Pope Cuckcis says "Catholic Church Should Apologize to Gay People for How It Treated Them"

>“I think that the Church not only should apologize ... to a gay person whom it offended but it must also apologize to the poor as well, to the women who have been exploited, to children who have been exploited by (being forced to) work. It must apologize for having blessed so many weapons.”

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEMOVE FRANCIS HE'S DESTROYING THE CHURCH

WHEN WILL HE JUST COME OUT OF THE CLOSET I CAN'T TAKE THIS

>treat homosexuals like shit for generations
>'guys maybe we should apologize for being pricks, like how we did with Galileo'
>must be a HOMO

Galileo was persecuted out of ignorance which we later apologized.

being a faggot is an abomination. It's against the Bible, against nature, and against human decency. I'm not apologizing to a sewer rat for trying to clean up the streets

I think that Francis should apologise for being such a piece of shit pope.

Go back to 8ch dot /Christian/. Sup Forums isn't your safe space.

>against nature
>tons of homo animals in nature
>against decency
>literally kill people because they love someone you don't approve of
>against the bible
>appealing to a fallible book written by human hands to divine the will of god

how can something even be "unnatural"? We are part of nature. Literally everything we or other naimals do defines what is "natural" behaviour

You could argue that certain behaviours can be dangerous, morally wrong etc. but calling it "unnatural" is fucking stupid

Christians:
>homosexuality is unnatural!!
sane people:
>but look at all these animal species who engage in homosexual behavior
christians:
>OH SO WE SHOULD BE LIKE ANIMALS NOW?

They aren't gay.

They are basically engaged in the animal kingdom version of prison rape, you fucking imbecile.

It's either about sexual release or domination.

mentaly ills animals

animans can be mentaly ills too

By your thinking, GMOs are natural because humans are a part of nature.

I.e., full of shit.

>For if you forgive others their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you, but if you do not forgive others their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

But in order for you to need forgiveness, you need to trespass first.

Hating gays is not a trespassion against god or man.

no, what defines what is natural means what is not man made ( artificial )

>out of ignorance

No he wasn't. He discovered something that the church was already aware of and when they told him to keep quite about it because the church was afraid of trying to explain the idea of Heliocentrism to the masses, he went and told them anyway.

So an angry mob comes up to the church and DEMANDS that he be punished for Blaspheming against God and the church has no choice but to lock him up because he was too stupid to keep his mouth shut.

You are right about the other stuff though. If the Pope truly followed the Bible's teachings, he wouldn't apologize to Gays, he would call them an abomination and to come to the teachings of Christ.

Only those with faith in God have Him as their father (Gal 3:26-29)

To repent of their sodomy is and has always been open to them

All this simply means is to not hate the person. I do not hate the man, I hate the gay. I will forgive the man for what he has done and ask him to step away from sin.

>>literally kill people because they love someone you don't approve of

You don't need to fuck your same sex brother in order to love him

You are a slave to your perversions (Galatians 4:8)

Francis was never my Pope.

This was the final straw. I went and talked to my local Orthodox priest and he's talking to the bishop about fast tracking me for chrismation.

>animals do it
>cannibalism is ok
>eating poop is ok
>not brushing teeth is ok
liberal logic

Isn't homosexuality a sin though

Haha it's almost like the pope never read the bible...

Animals eat their own shit too. Dig in, faggot.

/lgbt/ here, apologize

Maybe in a few years he will take a Muslim foot out his mouth long enough to again apologize to the few remaining gays in hiding for encouraging the Muslim take over of Europe

JAJJAJJJAJJAJAJAJJAAAAAAAAJAJJAJAJA

biblefags.

Explain how this verse doesn't supersede any anti LGBT scripture from the old testament?

better question. when does he come out as a jew?

I will, right after you explain this.

>catholics
what did you expect? They are inherently degenerate.

Don't worry, no one can destroy God's church.

God's church is living, and made out of His children, from all denominations.

Ephesians 2:19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;

21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:

22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

But that's old testemant.
Isn't the whole point of the new testament to follow the teachings of Christ instead of the old scripts?

And even if not, would the new testament not over rule old testament verses since it was Christ who amended them?

>2016
>Believing in popsicle stick man

Lol Christianity was the stupidest religion in the world until Christianity 2.0 AKA Islam assraped it.

>romans
>old testament
nice shitpost

Yah, not exclusive homosexuals except goats. At the most you could argue bisexuality.

>how can something even be "unnatural"? We are part of nature. Literally everything we or other naimals do defines what is "natural" behaviour
>You could argue that certain behaviours can be dangerous, morally wrong etc. but calling it "unnatural" is fucking stupid

It isn't natural as two men or two women cannot produce offspring. There is no other argument. When animals do that, it is like others have said ... for domination or desperation for a mate so they will pick anything in the vicinity.

Producing offspring doesn't mean shit, you can live happily without offspring. One chooses to produce offspring but one also cannot if they choose not to.
Meanwhile natural humans have gay sex therefore yes it is part of nature just like everything that fucking exists, man made or not.

>when animals do that, it is like others have said ... for domination or desperation for a mate\
FALSE WRONG WRONG FALSE

Animals do it because sex feels good and rubbing two cocks together feels especially good. See dolphins who have homosexual sex for pleasure.

>It's against the Bible
The bible is shit and a bunch of disgusting lies and you deserve to get killed for wanting to force your bullshit on others

>against nature
WRONG

>against human decency
I decide what is human decency and I declare you are against and you are an abonimation and you deserve to get burned alive for it. Get killed nigger.

>I'm not apologizing to a sewer rat for trying to clean up the streets
And I'm not apologizing to a piece of shit for flushing down into the sewers to stink with the rest of the shit. You deserve to be killed.

Gays aren't in Jesus Christ.