Pewdiepie is literally fucking redpilled iam not making this shit up guys

Pewdiepie is literally fucking redpilled iam not making this shit up guys youtube.com/watch?v=pHNbitDDW3A

"...bigger than youtube and it goes into news media, media being biased to...i dont mean to get it thats a whole different thing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JK7w6Sak1pQ&t=2m43s
twitter.com/pewdiepie/status/745635220255289344
youtube.com/watch?v=xu7TB9rC9U8
youtube.com/watch?v=Y0v-A_UsECQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uGU73QhWyx4
soundcloud.com/brokenpodcast
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wonder how much he loves the new Sweden

I LOVES PEWDIEPIE :DDDD

>complains about clickbait
>uploads shit liket this

>caring about the political opinions of someone who plays video games for the entertainment of children
I mean, I guess I'm glad he's supposedly on our side?

You're just as bad as the video comments.

He literally says he has to or he gets less views, even if the content is better than usual. That's just how Youtube's algorithms work.

he's a big influencer whether we like it or not, we need more people like him on our side

>not caring about the person with the most subscribers on youtube and what knowledge he passes on to the next generation

To be fair,he does admit he uses clickbait as well.

His gf said he voted for Leave because they can since they live in Brighton

So? He has too much to lose by speaking out against anything PC. He'll never try to redpilled anyone.

he's anti-trump

we are currently on the influx of more people voting right than ever before i think that if it becomes more visible in the future he might be on full redpill mode by 2020

He said on Twitter that he endorses Trump and got shit for it so he deleted it to keep normies off his back

they can't vote as they are not british nationals

if EU nationals were able to vote it would have been like 70% stay as we have 4million of them

>or he gets less views

and? that's exactly why clickbait sites do it. he doesn't NEED more views, there are homeless people in the world and this screaming faggot gets paid just to sit on his ass, why should you feel the need to defend him wanting squeeze even more money out of dumb kids?

he was probably shitposting he's never serious

>be swede
>be manchild
>start making vids for kids
>slowly you become redpilled as you watch your country decay
>now he's forced to continue performing for innocent children while he's screaming "WAKE ME UP" inside
>he thinks every day about dropping the redpill
>he's now dropping little hints here and there
>it's only a matter of time before he goes full 14/88
>he knows his 40 million subscriber base will be invaluable to the cause
>he's just waiting for the perfect moment

I hated pewdiepie for a long time. I've watched a couple of his gaming videos trying to get it, but never could. I still won't watch those, but some of his other off-topic videos are decent. He actually seems like a bro and I wouldn't be surprised if he was a little bit redpilled.

Berniecucks talk about bias in the media.

>I browse Sup Forums with people who unironically watch Pewdiepie videos

Time to leave for good.

The door will most certainly hit me on the way out.

He literally has the next generation of people at his command.

why should he stop continueing? he has the most subscribers ever are you seriously that fucking dense? yeah he doesnt need it but also he has no reason not to do it if i was part of the biggest youtube channel i would do anything to make it grow even more

>3 million views in a day

jesus fucking christ why
this guy has more influence than most television networks

What the fuck did we do to him, this man is broken inside, he has stared too much in the abyss

see ya tomorrow then bud

youtube.com/watch?v=JK7w6Sak1pQ&t=2m43s

I hate him, but this vid is kinda funny.

He also dislikes the Sweden Democrats and thinks xenophobia is a problem in Sweden.

Sup Forums should stop jumping the gun on calling people redpilled just because they kinda sorta understand one issue.

pewdiepie is kino

most white and east asian people are red pilled, but the behave like blue pilled either for money or social acceptance or some bullshit like that.

Best and easiest example is Hillary: If you look in to her past campaigns and policies, she wasn't really that different from Trump, but now she tries to be the polar opposite because that's what gives power and money.

Yeah no pretty sure when the anti immigration party SD got 13% of the votes in the last elections he seemed sad about it on twitter.

People change quickly.

Some of us have kids

Hahaha. He needs to do do more shit like that. This is great.

this is exactly what he's doing.

As someone who has from a cursory glance seen his content evolve. Where he is now is pretty fucking crazy to see.

This is a guy who can bend the minds of the next generation with 46 million subs.

Sup Forums would be wise as fuck not to reject this at first glance, imagine if he comes out fully for Trump or some shit.

criticizing someone for making shitty content makes me dense? I hope you've never criticized anyone in your life for making their content or art shittier for mass consumption. he puts a video up and i'll criticize it if I want to, the money is almost secondary in that he could be popular without being shit, but since he is shit, I'm going to call him shit.

learn to format your sentences better. I'd also suggest you stop sucking the dick of your money grubbing kike masters.

There's a reason why he doesn't live in Sweden anymore.

Also, he's had years of tumblrs rage at him for being insensitive, it's kind of hard not to get redpilled in that situation.

Literally watch the video, he says he has to do it just to stay relevant

He's worth roughly $12 Million. If he can double that he'll be in "Fuck You Money" territory and can do what he wants. Although I would say "Fuck You Money" is really closer to $50 million that $25

To be fair.
Most public people in Sweden have to be anti-SD. Fuck even voters can't be open about it without losing family/friends/jobs... Good old Sweden!
Alla tankar är bra utom dom dåliga.

He tweeted in support for trump:

twitter.com/pewdiepie/status/745635220255289344

No, they'll absolutely call him redpilled and then make excuses for him every time he says something that goes strongly against the conservative/Neetsoc general narrative being forced around here by newfags.

>Molyneux is an ancap.
>"He's just still naive and will change soon and be 'at our level'!"
>"He's slowly becoming a traditionalist!" (whatever that may mean)

>Anders Breivik is pro-Israel.
>"Oh, he's doing it to give them a bad reputation, he doesn't really mean it!"

>Trump loves Israel.
>Trump has a daughter married with a jew.
>"Oh, no, he doesn't mean it at all, he's just pretending to be on their side to win their trust!"

They see only what they want to see.

not even gonna reply to that weak ass bait

Punctuating statements with question marks makes you look like a passive aggressive faggot.

close, but the final step would be for him to post to his actual TL with like

>Vote Trump. I'm dead serious.

And watch people lose their fucking minds

People change. There was I time before I was redpilled where I thought Obama was just a mediocre president. Now I realize he's basically fucked us just as hard as Bush. Maybe even harder.

He moved to Britain, go figure.

>He literally admits to loving Hitler
huh

Pretty sure he's joking around trying to piss people off with this tweet user

What a fucking waste of pentas.

>44444

Outstanding.

shoulda made tributes to kek and prayed for happenings.

i wouldbnt watch his bullshit but the dude is confirmed based and id buy him a beer and fuck his gf behind his back

>those responses
All millenials should be gassed.

>mfw PewDiePie is experiencing the entertainment jew and grows disgusted
>mfw he is adopting the HitlerJugend look
>mfw now he is secretly modeling the new generation to be the new SS

oh my god

are you fucking dumb?
the majority of his shit is being as gay as fucking possible while doing that gay shit with his gay friends while incoherently screaming and shoving things up his ass.
hes a fucking fagget twisting the minds of children that are unfortunate enough to have shitty fucking parents

Quads confirm. Pewdiepie has cucked Sweden

pentas*

Not mood for german jokes

youtube.com/watch?v=xu7TB9rC9U8

Go to 0:38

kek how does he get away with making jokes like that

Derp, missed that 5th one.

so what exactly is redpilled about him?

That may be true but come on user, this is fucking Pewdiepie. Just watch a few videos and look at his twitter and try to convince yourself that he's redpilled again. Look at his typical fan. No intelligent person with any dignity and a sane worldview could be in his position.

sounds more like markiplier to me but ok there dude

He's just feminine, average swede you know.
The kids wouldn't like him if it was some manly 300lbs lad screaming repeatedly fuck and sipping on his beer.
Maybe I'm too optimistic, but there's far worse YouTubers out there teaching children ill thoughts.

The sheckles are tearing him up from the inside.

he's a shameless douchebag, hardly red pilled.

he's becoming less of a pussy, i think frank was a good influence on him and some of his videos are becoming funnier and less screaming. i approve. i also am pretty sure he browses Sup Forums sometimes, he's a big sunbather fan and overall seems like a good dude. he also constantly bashes SJW's now and calls out pussies on twitter (Onision, youtubers etc)

This is the first time I've ever watched a video from this guy.

I hope you appreciate the effort I go to, Sup Forums.

he really looks dead inside what the hell, I was watching his shit years ago for like 2 days in total and he seemed happy and everything.

now he seems like he's forcing smiles and shit ,he literally looks dead inside

He's probably a nazi. Look at these striking blue eyes :DDD

youtube.com/watch?v=Y0v-A_UsECQ

I've been going through a few of his videos now

I do not understand all the hate tbqh
He is genuinely funny

>our side
You don't have a side, dipshit.

Sure he might be a bit childish. But man just look at that jawline. not to be gay or anything but damn, i'd fuck pewds.

>He literally says he has to
No he doesn't.
>or he gets less views
That is just a fucking drop in the ocean compared to how much he gets on average. You are so dumb.

He's a popular youtubah who doesn't have any political or social propaganda in his videos. While you may think he's neutral for this, not having any left wing propaganda practically makes you a right winger on a far left site like youtube.

It's the same here, I get more (You)s spouting some half assed bait one liner than with anything else. Baits and all their variant are retard magnets since the dawn of the printing press.

He's definitely right IMO

Dude makes fun of SJW's constantly, is a trump supporter, makes rape jokes etc and even calls his own fanbase cancer. He's matured a lot. I like him desu. He's even funny sometimes.

faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=uGU73QhWyx4

Probably saw the Jew face to face when he got hired to do that South Park episode.

He fund raises for refugee children immigrating to his home city. He supports gender fluid tranny shit, probably sucks dicks too

He probably hates making the same videos since 6 years.
The only guenine fun he seems to have is to act like a total douchebag, which is kind of redpilled in a PC world.

I guess it's finally safe for me to declare my undying love for Pewdiepie. About four years ago I started watching his videos, and since then I haven't missed a single video on any of his channels. I followed him on all of his social media accounts, bought multiple t shirts and the entire brofist collection. I hope Sup Forums as a tolerant board will accept me for my views.

>Molyneux feat. Pewdiepie: The truth about the Jews

Only a matter of time.

After the 2014 elections he couldnt shut up about how much he hates Sweden and Swedes because Sweden Democrats got 13%. And would never move back. Also his mom cried.

He's a sheltered bluepilled manchild.

>Drives past a mosque
>Sings about being a child rapist
Holy shit, I will literally never understand this guys humour

kek

Kek...wills...something.....

Show me proof

holy shit
pewdiepie rly got old and degenerated
is he doing coke?

>literally a retard with the worst fanbase on the internet who destroyed anime community
What's so redpilled about that video? Only dumb newfags fell for clickbaits. Woo water is wet.

>After the 2014 elections he couldnt shut up about how much he hates Sweden and Swedes because Sweden Democrats got 13%. And would never move back. Also his mom cried.
Anons right I think he talked about it in a podcast or something.

It's in a podcast he does with Ken from around that time.

soundcloud.com/brokenpodcast

fuck off kraut