ZillaKami and SosMula are bringing high test hip-hop to the mainstream in response to soft faggots like XXXTENTACION...

ZillaKami and SosMula are bringing high test hip-hop to the mainstream in response to soft faggots like XXXTENTACION, Brockhampton, Lil Yatchy, Lil Uzi Vert, Migos and others.

thanks for bringing twerking hoes, bikes, cars and raw attitude niggas. that's what rap needs right now

youtu.be/L4WiZ8pdIvM

Attached: 16789384_694816947389635_8940010053377720320_n.jpg (640x640, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZdYzftIOkG0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

brockhampton, lil uzi, migos, and zillakami all make different styles of hip-hop, and as such, should be compared to artists within their aesthetic. the issue with hip-hop and hip-hop fans is that, collectively, everyone is very apprehensive to apply different genre descriptors to different sounds.
how many sub genres of rock can you name?
how many sub genres of hip-hop can you name?
zillakami is better compared to artists like scarlxrd and 6ix9ine; this track is better than most of what was on day69 but I'd rather listen to scarlxrd

what hip-hop needs right know is artists that make parents worried. In my time I had Dr. Dre and 50 Cent. What kids these days have? XXXTENTACION? lmao. my dad called Uzi Vert a faggot after my little brother showed a pic of him.

So that's why you faggots keep posting this guy.

Attached: Knl8xD7.png (100x70, 19K)

>my dad called Uzi Vert a faggot after my little brother showed a pic of him.
ugh your dad is so problematic. this is homophobic, is your dad racist too? disgusting, you need to cut off contact with such a toxic individual immediately.

Go to 0:56, dude's got Art Angels and Radiohead patches on his pants. If that's within your definition of high test then that's on you.

what the fuck. I bet he thinks that's some anime shit.

He just called you a faggot as well.

Really doubt they listen to either.

What I learned from 2010s hip-hop is that niggers love anime.

Why did they hide it for so long?

I doubt you would have the guts to call them low test personally.

I might be wrong but their vibe is different from 6ix9ine, who's a wuss pussy.

literally this. Every black person ive met has watched all of Dragon Ball. A few I know right now have bets on who will win in the super episodes.

killazami and 69 done a joint together and 69 bodied him...its called hellsing i think

>69 bodied him

Attached: 1476062758118.jpg (256x256, 8K)

listen to it nigga

i have years before you did faggot

bro i think you this dude himself, keep posting the same shit shilling. foh

says the faggot taking sides in some imaginary beef

>thanks for bringing back twerking hoes
When did that leave exactly?

This but unironically

Or he listens to grimes ?

I doubt it lol

this
we need to come up with better sub genres for hip-hop

sounds like 6ix9ine but not as good

this is numetal actually. not hip hop at all

its nu-metal he said so himself

sup zilla

Attached: Capture.jpg (935x442, 49K)

Yes I also watched Fantano's new video this morning youtube.com/watch?v=ZdYzftIOkG0
Please have more original thoughts