So... does average american care about not qualifying for the world cup?

so... does average american care about not qualifying for the world cup?

Yes.

Hmm yes this is truly a sports thread

We get to care when it matters and not care when it doesn't. We have all the aircraft carriers and most of the nukes so we get to make the rules.

>Experts believe this is one of the main reasons why just one-third of single American men use a condom during sex

That's bullshit. I don't use them because I still caught herpes even when I did.

It's almost pointless to use them once you take into consideration the extremely less-than-ideal conditions condoms are transported amd stored in. Out of site, out of mind. Fuck it.

Also thank god we didn't qualify so I don't have to hear coworkers talking about it by the water cooler

>That's bullshit. I don't use them because I still caught herpes even when I did.
your (public, I'm guessing) education failed you, son

No. I care far more about sports than the average person and I can't name a single person on the national team.

>thinking condams prevent herpes
>american education

I'm not even memeing when i say that IRL, the few people in the country who are aware of it weren't affected by this, let alone hurt. MLS hipsters are of course screaming their heads off, but keep in mind that no one, either here or abroad likes them. Sup Forums is quite literally the most exposure i get to soccer talk, and I can only name Pulisic because of Sup Forums shitposting, and Bradley because he looks like Megamind.

This. Our women's team is decent I hear and I only know Hope because ROAST spam

>Thinking condoms prevent anything
>beiber-posting
>a leaf
Kys

My state is conservative; sex ed doesn't exist. At least it didn't when I left.

>Average American in /mls/ threads
Is emotionally devastated
>Average American on Sup Forums
Likely unfazed, and either amused by all the fun shitposting it brought or completely ignored it
>Average American
Doesn't even know that we have a national team

only NASCAR gets fewer posts than those stupid mls threads. sometimes i go for weeks without seeing one.

why don't condoms come in SML sizes?

because people with small dicks don't have sex

singles of truth

then how americans are born?

They do.

In Mexico.

>tfw 7 inches hard

condoms BTFO

wouldn’t mind a little more girth tho

>what is BBC
el peruANO poderOSO dames y caballeros

*damas
fookin autocancer

post a pic no homo

From carbon emissions and french fries

It's because of the spics and asians invading the US.

I have slept with quite a few Latino men, most of them were hung like horses.

>Average condom size is 6.69inch

When did this change? First and last time I bought a condom it was 19cm or 7.5inch long. I felt bad because it was 3cm larger than my dick.

Well I thought they didn't;
But seeing all the butthurt threads made by burgers themselves made me think otherwise