User, but the nazis would have killed you, you're not Aryan

>user, but the nazis would have killed you, you're not Aryan

>tfw more Aryan than Aryans

I'm Chinese. the nazis were our allies.

Hitler wasn't even a white supremacist, he though Asians were superior

prove it

have you ever even read Mein Kampf? Why would you say such things if you haven't even read the most basic hitler book?

Anglo here. Not Aryan-tier, but I doubt I'd be six gorrillianed.

>"Pride in one's own race – and that does not imply contempt for other races – is also a normal and healthy sentiment. I have never regarded the Chinese or the Japanese as being inferior to ourselves. They belong to ancient civilizations, and I admit freely that their past history is superior to our own. They have the right to be proud of their past, just as we have the right to be proud of the civilization to which we belong. Indeed, I believe the more steadfast the Chinese and the Japanese remain in their pride of race, the easier I shall find it to get on with them."

Not really. Stop with this "hitler hated all non whites xD" meme

He would have definitely cleansed you Iberian eventually

My life for the white supremacy.

>nazis would have killed you, you're not Aryan
>spics actually believe this
FOOD FOR THOUGHT: Hitler liquidated a particular tribe of people, the same tribe of people who just happen to have virtually all control of Western media, academia, and political culture, and who can manipulate and mold the opinion of the Western man.

Nah.

They would have subjugated my country and made it into a shitty satellite state just like the Soviets did with Eastern-Europe.

So honestly I prefer our current timeline.

any proof that claim?

>yeah dude let's just start killing every jew and slav in sight
>let's not instead only target the people in notable positions

You're a retard, Hitler would have killed all non Germanic and Nordic people had he had the chance

Of course not. Did you seriously expect that post, after seeing the flag, not to be a shitpost?

shlomo!
keep going....

The whole of Nazi occupied Europe during the war.

>but user, youre white not european eckz dee

I know your pain OP

>dude just cut off all the hydra's biggest heads

proofs?

>They would have killed you if you were a danger to either Germany or your own nation my dear user. Now shut up ant keep watching this 9/11 documentary I brought,

Not really, see map.

>Nice divide and conquer, Schlomo Bagelstein! 0.5 shekels deposited in your account!

Woo propaganda
That's the same paranoia that led Hitler to his downfall, nigga was an idiot.
He thought everyone was out to get him and thus and along with his superiority complex it made him dangerous.
He ranked races as lesser and these things actually happened.
He talked about making all of Europe Aryan and getting rid of the lesser raves within it.
>this map disproves your point
How?
All that matters is how Hitler saw things and he considered Iberians and Slavs as lesser

Friendly Canadian Reminder Hitler funded the Muslim Brotherhood.

:-)

>Delawaren
Thats funny because Delaware isn't an indian name and they placed the name in Virginia where the Powhatan lived.

REEE

gets me everytime. Where did the blond blue eye meme originate? I swear I was taught it in school, too.

Hitler would have rather killed all white Anglos and American than Mexicans.

Iberians = Aryan Race
Slavs = Mongolian Race
try again

In nazi ideology there was an admiration for the ''Mediterranean races'', to a degree.

>Dude Hitler would kill the Mediterraneans and Alpines LMAO

Coming from a Jew, you fucking suck at history lel

>Dirty Blonde hair
>green eyes

will I still get to go to white heaven?

But I am.

No you'll have to join us in the 2nd class "honorary aryan" heaven instead.

We only have basic cable, no air-conditioning and the internet services are provided by Comcast.

>their past history is superior to our own

English isn't my first language, care to explain how that means that he thinks they're superior?

History is just one aspect of a people.

Why are you such a revisionist evil fuck?

So you acknowledge I'm right? OK
Not an argument

Am a halfblood, half dutch, half old colony, my culture is purely white, would Hitler have allowed me to live senpaitachi
I know as much as the middle school propaganda told me about hitler's racial standpoint...that is that he wanted to send all the dutch people to go die somewhere in the Caucasus

great response, kike

Yeah because totally forgetting how Nazis justified their alliance with Italy is an argument

Holy shit I never realized people take fucking Elementary School books seriously

I was born with gray hair, am I degenerate?

I have blue eyes and blond hair, I'm fine.

This of course ignoring the fact that the Nazis did not want to kill everyone without this combination. Just more Allied propaganda.

>I have blue eyes and blond hair, I'm fine.
how does that make you Aryan? can you even define what "Aryan" means?

Burger, check your facts again. Delaware is essentially another word for the Lenape tripe.

An interesting aspect of the map is that it maintains the Sem/Ham/Japhite understanding of human development and seems to bolt onto it the idea of polygenism (given the depiction of the Negro and Mongol races.)

I know I'm in a small minority on this, but I maintain the traditional view of the three divisions without polygenism. Exactly how humanity developed is at times fairly easy to imagine (e.g., Japanese, Chinese, Koreans) but at others unclear (Abbos, Indian subcontinent, etc.) All I'll say is don't let Darwin completely snuff out your sense of wonder and mystery.

Check my flag
They were mega bastards with no mercy for anyone. The rest is fantasies.

Am ethnically Chinese, the Japanese would have killed me instead. Yes, Japanese flag, the irony, I know.

This makes me fuzzy on the inside

thats the catch, he does not think that they are as a group nesesarilly superioir, but impressive to say the least.

Ethnically 3/4th Indonesian.
Great grandfather did have an Aryan declaration.

Delaware is named after Lord De La Warr so its not actually an Indian name. Its a European name occasionally assigned to a tribe.

Regardless the region assigned to the "Delawaren" was not inhabited by the Lenape.

lol stop bitching and look at their countries.

>basic cable
>watching the telivized jew
Shlomo, pls.

Can Anglos be Aryan?

>tfw blonde hair/blue eyes Welsh/Dutch master race

>user, but the nazis would have killed you, you're not Aryan
It would be for the best, really!

And besides, Hitler did not have a problem with most races, he had a problem with the jews, the gypsies, the anglos and french, he had literally nothing against the Portuguese or Italians.

My country white population is descended primarily out of Portuguese, Italian and German people. I guess only the confederate descendants, the niggers and shitskins, the ciganos and jews would have to worry about them. We would likely be integrated into the glorious reich and get increasingly germanized.

Anglos are aryan you retard

We should have listen to him
He offered us being an ally
We could've fucked them over

> tfw honorary Aryan

>their past history is superior to our own
China I can kind of understand, but Japan? Japan has always been behind European civilization.

can you define Aryan?

they're not shitskins