to die because of there religion, or skin color, the only reason someone should die is if they do something bad.

>Buddhistmerchant.jpg

i recommend you leaving Sup Forums before is too late

fuck's sake they are part of a certain ethnicity that has always supposedly been cast aside and mistreated, now they decided to get rid of them. Again, their religion is seconday, it's not like it plays no role, it's just not the reason why they're getting killed

>Yet there killing people because they are not the same religion as them
they are killing people who arnt the same race as them, that race just so happens to be another religion

>Countries that put religion into politics need to be destroyed
wont ever happen, the countries that do mix politics and religion can become very powerful, it lets you punch above your weight, so whenever a government feels like its being threatened they can just rev up that religious zealotry to gain an advantage

Anyone who deals with Muslims a lot is driven to violence. You fight fire with fire.

Being a muslim is bad

>pure coincidence

>why there specifically targetting Muslims
it isnt

i've been using Sup Forums since 2015 I just don't follow the hivemind

So since Irish have been historically mistreated should I be allowed to go out and kill Irish people

>they are killing people who arnt the same race as them, that race just so happens to be another religion
Where are the whites/blacks being killed?

>Being a muslim is bad
Maybe 600 years ago, but the vast majority have been good for the past 200 or so years.

If that's true then they deserve to have the U.N. invade them
That's a major violation of human rights, easily worse than Israel/Iraq/Libya/Cuba

>but the vast majority have been good for the past 200 or so years
nigga, i....

I never said anything like that friend, my point was that it's not a religious war (just like the troubles btw), and it's not.

>they deserve to have the U.N. invade them
hope they don't do it unless they have a solid long term plan to help the country's people desu

Being an american is bad. Afterall, all americans think about is shooting up schools and theatres, right?

>Watch them kill your little white ass
The only thing i watch is your subhuman kind beinjg being wiped out of Myanmar

feelsgood.jpg

But every ethnic kills each other in Myanmar very often, we had discovered entire slaughterhouse where rival ethnic from Myanmar working in our construction sector cut up dead bodies of other ethnic.
Its no joke when the slaughterhouse alone makes up for half the murder in an entire state that year.
Sometimes there are cases where they smash each other's heads in with a fucking sledgehammer.

I mean compared to the Muslim Conquest Wars

A few autistic radicals are nothing compared to those crazy fucks

I'm white

Damn..

Being beitish is bad. After all, all you think about is destroying western civilization

if Myanmar hates Muslims so much why did they migrate to Malaysia? and why you let them in?

Directly contradicts the 5 precepts every Buddhist has ever taken. The Buddha was pretty clear about what happens when you kill, they'll all got to hell.

According to the vinaya all the monks participating should be disrobed immediately.

Feels bad, doesn't it? Faggot.

And here i was thinking malaysia was first world. Literally fucking africa tier lamo

>Religion doesn't need violence to spread
I thought you were an idiot before but this is embarrassing.

Oh no, i wasnt refuting your post, thats legiamatly all you think about

About damn time

Think about what?

Directly contradicts the 5 precepts every Buddhist has ever taken. The Buddha was pretty clear about what happens when you kill, they'll all got to hell.
This desu

it'll spread when I fuck your sister, hah!

And now they are at war. Disaster waiting to happen, there is no peaceful coexistence possible with religions bent on conquering and submitting all to it.

sure thing nigger

Being extremist back home doesn't put food on the table.
Being the more well off ASEAN member we are basically the refugee sponge of the region, the destination for poor people ,due to the long coastline much easier to sneak in compared to Singapore or Brunei and locals are too pampered to work construction jobs.
Kinda like Germany we also have to fork out cash for development projects, some ASEAN project is 60% paid for by Malaysia and still have the gibs list. My sister works in the Malaysian diplomatic services and had to go survey Indochina for their request in assistance for road construction and Myanmar is still asking for money even as they send refugees to us expecting us to take in all the ethnic that they don't like.
Hell recently we found out that the Thai military was the one who cut the border fence and pushed all the refugees to our side at gunpoint, we were wondering for years where did poor refugees get all the industrial grade tools to carve up the border.

>if Myanmar hates Muslims so much why did they migrate to Malaysia?

When we protested them about the Rohingyans crisis, they burned our flag, their leaders blocked Malaysians from entering Myanmar and our social medias are bombarded with death threats. That's why as I said here they're acting like a child. No Malaysians want to even visit their country (for what purpose?) but they're very dependant on us to provide hundred thousands of jobs for their migrants here. Up until now the block is only one-sided by them.

The funny thing is last week they get buttblasted during Kuala Lumpur SEA Games when the bus that supposed to take their athletes after the game was late. It was just a simple banter and somehow they forgot what they've done to us earlier and expect us to treat them like princesses.

>and why you let them in?
We let everyone in to fill many vacancies here in the construction and industrial sectors. Cheap labour.

Humans and orcs in fantasy are sworn enemies.

In real life it's muslims and non-muslims. One of them has to go.

At least there's something cool about orcs, perhaps they're civilized since they're militaristic unlike muslim filth.

Muslims are probably the only group of people that I genuinely hate, and to whose defense I would probably never come.

The biggest reason for my hatred of them isn't their low intellect and parasitism nor their tendency to explode nor EVEN their tendency for violent crime but their mentality and their disrespectful attitude on top of it.

I can't think of anyone else I'd allow people to terrorize by kicking them to death, strangling them or drowning them.

you're a bad person
humans aren't fantasy characters.

>There isn't a single religion that advocates ending another human life.
Islam.
Now get the fuck out of my country you ugly shitskin manlet

We don't have any type of problem here.Recently a Muslim run a election for a hindu party without zero controversy[Instead all praise them]and hindu and buddhist are bro tier here.Even talking with other people we barely mention religion here.So how the hell this is happening in manymar?Is it because we're very far-left leaning and Myanmar is right leaning?

I don't believe in hell

I don't believe in justice

I don't believe in any god anybody worships

Rights exist only in human conventions, rules

and laws, all of which can be changed

and if principles worked our law books would be 7 pages thick and lawyers wouldn't be needed, not to mention since justice doesn't even exist since people can't even figure out or agree on whether death penalty should exist or not

I don't believe in much.

We are third world just industrialized, never claimed to be 1st world or anything. Also that's kinda ironic when the annual numbers shot dead by your cops alone far exceed our entire murder count and Chicago alone is more than half our murder count.
Ethnic separatism, once someone posted a picture of Myanmar slave army hanging himself since sometimes other ethnic are forced to fight his own people as slave soldiers with their uniform marking their ethnicity.
Some really messed up stuff going on over there.

Muslims are also the only group of people who come here, live on our breadcrumbs like some pest animals and still think they are the master race god's chosen people. Of course not all of them but this mentality is very ingrained in their religion.

Seems hypocritical isn't it though? might as well do some banter to show them their place

BASED BURMA

>burma genocides rohingya
>rohingya refugees come to thailand
>thailand now a caliphate

fuck off newfag

But now you've gained casus belli against them (secure the border) and you can use this opportunity to retake Tenasserim

Not all Buddhists are peaceful lol
Those Burmese people use Buddhism to justify their nationalistic hatred against the Rohingya people.

source: am buddhist

>only muslims can piss buddhists off

And of course, most people will defend musdshits

For the recent SEA games we had 'trouble securing accommodation' resulting in their athletes having to stay a bit further than the rest.
Also 'clerical error' resulting in insufficient seats allocated for their football supporters as well as beating them 3-1.
Hopefully that will teach them some lesson.

You thought that? That means you bought into Western propaganda which sole purpose was to discredit Christianity by comparing it to ebic Eastern religions who dindu nuffin and are all about dat spirituality.

A westerner larping as a Buddhist or an actual Buddhist?

wtf I love jungle chinks now !

But they did something bad, they are muslims.

>i've been using Sup Forums since 2015

they don't want to follow Central Asia's footsteps

WTF I'm Buddhist now

wtf i love malaysia now

HAHAHAHHAHA THATS THE GAYEST SHIT I EVER HEARD