Does Sup Forumsee actually play any sports irl?

Does Sup Forumsee actually play any sports irl?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.careerkey.org/choose-a-college-major/what-are-liberal-arts-majors.html&ved=0ahUKEwjM_5nPkO_WAhURyYMKHWOTAQAQFghCMAU&usg=AOvVaw2yDGcm-UeYAhvOvBBL_QXO
exhentai.org/g/1108699/0728291c8c/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is anime an sport?

I unironically played professional soccer for a year in the >NASL for a year.

Well played is generous. I only played 15 minutes for the whole season and mostly just featured for the reserves.

Of course. I played soccer competetively from 6 to 23, and soccer, basketball, baseball, volleyball and football for recreation

Yes, just bought this one today.

Yes.

Is masturbating to feminine-dicked trap hentai a sport?

Fuck off, Carlos

owning a mutilated doll collection is a sport.

Basketball. Got a reliable jumper, long ass arms for some good defense, but I've got the athleticism of a geriatric Dirk Nowitzki. If you got a rec league, gimme a call.

im a rower for my college, but no ball sports for me

No. I’m entirely unathletic and have practically no friends.

I'm actually decent at soccer. (But i'm an Argie immigrant so take that as you will)

Hi Kurt

no sports, but I do /out/ stuff like fishing and hiking

Oh I forgot I like hiking

I fap

>you will never go back to your high school sports career
>games had crowds
>had big rivalry games
>trash talking
>qts
>rec leagues give you none of this

>tfw also have no friends
>was decently athletic before high school, then everyone went through puberty and i stayed a short emaciated runt
>just referee sports now

Is getting fucked in the ass by big black and brown bulls a sport?

Is hackey sack a sport?

Ask your dad

But my dad is the... nvm

I'd love to go hiking but I might get murdered, and there really aren't any good places to hike in Mexico, everything is ugly here so it isn't worth it.

I play csgo

I used too and still skateboard alot mainly for transportation now. I want to try playing in a basketball rec league though, maybe practice kickboxing on the side. Ive never played basketball competitively though so I just practice alot alone right now.

the non-biological father?

>Hiking
>An sport

Walking outside isn't a sport...

just end it

YOU PLAYED IN THE GOD GIVEN FIRST DIVISION oF NORTH AMERICAN SOCCER?!?!??!!

Come to the United States friend, we have too many hiking spots to count.

well sure it is a dead game, I've been training in pubg but that's shit too

Fantasy Football manager here

>everything is ugly here so it isn't worth it.

I'm an assistant coach for [spoiler]youth[/spoiler] wrestling. Does that count?

No due to asthma. I like to practice footy though.

I play fifa, heh..

Not him but i think he means to accidentally entering a narco territory

5 on 5 football once a week with the lads
I'm quite gud

is dodging bullets a sport?

Not outside of Verdun.

Do Americans consider watching liberal late night hosts talk about Trump 24/7 while pretending to be funny a sport?

>Mexican't banter

As much as you consider competitive decapitation a sport.

wtf is that
Apparently

>American asks what Verdun is in the context of discussion about bullets and guns.

I..... fuck, maybe our school curricula need work.

Tbh I doubt any non-liberal arts major would know about Verdun. It's a relatively small event in World History

>wtf is that
a broken video game

>TFW in a rec hipster kickball league and all that exists

Why the fuck would a liberal arts major know that and a history one wouldn't?

................................................................my dude, just stop posting.

>The Majors. Liberal Arts and Sciences is a structured combination of the arts, biological and physical sciences, social sciences, and humanities, emphasizing breadth of study. It includes instruction in independently designed, individualized, or regular programs

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.careerkey.org/choose-a-college-major/what-are-liberal-arts-majors.html&ved=0ahUKEwjM_5nPkO_WAhURyYMKHWOTAQAQFghCMAU&usg=AOvVaw2yDGcm-UeYAhvOvBBL_QXO

Does Woodball paintball count?

No u

>this whole post

I play disc golf and do tourneys. So like half a sport I guess.

He clearly means both entering into narco territory AND that there aren't places worth seeing here at the same time, which is objectively wrong.

Used to play but kind of difficult when you grow up.
Anyway I was always shit and was the default right back in football

Prob difficult when your ball rolls down the mountain, huh?

>country is literally called "nipple"

You are embarrassing me.

my hot Nepalese doctor gave me a digital prostate exam.

I play basketball in a church league. This is my first year, but I am pretty good for never having actually played any type of organized basketball before. I practiced shooting, layups and rebounding by myself for the last two years consistently, like the dude in Old Boy punching walls for years. I suck at dribbling though so I am put in a PF role mostly, as I am the best spot up shooter and can rebound.

whats ur ratin m8

You're joking but that has happened a lot of times
When we organised competitions in schools, we had to bring a lot of spare balls with us and a few guys ready to run down the hill

Clearly. As a result, you’re making me (and anyone with a US flag) look bad. I am kindly suggesting you start thinking about others.

Fag. My wrestling coach in HS was lowkey a sex offender and he would always ask me to use moves on as the example.

Literal 10/10

Sauce

I play basketball pretty well. I've played it since I was 5 so I have a good basketball IQ and I can read the floor well. I also have a great jump shot from shooting about 200 shots every single day by myself at a local park after school for like a decade

I also golf, played Varsity golf in high school but I was nothing special back then, they were desperate for players at my school. I have gotten considerably better though, I posted an 85 earlier this year on a former PGA course so I'm definitely pretty solid

18 about to try to go pro in tennis with almost no money, wish me luck!

Competitive disc golf?

I don't want to see those places. They're full of poor people and drugs.

All Conference QB. Threw for 2500 yards and 20 TDs. Coach called me the Tailor because of how I threaded the needle.

Baseball. Staring pitcher with a 91 mph heater, knee buckling 12-6 curve, and slider that my coach called "possessed." As a batter, hit .478 with 10 bombs. Power to all fields with maximum strikezone coverage. You want to throw me outside? I'll take you oppo, faggot.

Suit you’re self fag

I sail

Did you throw 5 TDs in a single game?

Yeah. I played College Hockey at a high level as goaltender at a shit school. Freshmen year we actually did well and beat some decent teams. Start of sophomore year I got really bad reactive arthritis after I sprained my ankle. Now Im 26 and almost homeless.

Still love hockey though.

Me and my friends used to play a lot of basketball... but we're white and pushing 30 so now we golf a lot. Like every week until it snows.

I did everything but football, I eventually just did soccer in college along with track. Broke 2 toes my 2nd year and now I can't even calf raise without pain let alone jog. No big deal I was gonna quit my 2nd year to focus on school.

I just do juggling now, I haven't ran in 7 years

i play basketball a decent amount. still can beat the HS kids at my YMCA so that's saying something. Also play ultimate frisbee at a nationals level, but that's still a sport for unathletic white people.

I was a well recruited safety who played at a strong FBS school and started for two years, but I was never ever going to be NFL quality. Now I just play recreational flag football in my spare time, though I would say my main sport/hobby is hiking and skiing. I'm fortunate in that I live in Vermont and am able to go skiing like 60 to 80 days a season, and when there is no snow I just hike up the same mountains or drive over into New Hampshire and hit the Presidential's with my doggo.

I used to be a fairly decent basketball player but I had to quit due to knee injury. Now many years later I got fat, working on getting fit again though

Could have been a professional football player but then Murat broke my ankle in a test game, I missed the first 6 weeks of the season as a result of it and started playing WoW. That was like 12 years ago. Now I am a 28 year old wholl never leave university. Not sure how to feel about this.

fatty

I play e-sports

not at this guy's level but I was a varsity starter. Soccer. Fullback.
Massive bruises, physio after almost every game. Don't fucking miss it..but I was in fantastic shape training 3 hours a day with the team and another hour or two on my own.
I just took having a body like C.Ronaldo for granted.
Now I'm closer to Fat Ronaldo.

give Canada a try - you sure won't get murdered. lol.
(but you can't stay unless you do it legally)

I run a side a side team made mostly of academy dropouts. That's the height of what I'll ever reach though because I'm 27 now.

Yeah, I played baseball for around 14 years. Injury shut me down in college though and I wanted to focus on my studies so gave it up. I was scouted by a few teams nonetheless in high school, never drafted though.

If you're curious as to which, Red Sox and Pirates.

keep robbing tourists and you will be able to afford the left one in a few months.

Play football with my friends once every other weekend.

exhentai.org/g/1108699/0728291c8c/

Soccer at a club, tennis just for fun, skiing in winter

Played rugby. Was a prop for an All-Ireland League team. We were bottom division and I got fuck all game time for the first team, but hey I played.

Bad ankle injury made me quit rugby so now I play at a very low level of hurling instead. Can't run too much on my ankle so I just hang around the goal and bully defenders. Sometimes play as goalkeeper too.

Is an boat a athlete?

I scored a goal in power league a few months ago lol

>goalkeeper in hurling
Suicide isn't the answer

I play football with my friends 2-3 times a week, I’m hoping to go into an academy and go pro (sorry if that sounds cliche as fuck)