So when it comes to making a music and starting a band, how does the music making process work?

So when it comes to making a music and starting a band, how does the music making process work?
For example im learning guitar but i also like synths, so would i have to learn that instrument as well ?
Does everyone's ideas have to combine to make the song?

Attached: 1521682210631.png (422x750, 488K)

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/hcgjbktz
goo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CLOSE YOUR FUCKING MOUTH YOU VAPID ASS BITCH

Attached: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png (1190x1486, 783K)

from the sound of your post you obviously know nothing about music theory. first you have to learn which chords sound good together and why. then you have to put together a chord progression, and then you have to embellish said progression with melodies and rhythm. it doesn't matter which instrument you're using

You become an industry plant and you get hidden old people to right the music for you

Im reading a book om theory but yeah im no expert. So youre saying its like the law of music and the only way to make good sounding music?

her finger is literally on the fret bar

>So youre saying its like the law of music and the only way to make good sounding music?
no. i'm just saying if you want to understand how to write music, the best thing you can do is learn the universal techniques and terminologies used to write music

I wanna fuck Heather hard in the sink

any retard can figure out what chords sound good without your gay nerd shit

This.

okay bud cool attitude. you're the one who came to Sup Forums asking "how do i write music?" you clearly have no clue what you're doing. so don't come crying to me when you can't write anything worthwhile

i'm not op you fucking nerd

alright champ. if you're too good for theory then why don't you post some original music?

true

you're a fucking retard man

>any retard can figure out what chords sound good
And what is it that makes them sound good together? Oh yeah, it's their functional harmony. But those are just rules in a book for nerds. Have fun with your raving anti-intellectualism.

obvious samefag

me btw

here you go retard
clyp.it/hcgjbktz

you probably can’t keep up with it considering your theory fetish

>clyp.it/hcgjbktz
thanks for proving my point troll

me

dumb faggot

>he can’t into free jazz
why are brainlets so obsessed with theory?

Don't you have anything better to do than actively trying to spread your retardation to others on a mongolian hypnosis chatroom?

t. virgin nerd

im not all the people you replied to, but no

don't you have anything better to do than talk about your gay nerd shit on a macedonian woodworking forum?

What's the best introductory music theory book?

Attached: 1483418122611.jpg (564x606, 43K)

the non-shitpost answer? this: goo gl/Gds6AS

you have to be 18 to post here.

you should have to be a non-virgin to post here, virgin

nigga do you even know where you are?

virgin city apparently lmao

Attached: 1473470576811.jpg (306x295, 16K)