Is this the chad version of Sgt. Pepper?

Is this the chad version of Sgt. Pepper?

Attached: Their Satanic Majesties Request.jpg (600x600, 223K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NxQxEngA2Gc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do people make out like this was a massive failure on the Stones part when it's one of their best albums? Sure, they're jumping on the Sgt. Pepper bandwagon, but they're doing a good job of it

>satan in album title
nope, confirmed soy

it suckls

*blocks your path*

Attached: Frank Zappa and the Mothers of Invention - We're Only In It For The Money.png (634x635, 1.01M)

It’s my favorite Rolling Stones album.

But that doesn’t say much considering I don’t really like the rolling stones

/thread

Jesus Christ

Sgt. Pepper?
More like Corporal Punishment.

I think Like a rainbow is unironically one of their best songs

It's one of their most acclaimed songs, why the fuck would you think that ironically?

>forgetting this album

Attached: beach-boys-smiley-smile-2223702.jpg (600x599, 183K)

>Sure, they're jumping on the Sgt. Pepper bandwagon
They really aren't though

Beach Boys are proto-soy

>calling the beach Boys soy but not the Beatles

Attached: 163373.jpg (400x400, 19K)

I hate these memes, but it's clear enough that Sgt. Pepper is the chad version
is the soy version and
is the neckbeard version
and this isn't even a version

>satan
>soyboy

shouldn't you be sucking on some African's toe, you christcuck?

The beach Boys are literally just the Chad Beatles whether you like it or not

I prefer the Beach Boys too, I'm not so desperate to have everything I like be "chad" to ignore what it actually means though. The Beach Boys are more like the chill guy who detached from the hierarchy without being a weirdo for it like neckbeard Zappa

Nah, they Chad.

chads don't have schizophrenia, but whatever helps you sleep at night

Excuse me

Attached: R-2901203-1430517077-9122.jpeg.jpg (600x600, 134K)

It only has one good track though

The Beatles never wrote anything as cool as 2000 light years from home.

*blocks your path*

Attached: sgt peppers but good.jpg (447x400, 79K)

>People choosing which albums they prefer based on the social status they arbitrarily perceive the musicians would have in high school
Yikes. This board has really gone downhill

>Yikes.

Attached: 1519861100395.jpg (1200x788, 258K)

Chad wouldn't be caught dead listening to this beta shit.

"It's all too much" is basically the exact same musical idea and landscape

>Beach Boys are Chad Beatles

What the fuck? Brian Wilson is a schizo beta and Mike Love was an overcompensating baldlet. Literally every girl in the world wanted to fuck Paul and John. I mean, the Beach Boys are probably better but they are by no means Chad

>band's name is nirvana
>they take kurt to court and win
>album is about a lonely boy who grows to rake a rocket into space wher he befriends a centaur and marries a goddess
Ultimate chad
youtu.be/NxQxEngA2Gc

Attached: R-3602994-1336996103-2949.jpeg.jpg (500x508, 109K)

Grows up*
Take*
Where*
Whoops

This beats all out of the water. Sure half of it is single. Sure even half of it is subpar. But "I am the Walrus" and "Blue Jay Way" is subconsciously on another level compared to all other 1967 psychedelic output mentioned here.

don't act like it was ever any different than this

chad doesnt listen to psych to begin with

>implying every fuckboi in existence doesn’t listen to Tame Impala

She's a Rainbow is the only good song on it.

Bad post.

2000 Light Years from home is good

>soytles
>less soy than the rolling chads

>Source: Lemmy of Motorhead
"
And the Beatles were hard men too. Brian Epstein cleaned them up for mass consumption, but they were anything but sissies. They were from Liverpool, which is like Hamburg or Norfolk, Virginia--a hard, sea-farin' town, all these dockers and sailors around all the time who would beat the piss out of you if you so much as winked at them. Ringo's from the Dingle, which is like the f***ing Bronx. The Rolling Stones were the mummy's boys--they were all college students from the outskirts of London. They went to starve in London, but it was by choice, to give themselves some sort of aura of disrespectability. I did like the Stones, but they were never anywhere near the Beatles--not for humour, not for originality, not for songs, not for presentation. All they had was Mick Jagger dancing about. Fair enough, the Stones made great records, but they were always s**t on stage, whereas the Beatles were the gear.

I remember one gig the Beatles had at the Cavern, It was just after they got Brian Epstein as their manager. Everyone in Liverpool knew that Epstein was gay, and some kid in the audience screamed, 'John Lennon's a f***ing queer!' And John--who never wore his glasses on stage--put his guitar down and went into the crowd, shouting, 'Who said that?' So this kid says, 'I f***ing did.' John went after him and BAM, gave him the Liverpool kiss, sticking the nut on him--twice! And the kid went down in a mass of blood, snot and teeth. Then John got back on the stage.

'Anybody else?' he asked. Silence. 'All right then. "Some Other Guy".'"

Every time I see that cover it reminds me of the shining.

Attached: 5FC4E356-B929-4AAC-86DA-82ADFA6A7E3C.gif (350x271, 1.96M)

>people make out like this was a massive failure
They really don't
>they're jumping on the Sgt. Pepper bandwagon
They really weren't
>it's one of their best albums
It really is

It's an honest take on psychedelia, and it's a result of momentarily giving Brian more creative freedom than usual. Jones was Barrett-tier, but he was just never as *in charge*.

List of first:
First rock opera
First conceptual album
(arguably) first prog
Amongst the first wave of psychedelia

And their following two albums are even better.

Fuck you, (US)Nirvana. This band could be just as well known today as the Moody Blues, at least.

Is "She's A Rainbow" about a girl who masturbates with paint tubes until she squirts colours?

She cums in colors in the air, it's everywhere, she cums in colors.

Mah nigga!' Superb track.

confirmed

What did they win? There was also a metal band named nirvana who had to change it once the american band became famous with Nevermind