A 7? A FUCKING 7? THE SAME SCORE AS 6IX9INE FUCKING STUPID MIXTAPE? REALLY?

A 7? A FUCKING 7? THE SAME SCORE AS 6IX9INE FUCKING STUPID MIXTAPE? REALLY?
A FATHER WHO HAS LOST HIS WIFE AND IS OPENING HIS HEART GETS THE SAME FUCKING SCORE A RETARDED PEDOPHILE WITH RAINBOW HAIR GETS
FUCK YOU DAD

Attached: Screenshot_20180326-211056.jpg (1920x1080, 655K)

6ix9ine got a 3.
Funny b8 tho.

(You)

Attached: muTeen01.jpg (1280x720, 855K)

best thread of the year

FUCK YOU IM NOT EVEN SUPPORTING HIM, YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE, PHIL'S WIFE DIED OF CANCER AND THIS THREAD ISNT EVEN ABOUT FANTANO, HOW CAN ANYONE GIVE SUCH A LOW RATING TO A HEARTBREAKING ALBUM LIKE THIS

Attached: 1520298778815.jpg (850x425, 70K)

>“Waaaah my wife died let me cry about t with extremely blunt lyrics and boring basic bitch chords with no other backing instruments please give me a good score”

It was Lil Pump who got a 7 newfag

>boring basic bitch chords with no other backing instruments please give me a good score

t. didn't listen to the album

Relax phil, I am also upset about the score. If it helps I think the album is a 9.

a 7 is too high

hi user! you seem to have posted a thread on Sup Forums that isn't related to music! as such, I will need to report this thread. hopefully you understand. also, so this thread doesn't get any unwarranted attention beyond this post, I will also need to sage.
better luck next time, friend!

Also damn got a 7
>I’m dying

Gummo is unironically better than anything that soyboy phil ever made.

But... it was a 7

>i strangled my wife and buried her under a tree
>i turned my head and a crow looked at me
yes... cancer...

Attached: a crow killed my wife.jpg (220x219, 12K)

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHA I HIDE MY FEELINGS BEHIND MEMES LOOK AT MW HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Fucking cunt

>music critic

user... easy on the soy

Shut up idiot, just because I enjoy heart hitting music doesnt mean Im a soyboy, just shut up stupid cunt

dude my wifes dead lmao

He really went downhill after Ocean Roar.

compositionally yes, lyrically no
+ although playing it safe, there is something reassuring about phil finally having a sound he "masters" now, as even his best records yet sound hesitant throughout

Dude I listen to zillakami and XXXtentacion dude guns dude xanax