>this is the average Sup Forumsuckold

smdh senpai kyselves this is pathetic

Unhealthy people exist, yeah

look at the size of his COCK

richs life is playing video gamesand hanging out the RLM crew

he makes $15 an hour

is that a good life?

he also got a gf.

I bet most people in here are mad jelly.

no, $15 an hour is minimum wage

you couldn't pay me $150 an hour to play vidya shit with these manbabies all day, have some fucking self pride

Rich Evans has a dick like *THAT*?

HOLY SHIT HOW CAN EVEN BLACK MEN COMPETE?

ffs kys

be less mad

genuinely looks like a disabled person i saw

Is Rich a virgin?

>shitposts about his imaginary friends on Sup Forums
>"have some fucking self pride"

he has a fiancé

>HURR THEY DONT LIKE SUPERHERO MOVIES (anymore) SO THAT MAKES THEM """""""BASED""""""
It's sad that most of the dumb fucks on this board think this way.

just because you're shitposting with your imaginary friends doesn't mean I am. But I see you're the type who'd like to be paid to be a manbaby

idiots

Wish I could get paid to make fun of the works of accomplished directors after completely failing at being one myself.

But you can't even accomplish that. Enjoy your shift at Taco Bell.

kek

>Here the hacks are talking shit about new movies, all while having unfunny skits featuring the Mr. Plinkett character, played by unfunny faggot Rich Evans, who does not even sound like the original Mr. Plinkett. Great acting.
When future generations sift through the smoldering rubble of postmodern America, they would do well to locate a hard drive with RedLetterMedia content on it. They could study Mike and Jay and, with that thin slice of information, fully understand what it is that killed western civilization.
Those two are bitter, cynical nihilists. They have devoted their lives, the prime years of productivity, to pithily lampooning cultural ephemera and implying "we could do better than these idiot filmmakers, but we're too cool to actually try."
They are every strain of societal AIDS melded together into a super AIDS of cultural death...
Well into middle age, they're still obsessively analyzing adventure stories for children. They're childless, unmarried, stubbornly avoiding an actual profession, opting instead to beg for Patreon donations. They are subsisting on the patronage of even more embittered, more lonely, more cynical losers who need virtual friends to swim in their vast Petri dish of misery with them.
Look in their fucking eyes, man. It's a joyless, pointless existence they're living.
They are so afraid of sincerity or honest artistic effort that they'll leave behind hours of footage of them chuckling about Tommy Wiseau. They are artistic cowards and abject failures in every respect.
Each time you catch a glimpse of them, you're reminded that we peaked as a civilization a long time ago. We're done creating. We're done feeling real emotions. All we can do now is analyze, criticize, and ironically pick through the desiccated corpse of our once great nation.
I hope on the day that footage is uncovered by future archaeologists, they resolve to never repeat the mistakes we made.
this extends to all internet """""""""""""""""""critics""""""""""""""""""""

>your shift at Taco Bell
AY YI YI EL FAGETO INSULTAMENTE YO CAREERO. TU MADRE ESTA FUCKARRADO RICARDO EVANS

Sorry

Cool projection, bro. I'm sorry that you're a permavirgin, but taking it out on RLM (who will never see your post btw) is not the best option. Perhaps you should just kill yourself.

Never wear your jeans that high. Even if you have a fat gut.

>the faggot posting this is somehow trying to convince himself he's better than anyone

Triggered friendless permavirgin detected
Do you feel giddy when you donate part of your welfare check to their patreon, does it make you feel like you actually have friends? Does it stave of the inevitable suicide a few more weeks?

Fuck off to Reddit nigger you are the reason this board is the laughingstock of Sup Forums

>N-no you

We both know you're projecting, no one opens with "you're projecting" but projectors

>Sup Forumsuckold

You didn't literally say "you're projecting" in your post, but your entire post IS projecting. Is that irony lost on you?

>manbaby
what did he mean by this?

Great, now I have to spam this copypasta in the RLM general for the next 3 years.

Chill out faggot, it's just satire.

>smdh

shaking my dumb head?

Faggot

N O T
A
S I N G L E
R E F U T A T I O N

>Sup Forums attempts to bully Sup Forums

>Sup Forums shows Sup Forums HWNDU footage

?