Now that the dust has settled, what made it so shit?

Now that the dust has settled, what made it so shit?

>muh dark tone

it's just a mess storywise, the scenes are all meshed together incomprehensibly. I'd blame a lot on post-production choices

Hack Snyder

>set to direct Justice League

Just fuck my cinematic universe up.

The thing I hate the most about it is that Batman kills people. Even Hack Snyder's Watchmen film was more true to the characters.

Nothing really, just had too much shit stuffed in it, compared to the other capeshit of that year it's pretty great though.

There's a good chance after it's all said and done that Snyder will have made the only superhero trilogy I enjoyed all the way through.

>b-b-b-b-b-but Marvel
Stop wasting everyone's time DCuck

this desu

The generic, 1-dimensional superhero "characters".

It didn't have the word "Marvel" in the title so audiences didn't know they were supposed to like it

"Marvel" is the "Laugh Now" light of film

You're not paranoid enough to believe this, do you?

Wrong company logo.

Too much dialogue not enough quips for modern audiences.

Not enough dumbed down exposition for modern audiences.

Otherwise pretty good, you seem buttdevastated though

Every other superhero trilogy is old news. Damn me for being relevant.

It took itself too seriously.

I'm sure he's shaking behind closed curtains.

I bet you think advertising doesn't work on you, don't you

Overstuffed, forced cinematic universes bullshit (Wonder Woman being especially bad) and poor resolution of the main conflict. It had the best action scenes in any capeshit I remember (marlelcucks need not apply) and it was probably the boldest blockbuster I've ever seen. The over the top hate is a meme or Disney shilling, I'm still not clear about that

advertise it as a VS movie and then spend most of its screentime stalling only for it to be under 5 minutes and not even the main event

The flaw from the get go was making it Batman VERSUS Superman. No one, especially comic fags, likes it when these 2 fight. Why? Because the end result never makes anyone happy because of muh prep time and muh power levels. What fans really wanted was Worlds Finest. This isnt to say that Batman and Superman shouldnt have conflicted during the story, but the better option would have been a story where the 2 glimpse at the other half of dealing justice, fear vs hope, and ultimately come together to stop an evil neither could do alone, ending with a handshake.

Snyder

>reddit as fuckity fuck quip comeback
>shills samefagging
>makes a fucking screencap

Can you ask your manager for a Sup Forums specific shilling strategy? That reddit shit needs to stop