Europeans are so poor they live in villages

>Europeans are so poor they live in villages

Nigger, you guys live in cardboard "houses". Even Sub-Saharan Africans have better houses than you.

t. Alberto Barabosa

this is where the average europoor lives

WTF? Are you spying on me? That's my house.

Can you order pizza delivered to your home if you live in a favela? Any Brazilians about?

Average? Most people I know couldn't afford a mansion like those

t. Cai-Göran von Warburg

t. Alberto Barbosa

I wish we were so fortunate, but my family lives in a mudhut

>Americans are so poor wind literally btfo their """""houses"""""

Well, look at this braggart. My whole clan lives in a hole in a ground, the wealthiest members can afford a tent made from trash.

That's nice, plywood house faggot

t. alberto barbossa

>not living in a crannog
Its almost like you people want to be defenceless

>yuropoors pretending a tornado won't destroy a brick building like it was paper

>tfw neighbor stole my side wall again
It will take months for me to gather the trash for a new wall. I probably won't survive this winter.

>living somewhere where there's tornados

>hes so poor he lives in a prison cell

t alberto barbossa

>What is concrete

It's like you want to rebuild your homes every five years

That is not sanitary

>t. Alberto Barabosa

>tornados don't damage concrete
>living in a concrete commieblock
Norwegian education

>Commieblocks are the only concrete buildings available
Why are you so poor, Chuck?

why the fuck would we waste money making every house out of thick concrete when the chance of a tornado coming close in the first place is very small? this is like me saying people living on the coast of Norway are utter retards for not living underground bunkers in case a tsunami hits.

>underground bunkers
>for tsunamis

American education strikes again.

Dumb amerifat.
If you live in a place where tornados are common, you build something that can resist one. Just like a building in an area where earthquakes are common should have a different foundation from one where they aren't. Is adaptability so foreign to you? Or has the construction jew convinced you that rebuilding your house every few years is fine?

>common
There isn't an area in the entire US where tornados are as common as earthquakes are in California. Why don't yuros and shitskins build sinkhole resistant housing? Why don't the Japanese live in bouyant housing? Dumbasses!!!!

topkek
dumb amerifat

>not living in a village
>not living in the home inherited through generations
>not owning land
>not growing your own food

Lmao.
California already has plenty of earthquake-resistant buildings, when are the rest of you going to catch up?

>15 tornados in 2500 square miles over 50 years
yes, thank you for proving my point. the chances someone is going to get hit by a tornado is very small and not worth wasting money on concrete for. as opposed to California where there are hundreds of earthquakes every year.

>what does the >-symbol mean
See

Nigger you get 1200 tornadoes annually, you're insane for thinking there's nothing to worry about you should keep living in glorified cardboard boxes. Start investing in better housing.

yes, clearly they meant 1500 instead of 17 or 18. what difference does 3 more in 50 fucking years make?

>i will risk to be blow away by the force of nature instead of building a normal house like the rest of civilized world is doing
keeps the economy active at least

i'm sure if you add up all the 2500 square mile squares there you'll get something close to 1200, yeah. still doesn't mean it's worth investing in tornado resistant concrete housing when the majority of the people in that area will see 10 tornados max in 50 years and it will still be unlikely to be near them.

Villages are comfy. Though coastal villages are the patrician's choice.

>there is a very, very small chance that a tornado will ever hit my house
>this means that the best course of action is to spend much more on an already expensive purchase instead of paying a (comparatively) small amount on tornado insurance to rebuild the house at no out of pocket cost in the event that small chance does occur
This is why shitaly is poor and we are not.

>insurance money make me return from the realm of the deads
i know you are jews but come on

>Italy is poor and we are not

I can see your nose growing from here

>be american
>go thousands of dollars in debt paying for "education"
>buy the cheapest plywood house I can find, get into even more crippling debt anyway because it has a ridiculously inflated price
>don't actually own it, the bank does
>work like a slave for years with no vacations to pay debt
>can't, it was perfectly thought out to last my entire lifespan
>a strong wind comes near my house, it flies away
>Goldbergsteinowitz-san finds loophole that allows him not to pay me anything for my insurance
>head over to public library and shitpost about gdp on Sup Forums

Luxury.
We used to dream about living in a corridor...

>has to bring up things unrelated to the topic to """argue"""
t. Alberto Barbosa

How's that unrelated? You're talking about how Italians are poorer than you.

Sometimes I want to leave behind the modern digital world in exchange for a more simplistic life like the one depicted in OP's image.

>Americans don't live in hov-

Why do you believe this way of life is better?

FAS

Because it means following in the footsteps of my ancestors, because it is a continuation of traditions and because it is important to be in contact with nature.

Excellent post

What's wrong with that nigga's throat?

*tips fedora*

t. confused """"american""""

t. Canadian sucking up to random, pointless Euro criticisms of the US

Just looks like hanging skin like with many people.

You wouldn't understand.

many old people*

It's not a criticism of the US, the Russian was talking about family traditions, culture, and one's proximity to nature. Something a real American should appreciate.

Nature is nice but I'm not one of these muh tradition cucks that have come out of the woodwork lately. Bring on the future. I embrace it.

>He doesn't live in a village

>those building colors

haha really funny posting my house again I can't stop laughing

>he lives in a sand cave and is offended by patrician med appartments

>jew condos

No comment.

>being this butthurt about some fugly village

t. Alberto Barbarosa

p-please don't tell my government jewbro I don't want to go to prison

unless plants are made of plastic, i suspect some enhancement in this pics colours

>delet or consequences
topkek

i-it's a funny picture r-right italiabro?

wonderful. no need to be shy, come here and give me a manly hug!

t. Albert Barbossen