>Chris Bryant claims Jeremy Corbyn 'may have voted 'leave'
archive.is/AAMkl

For anyone actually worried about a second referendum:

twitter.com/David_Cameron/status/732562392131997697

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EviHAI0GNPw
youtube.com/watch?v=wbre5Fs9m8I
youtube.com/watch?v=3v2ekSzjjoo
bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/36640241/young-leave-voters-abused-online-in-days-after-european-union-referendum-vote
youtube.com/watch?v=IGPFyqBnOAg
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/06/why-we-need-a-general-election-by-mid-september.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36644211?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_breaking&ns_source=twitter&ns_linkname=news_central
youtube.com/watch?v=PWeaLGealHQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>no karen op
dropped

Death to the EU

First for Somerset

NO TALKS TILL ARTICLE 50

Dave will trigger it next week

New thread with Karen New thread with Karen New thread with Karen New thread with Karen New thread with Karen

Sorry lad.

Go on lads, watch it again before dinner.

youtube.com/watch?v=EviHAI0GNPw

I've shed quite a few tears watching that video.

FIRST FOR FUCK OFF YKTD

Will Corbyn survive ?

>Labour Party imploding

What a week its been

SPAMMING IS AGAINST THE RULES.

ANY MORE FROM YOU AND I GUESS WE WILL ACT ACCORDINGLY.

#MAKEITMOGGY

Reminder not to accept any negotiation that would accept the free movement of people as a compromise.

He's survived two days of onslaught

So are you twats going to give me any good news today or is it all still shit?
Anything to report on in regards to us leaving?
Is it definitely happening now or are people still trying to imply that it's not guaranteed?

>Hey guys, a major member just left because we were heading towards a super state. What should we do?
>LET'S FAST TRACK THE PLANS TO BECOME A SUPERSTATE

And people wonder why we voted to leave.

Probably. But by backing Remain he's lost any chance he had of bringing the working class back to Labour.

This.

Wot stocks we buying today lads?

I don't get it. Why do you want us in your shit thread?

Hopefully, the longer Labour is out of power the better.

>Reminder not to accept any negotiation that would accept the free movement of people as a compromise.
Agreed.

Later we will have to mobilized to push our chosen one into the PM slot.

Moggy at all costs.

Looking forward to my ballot paper

Invest heavily in the pound and FTSE100/250.

Trust me lad

What are you, some kind of disgusting racist? That's not the Modern British(TM) way.

Based Comrade Corbyn drinks the Bru?

Let them have their superstate. I'm sure they'll all be very happy together, especially the Greeks.

Fuck off mate, I thought you got banned?

How long before Scotland make a cover of this crying at we based English?

The lyrics are quite on point.

youtube.com/watch?v=wbre5Fs9m8I

WAKE ME UP

I've survived worse than some random arsepained anons trying to JIDF me

Do we not have any decency laws anymore?

Reminder that the Leave campaign are trying to pretend that Leave voters don't care about immigration

Give London independence and a 400ft wall

No, i think he was trying to appeal to Scottish voters.

He is evading his ban .. . . hence no trip.

I like Moggy but will the working class?

I might be tempted to push for Liam Fox.

Douglas Cuckwell hated by his own party

Regretting my Leave vote, if I'm honest.

Didn't expect for the actual result to be handled quite this fucking poorly, which is I feel a large part of why it was important.

We do, but they changed what counts as decent.

da fuq?

>Cameron: Congratulations to new Labour Tooting MP - she could be in the Shadow Cabinet by the end of the day

CAMERON NO LONGER GIVES A FUCK

try this one for size
youtube.com/watch?v=3v2ekSzjjoo

It's actually really good the only stereotypical Scot thing I like. And whiskey.

>RED KITE FAGGOTS BTFO

kek

Is it true they confirmed there won't be a second referendum? I don't want them to start a trend of undermining democracy. People keep complaining about racists and stuff, but a vote is a vote at the end of the day.

Why do people arguing for remain day that leave supporters are racist, anyway? Maybe it's just because I don't live in the UK, but it doesn't look like there's anything about race tied to the poll. I mean, a country proclaiming its independence has no many consequences, both subjectively good and bad, but not a single one of them jumps up at me as racist.

Seeing that your Hitchens' number one fan, what's his opinion on UKIP and Are Nige?

>UK will leave the EU within all the old leavers lifetime's

Feels good man

Even Plaid Cymru wants to join in to the political butchery and commit suicide.
>wants to go independent over the vote even though they voted to leave
>only has had 10% support in the past for one
What would even make you think this was a good idea?

Why are both Wales' and Scotland's nationalist parties left wing when nationalism is distinctively associated with the Right?

Even in the midst of the Tory Civil War over Brexit Cameron still spouts the bants on Comrade Corbyn.

Scotfag here Lads I'm in a BBC article haha

bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/36640241/young-leave-voters-abused-online-in-days-after-european-union-referendum-vote

How many of the leave voters will now become UKIP voters? I'd hope about 30-40% but realistically it's probably more like 10-20%.

However, if the Tories keep pussyfooting around with this stuff, I think that could severely undermine their support and transfer a lot of that to UKIP.

BTFO

I'm worried lads, can sturgeon really go all the way & begin the balkanization of the isles?

Hi Shilly McShillface

He did the statesman-like thing in the end, and that's all that matters for the history books.

He's just going to banter his way to the back benches and god knows what pile of money in sinecures and executive directorships thereafter.

Stay strong brother. We are the same.

>Didn't expect for the actual result to be handled quite this fucking poorly
Honestly, I take inspiration from this very fact.

The institutions, the established elites, the corporations... they all thought they had things in the bag.

They lied to people, they smeared leave, they even killed one of their own to sway the public, but we still won.

It was a victory for real people. A victory for ordinary people.

A victory for decent people.

youtube.com/watch?v=IGPFyqBnOAg

C U C K Y A U T I S M

That they came about as a result of the Conservative Party's decline and are not the cause of it; that they are not a fit party for government and we won't have one until the Tories die for good; that they made a mistake by going after Labour instead of the Conservatives for short-term power
Fuck knows what's going to happen between now and 2019

People who are blind optimists about this are silly though - Read this for a dose of reality (yes I am shilling PH again)
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/06/why-we-need-a-general-election-by-mid-september.html

Yes, and Blairites are getting purged.

IN WAYALES

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36644211?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_breaking&ns_source=twitter&ns_linkname=news_central

WE ARTICLE 50 NOW

I was looking for Jezza's reaction to that, expected a little smirk or something. No, totally stony faced.

Has she seen the voter breakdown of Wales?

lel

>mfw everyone crying about how the old decided the vote, instead of looking at the problem that there was a shockingly low turnout amongst young voters

I mean I voted Remain, but at this point, what's done is done and we all have to deal with it.

People blaming others for their own failings seriously pisses me off

much racism, yes?

S-see you in a British Scotland lad.

If you guys desintegrate like we did, we'll never let you hear the end of it.

It is a sad day when the EU are helping Britain leave the EU whereas our own government is trying its hardest to keep us in

She's just desperate to be seen as a Welsh Nicola Sturgeon. Unfortunately she's a vapid, irrelevant nobody.

Cameron confirmed it almost half an hour ago.

No general election. Article 50 will be used as soon as the new PM is selected in a few months. No scottish second referendum.

Brexit won entirely.

>Fedoras

But Cameron literally has no mandate to begin negotiations. We don't have a negotiation platform until we have a new government.

Fucking continentals, this unreasonable bullshit is exactly why we left

Does simply disagreeing with someone of a different ethnicity make you a racist now?

I hope you aren't That Thomas fag . . .. he sounds like poison.

>Shill

What exactly am I 'Shilling'

Eh, I guess.

But their extreme arrogance doesn't really ease the knowledge that if we fuck this up it'll just make the EU stronger.

Yeah he sounds like a right dickhead. Farage has given us this referendum and history won't even thank him for it.

Yeah, the Special Brew.

Uk fag here. Can we profit from this shitstorm as well?

in liberal land, yes.

Think he's the scotfag in the second part. I hope. Otherwise I retract my feels.

Kek

For a long time: Dad's Army
Last couple of years: Go ahead and vote for them if you want

I can't remember him saying anything much about Freedom Farage but I doubt it would be particularly complimentary and I suspect you wouldn't get a straight answer if you asked him

Why aren't they in jail?
I'm offended.

Can we PLEASE hang Juncker from tower bridge?

Oy vey, most jews voted for brexit.

If people are still whining, pull the anti-semitic card.

The Neil:

>Merkel et al say UK can decide when to trigger Article 50 of Lisbon Treaty. But no informal talks beforehand.

d-d-did he actually say this?

Jez' final selection for shadow cabinet

What are they going to do?

Ask us to leave twice?

>mfw seeing a stupid Rabbi on ITV news who works for Jewish-Muslim Forum talking about how bad racism is in Britain.

Fuckers really have no idea what real racism is, should we cut their retarded beards and locks off?

I think it is Brendon . . .. but I can't help thinking of this.

Post bants

youtube.com/watch?v=PWeaLGealHQ

Yes.

Douglas Carswell is basically a eurosceptic Nick Clegg.