Am*ricans

Am*ricans

americans are always fake and overly dramatic, seeing americans in social settings in like watching a movie with shitty acting.

BIG

What's this? The only acceptable thing to watch in the pub is sports. Also that chick has a nice rack.

THIS X100000000000000000000

why do they overreact to it
i feel like americans overreact to everything.

Because they know they are being filmed.

they think being obnoxiously emotional about completely meaningless things is a virtue

yas queen slay and so on and so forth

Because Americans are children of British capitalists. As merchants, they are not shy and stuck-up.

I hate yanks

that fat one in the front is fucking disgusting it almost makes me puke, I hope she gets fucking killed

Wait wait, they watch a plot and dialogue heavy TV show in the pub with everyone screaming like that? How can they hear what's going on or even enjoy it?

americans are mentally unable to process story and chronology so they rely on violence and special effects for entertainment

why are they clapping at a television

the fat bich in the front needs to be crucified
at least the beta looking guy is normal

this lmao

kek

>mfw the americlaps meme is real

>Tip the bartender before going in
>Clap at television
>Tip the guys next to you

>watching tv shows in bar
literally why ?

which is why an American wrote the novels, which are better than the TV show that Brits produce

Fuck off retard.

why do you give eulogies at funerals

they're dead lol

and a British person wrote the novels that inspired Martin's world

also the showrunners are american

>that absolutely bored guy in the second frame

I don't read a lot of fiction but George R.R. Martin is trash. Robert E. Howard was the GOAT burger fantasy writer.

no wonder, got is boring.

>Ameriblubbers

CIA is kill?

Spot on.

is that girlvinyl?

he didn't die so good

Fucking spot on.
You have my respect, sir.

well tbf letting go like this at the movies is really pleasurable if you're with the right crowd

Dragonlance are still my favorite fantasy novels. Robin Hobb is also good if you want something depressing.

>literally clapping at a TV
Holy shit, what the fuck americlaps?

>Brits produce GoT
HBO is American

Besides, GoT is just a copy of British High Fantasy applied to a War of the Roses styled plot.

It's literally as British as they come, yet the yank slaves toil away spreading our superior culture.

The Red wedding is based on Massacre of Glencoe.

They're half drunk, in a loud, crowded bar.
Perhaps they have less experience being drunk than Euros, so are enjoying themselves in a more obvious manner?

all California needs to be nuked ASAP

I went on vacation to Eastern Europe and everyone there was so quiet. I come back here and people are loud and never shut the fuck up. I don't know where that video was filmed, but Southerners are just as fucking annoying.

t. Floridian masterrace

The Americlaps meme is 110% real. It's not even a meme.

But that's not California.